“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girls check me out in clubs all the time -> but still no pvssy!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
I find girls are checking me out all the time in clubs....
I see them talking about me to their girlfriends...

however whenever I approach they seem to get scared or I don't know what ...and they ignore me!
I have better success rate with women that didn't initally check me out ...!!

whats going on here.. i don't understand this game !
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by chicksrock
I find girls are checking me out all the time in clubs....
I see them talking about me to their girlfriends...

however whenever I approach they seem to get scared or I don't know what ...and they ignore me!
I have better success rate with women that didn't initally check me out ...!!

whats going on here.. i don't understand this game !
Their nervous and scared. Talk them for longer, try to relate and create rapport.
 

tiburon

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
MIAMI & NEW YORK
i had similiar problem once

I had something similiar happened to me.....

This could be whats going on :

1-) YOU ARE VERY UGLY, DONT KNOW HOW TO DRESS, OR THERE WAS SOMETHING FUNNY ABOUT YOU IN A BAD WAY....its possible
2-) YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE, BUT INTIMIDATING FOR SOME REASON
3- ) YOU ARE GOING AFTER THE WRONG GIRLS AT THE WRONG PLACE!


Tell me more about you , your loos, the places this situation occered , and the girls you approached!
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
I was the best dressed and the best dancer there at the club...

I think they imagined me to be innocent and sweet dancing away there on the dance floor...

but I had balls to make the approach.....and this scares them off i think...!

IT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!! :confused:
 

tiburon

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
MIAMI & NEW YORK
ok so i start to see better

I love to dance .. i am a good dabcer , very good at salsa and merengue(I am Cuban!) but i had to hardly learn that choosing where to dance and with whom is an art itself. You just can go to a club and dance the night away.....BAD MOVE.

The club scene can be attacked from different sides but i guarantee you that dancing alot is not a good thing!

Women like to feel in control these days and if anything they are looking for a men that will outmature them.( bigger pocket..james bond kind of look ) If you dance better than them or are being so energetic you already could had missed in two areas.

Other than that many things could be happening. I see great dancers get rejected by girls just because they feel they are getting outdance and the way to beat him is by rejecting him. It makes them feel good about themselves and the guy bad as if his dancing was whack..its ridculous funny!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
GOSH that is so grossly unfair....

I also think that I have reached a stage where I over-qualify myself for women
(I used to be under-qualified!)

Another example: Girl fully checking me out...me slowly approaching....but then she lets some stupid fvck dance with her !
I just don't understand it !
 

tiburon

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
MIAMI & NEW YORK
lol

that dude is a ****block ...thats what girls use to get away from a guy they are trying to avoid ..are you sure they are checking you out ...that you are getting the right signals......you might be full of yourself ....just like I AM!
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
hahaha...

I don't understand women at clubs..

-they are more than happy to say hi
-more than happy to intro themselves
-more than happy to have you dance in their group
-sometimes will even tell you they think you are hot!

---> but they all get b!tchy if you ask them for a dance or their # or make a move!
(they rather have some dogcockblock come from behind and dance them up)

---------------------------------------------------------

so then nowadays I am trying to be that dog and come up from behind and dance them up......its not working very well.....i just feel odd grabbing some stranger chicks hips without even saying hi or anything......

I just don't know how to go about it.....
I KNW FO SHO that being too friendly and nice doesn't get me any pvssy....
 

Mystic

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
3
how can you tell when a girl is checking you out? Many times when I look at a girl theyll be looking at me or something I dont know if its my imagination or whatever.

I have the same problem I think I may be too full of myself also, but it only comes from everybody telling me how good looking I am my whole life and looking pimp as hell all the time.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Well obviously they are checking you out:

if they look your way.....get all excited facial expression...talks to her girlfriends...then girlfriends look your way ...

I think when girls BLATANTLY check you out they are probably just playas and doing it for fun....

but even the shy type girls that check me out are just too shy and don't let you get anywheres either
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

JDZ

New Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Somewhere out there
Man i was at this club the other day with my mates and these 2 women were checkin me out......they were givin me long eye contact n that....... l8r on i find her on the dance floor she starts dancin in front of me ....... i start dancin behind her n then suddenly she turns around n asks ' how old r ya?' lol i was caught out lol i dint xpect that question the age of 20 was the best i cud come up wit........ funny thing is she thought i was 24 lol :S hmmmmm neways other than that she still gave me a gd grind but i cdnt do netin else really :p she was quite abit older thn me dont think she'd ave felt cumfy :p
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by chicksrock
I find girls are checking me out all the time in clubs....
I see them talking about me to their girlfriends...

however whenever I approach they seem to get scared or I don't know what ...and they ignore me!
I have better success rate with women that didn't initally check me out ...!!

whats going on here.. i don't understand this game !
Describe your physical appearance. You said you are the best dresser but is there anything about your physical appearance that makes you different then the other guys? Are you very muscular?
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
We didn't see the situation, so the only "data" we have here is what YOU think was happening.
I'm not saying that you were necessarily wrong, but I know too many guys who see things like "hey they like me, hey they are checking me out, hey they are talking about me, right now..." when actually there was NOTHING.

I used to be one of those guys until I learned to only take real actions (accepting to dance with you for example) as signs of interest.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Le Parisien
We didn't see the situation, so the only "data" we have here is what YOU think was happening.
I'm not saying that you were necessarily wrong, but I know too many guys who see things like "hey they like me, hey they are checking me out, hey they are talking about me, right now..." when actually there was NOTHING.

I used to be one of those guys until I learned to only take real actions (accepting to dance with you for example) as signs of interest.
Yeah alot of guys seem to think that anytime a girl glances there way that the girl wants them.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Originally posted by JDZ
long glances wud that count as a sign of interest??
It's possible, but still not for sure.

There's this one guy at my favorite dance club, everytime he's on the floor, everybody will just keep watching him and talking about him. NOT because he's good, but because he's pretty bad, he would just jump on his feet without any variation for minutes and minutes. (I can get a picture next time if you guys are interested in understanding what I mean:D ). Plus he's short and stocky (not obese, but you can definitely see the fat hanging there). The worst part is that he doesn't know that he's the laughable entertainment of the place.
I have some respect for the dude because at least he's got the guts to go on the floor when there are not many people, but I just wish he knew that he looks REAL BAD. Plus he could have joined me and my break dancer friends so at least he could have improved his moves...:rolleyes: But no, he's a loner, just out there by himself doing his goofy jumps...
 

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
1
Location
MY reality
Which is why dance clubs are bad places to pick up chicks. Dance clubs are where all the attention *****s go to make themselves into the center of attention, because they know that every guy there wants to get with them. And they already have a boyfriend at home who is giving them d!ck, so they're not interested in anybody there. They're just interesting in being c0ckteases and maybe having a little fun dancing too.

Regular bars and even everyday places are much easier places to pick up chicks.
 

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Clubs are good places to pick up but you gotta have balls to approach as many chicks as possible. The more you approach the more chance you will have of getting laid.

And, outside the club is good also.
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Originally posted by il_duce
Which is why dance clubs are bad places to pick up chicks. Dance clubs are where all the attention *****s go to make themselves into the center of attention, because they know that every guy there wants to get with them. And they already have a boyfriend at home who is giving them d!ck, so they're not interested in anybody there. They're just interesting in being c0ckteases and maybe having a little fun dancing too.

Regular bars and even everyday places are much easier places to pick up chicks.
Only partly true.
It really depends on the place, mostly the kind of music they play, and as a consequence the kind of customers that it attracts there.

The only local dance club used to be pretty good, they would play a lot of music for those who actually like to dance and have fun. Hiphop, R&B, techno, house, pop; for this reason it was also "good" (girls wise).:D , because most girls don't go with this meat market/power struggle/I'm going to do attentionwhoring mentality, and many girls would go.

But now it's four-hour straight of gangsta rap (you know the ones without any touch of melody), anything that has some melody in it is OUT. Even the famous "In Da Club" by 50 cents would be left out.
Consequence: 99% of the total female population there now are pure attention*****s grinding/teasing with guys (everyone has a shot, only it's never longer than 3mins lol:D ). So basically now it's the "worst place in town" for "that" purpose.

Just last Friday, one "good" chick came up to me because I was doing my break dance stuff and she really like it. I didn't even have the time to close before she got totally sick of the music and left ( she was with lots of friend, so needed to take it "slow"). I could tell that it was a "good shot", but the damn fvcking music ruined everything. She came to have fun (and maybe some more fun with me later:D ), but left totally pissed.
It was her first time in town, and I'm sure that she will never come to that place again.

So if all the "good" potential targets are pissed, we are only left with attention*****s.
:mad:
 

JDZ

New Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Somewhere out there
this mite be a lil bit out of topic but who do u reckon has a better chance of bagging a grl in a club a younger guy or an older guy? [age range of say 18 - 27?]... jus curious :p
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top