Girls Dumping Successful Men for Bums

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is y the good guys should have interesting scars. Ribs - wild pig stabbed it. Leg - fall off cliff while looking for a secret surfing break. Other leg - rolled car while drifting on gravel roads. Arm - training injury wooden knife. Look I m joking about y'all needing the scars but u do have to have some adventures.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my mind it's not a woman thing, nor a man thing, nor a human nature thing even.

You see, in my mind it's just logic. What you want doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the right thing or what you should do or what's good for you.

What you want, is a nice delicious pizza, what you should probably eat is some celery, what you want is to put something on the celery to make it not disgusting, but that makes it not healthy which defeats the purpose. ditto with salads, the reason mcdonalds salads have more calories than their burgers is that a mcdonald's salad has 1,000 things added to it to make it taste good, which make it completely unhealthy

what you want in a woman, and what would make a good woman, are not necessarily the same thing. what I'd want in a woman is a girl with super model good looks who is very insecure so that she's easy to get while still being gorgeous, I'd also want her to have big tits and be super good at sex. In reality, that would probably be a fvcking trainwreck of a woman, and I should probably go for some nerdy HB6 who spent her weekends in church and her nights at home studying for her degree, but that doesn't sound like a very interesting woman. that's the dilemma all of us guys face, and that's the dilemma all girls face as well.

so to circle back around to the reason why women do this, it's simple: the same reason everyone else does.
Because what you want, and what's good for you, are separate things that don't necessarily have anything in common. what a girl wants is a hot, charismatic, smooth guy who's exciting and dangerous, even a thrillseeker. in reality this leads to her dating a lazy drug dealer who'll cheat on her with one of his other girlfriends weekly and their relationship will end with both of them going to jail after a sting operation. What she should want is some boring, nerdy accountant or banker or some **** who'll give her a good stable safe life, but that doesn't make for good stories to tell your friends now does it?
No it doesn't. While the drug dealer will provide more fluctuations there no guarantee he's better in the sack. But the drama and stories she will have plenty. OK

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
what a girl wants is a hot, charismatic, smooth guy who's exciting and dangerous, even a thrillseeker. in reality this leads to her dating a lazy drug dealer
No, no, no, no, no.

You guys keep doing this, you keep doing it...you keep going back to the cartoon notion of the broke, lazy thug being this "exciting", "awesome", guy full of adventure....that's NOT what most of these broke, lazy, thugs are.

I know what I'm talking about, I grew up in Flint and my family is still in Flint, with many of my nieces dating these broke, lazy, loser, thugs.

There's nothing exciting, awesome, or anything about the guy. You guys keep pushing this notion, I know you guys could not have grew up in nor near a hood.

What she should want is some boring, nerdy accountant or banker or some **** who'll give her a good stable safe life, but that doesn't make for good stories to tell your friends now does it?
You see this shyt guys? The Accountant/CPA/Banker is boring and nerdy......but the broke, lazy, THUG is exciting. You see this cartoon fantasy crap?

This is not the real world god damn it. I just broke down to you how most thugs are. Black women are not choosing broke thugs because of some level of excitement, it's all about her looking for a man to join HER PROGRAM and play by HER RULES.

Let's just use common sense, logic, and ration for a minute. If I'm a broke thug, how can I be exciting??

- I can't afford to take a woman anywhere
- I can't afford nice clothes
- I can't afford nice cars
- I can't afford to get into nice clubs/social circles

You guys want to talk about hypergamy and my theory has been that this new market of women are not practicing it. They aren't dating UP, they are dating DOWN, for the specific purpose of POWER.

Now those 10% of thugs who are making real money in the underground game, are pretty much on the same level as a Tenacity or Legend. But you notice how many successful black guys end up dating OUTSIDE of their race?? It's because White, Asian, and Latino women still have a good CHUNK of women left in their race who PREFER and SEE Successful Men as the Alpha Males.

In the black community, the black women with PhDs still see A BROKE THUG as preference, solely for the purpose of her wanting to RUN THE SHOW.

My issue is that I just prefer black women based on the looks. I need to get over that shyt and start dating outside my race.

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, I think it's one of two things:

1) This "successful man" has some flaws that turn her off - like he is boring, doesn't connect with her emotionally, has bad breath, is a lousy lover, something.

2) The girl is damaged (as Be Excellent suggested), has poor self esteem, and seeks out lesser men because she believes that's all she deserves.

I don't think the answer is to analyze the behavior of bums and mimic those. :) Although Backbreaker has pointed out that unemployed men can often be more fun because they have so much time and energy to devote to pleasure and socializing.
These types also tend to be over domesticated; their life has been about the single pursuit of 'success' to the extent that they have alienated themselves from the natural rhythm of life. They may be 'well-connected', but they have disconnected from the cosmos/ chaos. A woman will gravitate to a man she feels is natural... or super-natural.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no, no, no, no.

You guys keep doing this, you keep doing it...you keep going back to the cartoon notion of the broke, lazy thug being this "exciting", "awesome", guy full of adventure....that's NOT what most of these broke, lazy, thugs are.

I know what I'm talking about, I grew up in Flint and my family is still in Flint, with many of my nieces dating these broke, lazy, loser, thugs.

There's nothing exciting, awesome, or anything about the guy. You guys keep pushing this notion, I know you guys could not have grew up in nor near a hood.

You see this shyt guys? The Accountant/CPA/Banker is boring and nerdy......but the broke, lazy, THUG is exciting. You see this cartoon fantasy crap?

This is not the real world god damn it. I just broke down to you how most thugs are. Black women are not choosing broke thugs because of some level of excitement, it's all about her looking for a man to join HER PROGRAM and play by HER RULES.

Let's just use common sense, logic, and ration for a minute. If I'm a broke thug, how can I be exciting??

You guys want to talk about hypergamy and my theory has been that this new market of women are not practicing it. They aren't dating UP, they are dating DOWN, for the specific purpose of POWER.

Now those 10% of thugs who are making real money in the underground game, are pretty much on the same level as a Tenacity or Legend. But you notice how many successful black guys end up dating OUTSIDE of their race?? It's because White, Asian, and Latino women still have a good CHUNK of women left in their race who PREFER and SEE Successful Men as the Alpha Males.

In the black community, the black women with PhDs still see A BROKE THUG as preference, solely for the purpose of her wanting to RUN THE SHOW.

My issue is that I just prefer black women based on the looks. I need to get over that shyt and start dating outside my race.
In my area I found a cache of $100k-$250k sisters who want a more refined, educated men that'll treat them good. They want real relationships and willing to pay half. They want a successful man who treats his woman good. They look good but not as slvtty as a "hot girl". Guess they're " good girls"...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
In my area I found a cache of $100k-$250k sisters who want a more refined, educated men that'll treat them good. They want real relationships and willing to pay half. They want a successful man who treats his woman good. They look good but not as slvtty as a "hot girl". Guess they're " good girls"...
Where is your area again? I'm going to plan something this year to fly around to various spots, maybe hit up a lot of you guys from this forum and see what the nightlife is all about lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is your area again? I'm going to plan something this year to fly around to various spots, maybe hit up a lot of you guys from this forum and see what the nightlife is all about lol.
Dallas. But I know some in Atlanta and Chicago too. The more stable loyal ones won't be in clubs often at all. Maybe to the comedy club that's it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no, no, no, no.

I know a girl who's extremely attractive, like a 9/10, some kinda brown (guyanese indian I think), her parents are strict and religious(muslim), she herself isn't particularly religious but it rubs off on her (ex: she never keeps her hair covered or anything, but would still freak out if she ate pork/bacon), she was a straight A student who hung out with a pretty good crowd and goes to a nice college in NYC.

her boyfriend is a drug dealer, and from what I've heard, his operation sounded pretty solid, my friend buys from him and sometimes helps him deliver orders to his customers (and yet, paradoxically, she said he was broke last august, somehow), he has also cheated on her multiple times and she's still with him for whatever reason(apparently her family is extremely not happy with her dating this guy, i wonder if they know he deals),

all I could tell you to give incite to her choice of men is that for a short time she was a stripper because she wanted to do something fun(yes, that's right, not even a lack of money, it was for excitement) but had to quit because she couldn't hide it from her parents for more than a couple of weeks

so what's the lesson here? if you want hot girls sell drugs because it'll make you cool.

you ever seen the show breaking bad? dexter?

ever heard of bonnie and clyde?

ever seen a post by a girl about how she wants a joker and harley quinn relationship (refresher if you haven't seen suicide squad: the joker convinces harley to give up her life as a Doctor to become an insane criminal's equally insane sidekick and ends up getting her imprisoned for life in a maximum security prison) and based upon the amount of instagram posts i've seen about how great their relationship was, plenty of girls out there want exactly that.

ooh here's a fun anecdote, one time I told a girl that was a bank robbing career criminal as a joke and she thought I was serious, and for whatever reason this excited her and she liked me a lot more and seemed to be all for the idea of us buying illegal guns and committing a felony together.

so, the lesson here is, if you want to do well with women tell them you make all your money from drug dealing, armed robbery and gang related assassinations

Last edited:

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no, no, no, no.

No, no, no, no, no.

Dude, we talked about this before, but you're right it may be time to date outside your race. I mean if big butts are your thing there's quite a few white girls that fit the bill! And I don't mean fat either. There's white girls here in Texas that have nice rear ends, big tiits, thighs and everything else.

And guess what they are choosing black dudes like no tomorrow. And these are beautiful white women too! There are a lot of Hispanic women here too, but I just don't find them that attractive. Asians either, but you ought to try white girls or at least mixed. I'm surprised you keep putting up with all that crap. You seem to be stuck in a rut dealing with black chicks, I think its time to make the big switch!

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
If you are worried about some chick dumping you for a bum then any "success" you've achieved in life is nothing more than it relying on what someone else decides for you.

Be a success without needing external acceptance. Otherwise you're fooling no one.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

“You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fvcking khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.” - Fight Club

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fvcking khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.” - Fight Club
Yes, the middle class live in the no man's land of mediocrity beyond good and evil. It was the point Eliot made when discussing Baudelaire. The question is which way is the thinking man to go.... to be or not to be.:rolleyes:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm dumbfounded or disappointed in some of the responses to this thread on a MALE self-improvement forum, where we have a dedicated section to "Wealth/Success" but you guys are bashing "Wealth/Success" on the account that a stupid, feminist/gynocentric/matriarchal bytch is against it? :confused:

Keep improving yourself?? I would argue the reason the guy got dumped was because he already DID improve himself, because many bytches in this market do not want a man that's AHEAD of them.

I've had many black women get completely jealous of me being financially/academically successful and ahead of them, because they are used to being in control...as well as having Ray Ray and Pookie depending on them.

And your advice is to "improve yourself", as if the hell the guy was doing something wrong?? As a grown a.ss man, you are SUPPOSED to be out here getting your finances in order to acquire as much wealth, power, and status as possible. Since when has this become a problem? Oh, I get it, it's a problem now because feminist/gynocentric/matriarchal bytches in this NEW market of women said it's a problem.
Bro take it easy. Improving yourself is not that the man did something wrong. It's about always being the best you can be. If the woman decides she would rather go with a drug dealer, that's something you can't control. Whether it's stupid/dumb/illogical/ is a another issue.

If black women are jealous of you, good. You are doing something right.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys just destroyed the whole idea of this forum
there are many ways to get a woman, you can get a woman by having one single attractive trait(if she places a disproportionately high value on it), you can lose a woman by having one single unattractive trait(if she cares way too much about one little pet peeve).

the idea of this thread is that not every woman in the world cares about money and security, if providing those things is part of your game, then these women mean nothing to you.

just like not every woman cares about getting the hottest possible guy or the smoothest talking obvious player, etc.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm a broke, lazy, thug who lives off my woman, with no bills in my name, with no car, and without even the ability to EAT tonight unless SHE buys the food......explain to me what am I dominating? Aren't I indeed the one being dominated, because I have to depend on HER to survive?
wouldn't we normally consider a man who is paying for his girl's lifestyle to be the one being taken for a ride? well, by that same logic, the thug is the one taking her for a ride, she probably thinks she's in control, but giving someone everything they want at your expense isn't really being in control

look at it from the thug's perspective, he's got a woman to take care of him so he can watch TV and sleep all day, and then when she comes home he gets to fvck her after a long hard day of watching the entire die hard series

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are many ways to get a woman, you can get a woman by having one single attractive trait(if she places a disproportionately high value on it), you can lose a woman by having one single unattractive trait(if she cares way too much about one little pet peeve).

the idea of this thread is that not every woman in the world cares about money and security, if providing those things is part of your game, then these women mean nothing to you.

just like not every woman cares about getting the hottest possible guy or the smoothest talking obvious player, etc.
I wanted point that out. All of them do not want the "leader" either. Some of them want the most NORMAL guy for what they think NORMAL is. So "thug" might not have ANYTHING on you, but she likes that. Also some of the women want to be dominant and considered the "provider".

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
so what's the lesson here? if you want hot girls sell drugs because it'll make you cool.
ooh here's a fun anecdote, one time I told a girl that was a bank robbing career criminal as a joke and she thought I was serious, and for whatever reason this excited her and she liked me a lot more and seemed to be all for the idea of us buying illegal guns and committing a felony together.......so, the lesson here is, if you want to do well with women tell them you make all your money from drug dealing, armed robbery and gang related assassinations
You guys don't see what I'm talking about, in regards to HOW women have gotten so much power? Anything a woman does (no matter how stupid it is) we justify it and try to mold ourselves/fit into it, rather than saying it's god damn stupid and telling the women to go to hell.

So sir here's my question, when more masses of women start sleeping with bisexual men and labeling that as "hot/sexy/cool" are you going to become bisexual? And no, I'm not asking that question to be a smart a.ss, I KNOW women "right now" who routinely talk about how bisexual/homosexual men are sexy and I routinely see guys like that with scores of women with him that he IS sexually active in some form/fashion with.

So do you become bisexual sir or is there a god damn cut-off to the insanity that women are doing out here?

If black women are jealous of you, good. You are doing something right.
"Right" in the moral sense yes, kind of like how MLK was doing things "right" during the time he walked the Earth, but he wasn't appreciated nor liked for it, now was he? MLK appreciation day didn't come until years later AFTER the man was shot in the neck for nothing.

My point is that sometimes we have injustice in the marketplace and instead of constantly trying to "FIT IN" with the bullshyt, how about we take a stand AGAINST it for goodness sakes? At what point do we tell women....ENOUGH? You're going too fvcking far?

Women didn't whoop anybody's a.ss and obtain this power, we as Men gave it to them and you guys are continually giving it to them by catering to the bullshyt.

That drug dealer/criminal shyt should be very sensitive to you as a MAN because it gets you LOCKED UP and puts shyt on your record that makes it very hard to obtain employment. I don't find that shyt funny, exciting, entertaining, or any thing. It's your a.ss that will be sitting in a jail cell with felonies and other shyt on your record, WHILE this bytch you were trying to "entertain" is out riding another dyck!

See guys this is all fine and dandy, but how many times have you heard in the Manosphere the following statements:

- "You are not your sex skills"
- "You are not your penis size"
- "You are not your PUA skills"
- "You are not your social skills"

Ever heard anything like that? What is with the constant bashing of making money, gaining power, and dominating the marketplace around here with insane statements about, "Money doesn't always make you attractive?" Guess what, your penis size doesn't always make you attractive either, but you don't make that statement over and over now do you?

Like it was mentioned....there's a NUMBER of traits that attract women and JUST BECAUSE a woman might be attracted to me/fvck me based on money, wealth, and power, does NOT MEAN I'm giving her a dime of it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
wouldn't we normally consider a man who is paying for his girl's lifestyle to be the one being taken for a ride?
I wouldn't necessarily, it would depend upon the structure of the relationship.

Remember, before this thing called "feminism/gynocentrism" we had patriarchy, where men indeed paid for a woman's lifestyle IN RETURN for having power, rule, and dominant authority OVER the woman. The women were not "getting over", rather they were being dominated/controlled.

They had no power and no resources, and (maybe this just might be my capitalist side kicking in but) the one with the power and resources CONTROLS the dynamic in my book. You can say the employee is "getting over" on the employer, but that employer could kick the employee out at any minute cutting off his income stream and benefits. The employee has no power to cut off the employer's income stream and benefits. The employer is the dominant one and the employee is in the sub-ordinate position.

look at it from the thug's perspective, he's got a woman to take care of him so he can watch TV and sleep all day, and then when she comes home he gets to fvck her after a long hard day of watching the entire die hard series
He's still in the sub-ordinate role sir, she can literally kick him out tomorrow and he has no place to go NOR a car to drive him there lol. NOR even any money to call an Uber! That's not power. That's not dominant. That's very much the most submissive, "beta male" position you could ever be in. Plus as I mentioned, because he's living off HER resources and under HER power, this means he can't call her out on her B.S. as often for fear he will be kicked out on the streets lol!

The better situation would be to have your own shyt established and you have your place, with her having her place.....and set it up to where she comes over and does nice things for you (sex, back rubs, cook, cleans) WITHOUT giving her power to kick you out on the streets at anytime.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a girl wants is a hot, charismatic, smooth guy who's exciting and dangerous, even a thrillseeker.
Probably true overall, but we don't know anything about this "bum". We don't know that he necessarily falls into this category. Women sometimes make choices that don't make sense to us. I know one such women who likes to date (even marry) unemployed loser types with health issues, and it's pretty clear that she likes to be a caretaker to these men.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You really think that I would change my working habits to impress women?
I don't know? But you continue to push this notion that women like dope dealers, so in an indirect way you are indeed PROMOTING to guys on this forum that it's somehow okay for them to sell dope because some stupid, insane, retarded bytch likes it. Mind you, the same stupid, insane, retarded bytch who will NOT get the felony on her record from the shyt and who won't end up shot/dead over selling the shyt. She gets the "excitement" of being with a dope dealer (just saying that makes me cringe) while the guy actually selling the dope gets all of the consequences of the shyt. When he actually goes to jail or hell (dies), she immediately runs off to sit on another dyck.

WE as MEN need to start fighting back against this insane shyt instead of justifying it as "ok", just because a woman got wet over it. NEWSFLASH, just because a woman gets WET over something, that doesn't make it RIGHT!

I'm quite sure that it was you who cultivated your lifestyle in a woman's image. And now you're pissed off that it isn't being respected in the way you want.
Sir you got me all fvcked up.

Every single thing I'm doing in my Career is my passion, notice I said MY passion. There are things I've done directly to impress women though, such as the type of cologne I wear, the type of car I might get, the style of clothes I might wear and a couple other things. But to say my ENTIRE LIFE is designed to please a woman is a far-fetched statement.

In my other thread, I detailed to Legend the issue that no matter how much good I do, it's never "enough" to people....but I wasn't trying to say I was doing everything to try to please everybody...it's just that there's this notion I get from the World that "Tenacity, we will never like you and will continue to SHYT on you, no matter how much good you do. You can cure cancer Tenacity and we will still SHYT on you".

Do you understand now?

It just seems to be more of a case that a lot of broke people display characteristics of being "un-plugged from the matrix", more alpha tendencies, and have less compromising personalities. All of these are real attraction cues - unlike having a nice house, car, and good credit.
- Where do you get the notion that broke, lazy, dusty people have alpha tendencies? Where are you getting this from? They are either living paycheck-to-paycheck, or living on food stamps, or living out of someone's basement. I guess I would agree with you that they have "less compromising" personalities in that they don't want to DO shyt with their life, but THAT makes someone ALPHA?

- We have two different definitions of ALPHA. To me an ALPHA is a guy with power. Power can come in the form of financial, social, or political power. BROKE people without a pot to p.iss in or a window to throw it out of, have neither. Now, when you put a bunch of BROKE people in one barrel, what they usually do is create "pseudo power". For example, on Facebook I will routinely see RAY RAY and POOKIE talking about "this is my block"! That's not really his block....he doesn't own it, he doesn't cut the grass on it, he doesn't fix the houses up on it....he just MADE UP "pseudo power" BECAUSE the broke, lazy, n-word doesn't have REAL POWER.

- I would rather have a nice house, nice car, and good credit than to have pseudo power anyday.

- I'm starting to think either you guys are BROKE yourselves (thus you keep trying to say money doesn't matter) or you are extremely delusional as to who really runs shyt in this country.....hint....it's not the broke thugs.