Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Don't Recognize my Intentions: Showing Intent

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! Unfortunately, I have to post a thread about how I'm fvcking up again lol.

So I got an 8th Bang just yesterday, I was very excited about that. You can read about it here:

I was going for a 9th Bang this weekend. I invited another girl in my phone out for drinks. And then I get this message:

"Completely platonic, right? I'm sorry I just have to ask. I need to know intentions up front so I'm not in an awkward situation. I'd love to grab a drink and come see the show, but I just want to make sure we are on the same page ahead of time!"

Ughhhhh lol. Some would say this is just an issue of low attraction(raising your SMV indeed prevents you from being friendzoned like this), but I've noticed that this has been a pattern with me. Girls don't recognize my intentions. I remember last semester I invited a girl back to my dorm room to "study," and she freaked out when I leaned in to kiss her. I guess she thought I actually wanted to just study at my room. This also happened a third time with a different girl in the past. So this is a recurring issue.

Whenever I come up and approach these girls and stuff, some of them think I'm just being friendly. I'm not intentionally trying to friend my way into the pvssy, but even with the touching and teases some girls think I'm just being friendly. A member on here linked me to some David Snyder videos about this which I need to watch.

I used to think that as long as I touched a girl, made strong eye contact, had a good tone of voice, and flirted with her she would get my intentions, and a lot of it would come through in the subcommunications. But I don't think that's working or happening for me...

Of course Direct Game, which I've been doing way more of, completely solves this issue. I opened this particular girl with "You look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" which I would call somewhat direct, but apparently it wasn't enough. I'm about to start going really hard with the good old "I thought you were cute and just wanted to say hi." A direct game classic lol.

For girls that I can't just straight up open with that, such as in social circle, I'm thinking that I may just have to start using Statements of Intent. Things like "I like your energy" have NOT been working for me at all.

I'm not a very subtle person at all. I'm thinking that I'm just going to have to go all the way back to "Level One" intent and make sure I use my intent on the verbal level every time I want to get with a girl, and kind of smack her over the head with my intent lol.

Sorry if this is a little rant. I just wanted to make sure that I got all of my thoughts out onto paper.

I was wondering what you guys thought? How would you solve this issue? I'm thinking that for me, I should go back to "Level One" intent and just vocalize it so that I don't end up in situations like this. Hopefully this won't turn into a Direct vs Indirect war in the comments.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! Unfortunately, I have to post a thread about how I'm fvcking up again lol.

So I got an 8th Bang just yesterday, I was very excited about that. You can read about it here:

I was going for a 9th Bang this weekend. I invited another girl in my phone out for drinks. And then I get this message:

"Completely platonic, right? I'm sorry I just have to ask. I need to know intentions up front so I'm not in an awkward situation. I'd love to grab a drink and come see the show, but I just want to make sure we are on the same page ahead of time!"

Ughhhhh lol. Some would say this is just an issue of low attraction(raising your SMV indeed prevents you from being friendzoned like this), but I've noticed that this has been a pattern with me. Girls don't recognize my intentions. I remember last semester I invited a girl back to my dorm room to "study," and she freaked out when I leaned in to kiss her. I guess she thought I actually wanted to just study at my room. This also happened a third time with a different girl in the past. So this is a recurring issue.

Whenever I come up and approach these girls and stuff, some of them think I'm just being friendly. I'm not intentionally trying to friend my way into the pvssy, but even with the touching and teases some girls think I'm just being friendly. A member on here linked me to some David Snyder videos about this which I need to watch.

I used to think that as long as I touched a girl, made strong eye contact, had a good tone of voice, and flirted with her she would get my intentions, and a lot of it would come through in the subcommunications. But I don't think that's working or happening for me...

Of course Direct Game, which I've been doing way more of, completely solves this issue. I opened this particular girl with "You look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" which I would call somewhat direct, but apparently it wasn't enough. I'm about to start going really hard with the good old "I thought you were cute and just wanted to say hi." A direct game classic lol.

For girls that I can't just straight up open with that, such as in social circle, I'm thinking that I may just have to start using Statements of Intent. Things like "I like your energy" have NOT been working for me at all.

I'm not a very subtle person at all. I'm thinking that I'm just going to have to go all the way back to "Level One" intent and make sure I use my intent on the verbal level every time I want to get with a girl, and kind of smack her over the head with my intent lol.

Sorry if this is a little rant. I just wanted to make sure that I got all of my thoughts out onto paper.

I was wondering what you guys thought? How would you solve this issue? I'm thinking that for me, I should go back to "Level One" intent and just vocalize it so that I don't end up in situations like this. Hopefully this won't turn into a Direct vs Indirect war in the comments.
I don't know the answer but keep it moving.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they not trying to fvck, next.
Yeah this chick is nexted. I'm just gonna go meet more women who want to fvck me.

I made this thread though, because I see a negative pattern playing out(girls not seeing my intent) and someone had pointed out this hole in my game before too. I wanted to get the aid of the whole board, so that when I meet the next chick who wants to fvck I'm doing it totally right.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this chick is nexted. I'm just gonna go meet more women who want to fvck me.

I made this thread though, because I see a negative pattern playing out(girls not seeing my intent) and someone had pointed out this hole in my game before too. I wanted to get the aid of the whole board, so that when I meet the next chick who wants to fvck I'm doing it totally right.
Hole will magically not exist once you get another babe ir two added. Trying to adjust for babes who wasn't feeling you enough is what keeps many of us losing.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she hot?

you could say “just asking for a drink, whst Do you think my intentions are?”...

she will either ignore it, or try to rationalize and maybe even say “just wanna make sure you don’t get the wrong idea, we’re just friends blah blah”, or anything to shut you down.I’d just say “hahaha,no, you’re not my type, all my friends are busy I figured I’d ask you” and leave it at that.

The fact that she is already questioning your intentions is her really seeking for you to submit by giving her the approval that she’s above you: which is all she really wants. A woman that sees you as a friend and nothing else will come along and turn you down, not question you.

ask her what her intentions she thinks you have, see what she says, and if they’re not going to get you laid, laugh at her, tell her she’s not your type. Telling a woman she’s not your type after she thought she’s too good for you is the biggest ego hit to them.

then you should go and **** her.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even consider "you look familiar" direct game. Direct game would be the "I thought you were cute and just wanted to say hi." By telling her that you think she's cute, let's her know that your attracted to her. She then knows that you want to smash. But, thats the only complement on her looks I would give. Never over complement women on there looks.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she hot?

you could say “just asking for a drink, whst Do you think my intentions are?”...

she will either ignore it, or try to rationalize and maybe even say “just wanna make sure you don’t get the wrong idea, we’re just friends blah blah”, or anything to shut you down.I’d just say “hahaha,no, you’re not my type, all my friends are busy I figured I’d ask you” and leave it at that.

The fact that she is already questioning your intentions is her really seeking for you to submit by giving her the approval that she’s above you: which is all she really wants. A woman that sees you as a friend and nothing else will come along and turn you down, not question you.

ask her what her intentions she thinks you have, see what she says, and if they’re not going to get you laid, laugh at her, tell her she’s not your type. Telling a woman she’s not your type after she thought she’s too good for you is the biggest ego hit to them.

then you should go and **** her.
That's a very unorthodox but very interesting strategy. So you would basically call all of this a giant sh*t test lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even consider "you look familiar" direct game. Direct game would be the "I thought you were cute and just wanted to say hi." By telling her that you think she's cute, let's her know that your attracted to her. She then knows that you want to smash. But, thats the only complement on her looks I would give. Never over complement women on there looks.
Ah ok that makes sense. The last girl I fvcked, I used that exact line I'm pretty sure lol.

I think that's the solution to this issue. Just use that line or something similar to verbalize my intent, and then just game as normal.

That would get me rejected more off the bat but it'll also weed out any uninterested women.

Or use it as a Statement of Intent when I'm doing social circle.

I'm sure anything more than that over-validates her.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very unorthodox but very interesting strategy. So you would basically call all of this a giant sh*t test lol

Man, I’m not sure what to call it. I’m new to forums and online so a lot of terminology is off to me. I’d say, your texting a chick that provides literally no value to your life. She questions your gesture of going out for a drink, as if she never went out for a drink with anyone. She’s over thinking this drink situation and what your intentions are. First, if she believes these are your intentions, she could turn you down if she doesn’t have interest, and if she does, then she would just come without asking such a dumb question.

What are YOU going to get out of this? If she says she Isn’t into you, you’re going to ignore her after and appear butt hurt, in her eyes. You wasted your time. YOU lost.
If anything flip that question onto her, where if she, which is a high chance, will tell you not to get the wrong idea and hit on her for whatever reason, which to protect yourself you will laugh, like what would give her that idea, when she’s not even your type.

This will save your ego, this will make her feel dumb, and embarrassed, maybe even mad, and wonder why she wouldn’t be your type. Which would make her want to be your type.

I was even worse, when I had similar things I’d tell a girl “you’re so nice, it’s like that little sister I never had”... no, this woman called me right away, she couldn’t imagine a dude looks at her as a little sister, and not a woman that she thinks she is. She did everything to change my mind about looking at her as a little sister. I didn’t see her as a little sister, but I told her that. So same thing with “you’re not my type”.

otherwise, you’ll drag on a conversation about nothing, being an orbiter, or appear butt hurt.

Take the best option you can to **** her brains out, and then do your thing.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ughhhhh lol.
I either laugh this stuff off by saying "Whoah, slow down, we just met. I just thought you seemed cool and wanted to grab a drink with you." Reframe.

Or laugh it off by saying "Platonic? Of course not. I asked for your number/IG/whatever because I thought you were cute and seemed kinda cool." Direct.

(Add laughs/lols/emojis as you see fit so the tone isn't lost.)

Third possibility (that I read elsewhere): "Platonic? That sounds like something for two people with no chemistry." It's hard for women to argue against chemistry, and if she does then yeah, no attraction.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I was wondering what you guys thought?
I made a thread yesterday which will explain a lot of things to you.

You are not failing to show intent, women fail to see sexual partner in you. That is because you are not masculine enough, gotta get more ripped for one thing, for another you gotta display your success through proper clothing and accessories, like good car and apartment. Women fail to see a fck in you if you show up on a bus plain john doe kid.

Keep it moving is a proper advice, since if you keep moving things along eventually you bound to score a female that has values low enough to bang with anything that comes along. However, if you want to be a pipe laying machine, well for one you have to have that pipe, and not a pencil, for another you gotta be sporty looking, perhaps medium, perhaps big, but ripped, and lastly you gotta be successful in life. Success bring women when it smells success through stuff you wear and drive.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a thread yesterday which will explain a lot of things to you.

You are not failing to show intent, women fail to see sexual partner in you. That is because you are not masculine enough, gotta get more ripped for one thing, for another you gotta display your success through proper clothing and accessories, like good car and apartment. Women fail to see a fck in you if you show up on a bus plain john doe kid.

Keep it moving is a proper advice, since if you keep moving things along eventually you bound to score a female that has values low enough to bang with anything that comes along. However, if you want to be a pipe laying machine, well for one you have to have that pipe, and not a pencil, for another you gotta be sporty looking, perhaps medium, perhaps big, but ripped, and lastly you gotta be successful in life. Success bring women when it smells success through stuff you wear and drive.
I absolutely agree with you man. A lot of the issues that I'm coming across in Game are leading back to me needing to max out my SMV.

I've made significant progress on my hair to be better looking. Now, I need to stay in the gym and keep getting my physique up there.

I'm gonna link your article in here if you don't mind. I think it's a good reference resource

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's not all on the guy's shoulders. Women who are genuinely interested and attracted will HELP you with the seduction.

You don't have to work hard to "show intent." She responds properly, or she doesn't.

A chick that is very attracted will never drop the "platonic" word.

Next and keep moving.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not all on the guy's shoulders. Women who are genuinely interested and attracted will HELP you with the seduction.

You don't have to work hard to "show intent." She responds properly, or she doesn't.

Next and keep moving.
Yeah. It sucks, but this chick just isn't interested. I agree with you there. I'll just keep it going and meet new women.

I think going back to "Level One" intent and verbalizing it could be a good idea for me though, I was so irritated when I had that chick over to my room, and she freaked out when I tried to kiss her. Like why do you think I'm getting your number and inviting you over? Lol. I just find it extremely worrying that the girl had to ask at all about my intentions. I thought it would come across as extremely obvious.

So another low interest chick. The only solution is to keep boosting up my SMV

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @samspade , I used your line "Whoa, slow down. I just met you :)" and it worked out pretty decently well lol. I was going to just give up on her after that. I decided to not totally blow her off, and said "I thought you were cute and seemed cool, so I wanted to grab a drink with you." I was like she can come through if she wants. I'm going to the bar either way.

So I thought she was just totally going to blow me off, but then she actually started blowing up my phone. Here's the text messages she sent after she hit me with that "platonic" shyt. I was working on my purpose that day and then she just started blowing up my phone, four text messages in a row lol.

Her Messages:
1.) Perfect thank you lol. sorry I just wanted to make sure. not trying to be weird.
2.) you seem super cool and i would love to grab a drink
3.) I'm just with someone and I wanted to make sure. he's totally cool with me having a drink but not a date so that's why I asked
4.) And now I seem like a creepy weirdo :(

So she actually ended up coming through. She's 23, and damnnnn she has a nice ass body. I was already at a bar, and she ended up coming through to hang out and get a drink.

The jacked up part is that she ended up coming to the bar WITH her fvck buddy. Who is 53 lol. She straight up said that she likes older men. SHE HAS NO INTEREST. I don't care about her anymore, but I want to know how to stop situations like this from happening in the future.

So I was just hanging at the bar with my friends, talking to her occasionally and she was having a conversation with her friends too. I learned several insane things about this biatch:

1.) She has daddy issues and is into older men(50s and up)
2.) She has a fvck buddy AND a kinda sorta boyfriend... and is apparently also engaged?
3.) But she still grabs my butt and tells me I have a really nice ass lol
4.) She has a fiance but is fvcking at least 2 other dudes on the side
5.) Some dude was trying to fly her out to Tampa, Florida but her "fiance" made her cancel the trip
6.) She's been doing cocaine since she was 16 years old
7.) I happened to glance over at her phone. Her "boyfriend" was blowing it up, asking where she was at and why she was lying to him. She sent him a pic and he was typing out shyt like "that proves nothing" or whatever.
8.) She is bisexual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soooo..... I was wondering if one of you guys could provide me an interpretation of what this situation is saying about my game? I am absolutely floored. I just don't even know how to deal with women like this at all lol. I'm about massive action... I want to get better with women in general and learn from this experience. You would THINK a chick who is fvcking all these dudes would be easy to get? But maybe not lol.

So what is the game telling me? How can I stop bullshyt situations like this from even happening? So far, I know it's saying:

1.) If a chick is fvcking all these dudes, but she won't fvck you and gives you the runaround, she's basically saying "you're not good enough for me. Your SMV is too low." So like others said, I need to get my SMV higher.
2.) Girls are absolutely fvcking crazy, and are usually fvcking multiple dudes at a time. Even when they are in a relationship.
3.) I think that intent can still be an issue for me, but like Mike said, interested chicks will help you out. This particular chick is just not interested. She probably wouldn't have even mentioned that "platonic" shyt if she were actually interested.
4.) Fvck mainstream society's narrative. You can ABSOLUTELY be fvcking young, attractive, 20-something year old chicks in your 50s.

Sorry for the wall of text. I just wanted to tell this absolutely insane story, thought it was pretty interesting. And I wanted to get an interpretation... I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong and how I can stop BS situations like this from happening lol. Good reference experience as I continue to deal with chicks in the future.

@samspade , since you read Roosh, I guess the way that Roosh would put it, her Attraction is Medium-Low and her Availability is Low because she's already fvcking all of these other dudes. She has no empty slot in her pen1s pipeline for me to fit into. The solution would be to just keep becoming more attractive, and find chicks who have an empty slot in their pipeline if I'm reading into this right.

I see that her pen1s pipeline is full. But on the other hand, I'm worrying if a chick is fvcking all these dudes, if I were attractive enough wouldn't I be able to slide in there and fvck her too? Yet another clue to increase my SMV. Or is Roosh right in that she's already getting lots of d!ck so she doesn't see me as important? I'm not quite sure, if someone could clarify this for me it'd be awesome and really help my game. I'm not exactly sure where the trail of breadcrumbs is leading.

@SW15 if you can go through this long ass story, I'd like your opinion too. Since you read Roosh I'm especially curious what you think about the "pen1s pipeline/sexual availability" thing and if it's accurate. That changes how I need to approach my game.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Next and keep moving.
I was thinking on it, and I posted the full story about this crazy ass biatch. But at the end of the day, like you said, she is not complying. Any chick who brings up some "platonic" shyt on a date isn't complying at all. If she doesn't comply, NEXT.

I still think showing intent is kind of an issue in my game. I'm thinking back to when that chick came over to my room, and she was shocked when I tried to kiss her. So I'll do that more with Statements of Intent and Direct Game.

But yeah man. Long story short, I need to NEXT this chick and get my SMV up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking on it, and I posted the full story about this crazy ass biatch. But at the end of the day, like you said, she is not complying. Any chick who brings up some "platonic" shyt on a date isn't complying at all. If she doesn't comply, NEXT.

I still think showing intent is kind of an issue in my game. I'm thinking back to when that chick came over to my room, and she was shocked when I tried to kiss her. So I'll do that more with Statements of Intent and Direct Game.

But yeah man. Long story short, I need to NEXT this chick and get my SMV up.
Fvck that bytch...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck that bytch...
Yeah I'm done with her. The only reason I typed up that whole long story is that I want to learn from this, and improve it in the future. And make sure I'm understanding the fundamentals of game right. Fvck her lol