Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls check me out in clubs all the time -> but still no pvssy!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find girls are checking me out all the time in clubs....
I see them talking about me to their girlfriends...

however whenever I approach they seem to get scared or I don't know what ...and they ignore me!
I have better success rate with women that didn't initally check me out ...!!

whats going on here.. i don't understand this game !

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chicksrock

however whenever I approach they seem to get scared or I don't know what ...and they ignore me!

Their nervous and scared. Talk them for longer, try to relate and create rapport.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
i had similiar problem once

I had something similiar happened to me.....

This could be whats going on :

1-) YOU ARE VERY UGLY, DONT KNOW HOW TO DRESS, OR THERE WAS SOMETHING FUNNY ABOUT YOU IN A BAD WAY....its possible
2-) YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE, BUT INTIMIDATING FOR SOME REASON
3- ) YOU ARE GOING AFTER THE WRONG GIRLS AT THE WRONG PLACE!

Tell me more about you , your loos, the places this situation occered , and the girls you approached!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the best dressed and the best dancer there at the club...

I think they imagined me to be innocent and sweet dancing away there on the dance floor...

but I had balls to make the approach.....and this scares them off i think...!

IT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!! :confused:

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
ok so i start to see better

I love to dance .. i am a good dabcer , very good at salsa and merengue(I am Cuban!) but i had to hardly learn that choosing where to dance and with whom is an art itself. You just can go to a club and dance the night away.....BAD MOVE.

The club scene can be attacked from different sides but i guarantee you that dancing alot is not a good thing!

Women like to feel in control these days and if anything they are looking for a men that will outmature them.( bigger pocket..james bond kind of look ) If you dance better than them or are being so energetic you already could had missed in two areas.

Other than that many things could be happening. I see great dancers get rejected by girls just because they feel they are getting outdance and the way to beat him is by rejecting him. It makes them feel good about themselves and the guy bad as if his dancing was whack..its ridculous funny!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GOSH that is so grossly unfair....

I also think that I have reached a stage where I over-qualify myself for women
(I used to be under-qualified!)

Another example: Girl fully checking me out...me slowly approaching....but then she lets some stupid fvck dance with her !
I just don't understand it !

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
lol

that dude is a ****block ...thats what girls use to get away from a guy they are trying to avoid ..are you sure they are checking you out ...that you are getting the right signals......you might be full of yourself ....just like I AM!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha...

I don't understand women at clubs..

-they are more than happy to say hi
-more than happy to intro themselves
-more than happy to have you dance in their group
-sometimes will even tell you they think you are hot!

---> but they all get b!tchy if you ask them for a dance or their # or make a move!
(they rather have some dogcockblock come from behind and dance them up)

---------------------------------------------------------

so then nowadays I am trying to be that dog and come up from behind and dance them up......its not working very well.....i just feel odd grabbing some stranger chicks hips without even saying hi or anything......

I just don't know how to go about it.....
I KNW FO SHO that being too friendly and nice doesn't get me any pvssy....

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
how can you tell when a girl is checking you out? Many times when I look at a girl theyll be looking at me or something I dont know if its my imagination or whatever.

I have the same problem I think I may be too full of myself also, but it only comes from everybody telling me how good looking I am my whole life and looking pimp as hell all the time.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well obviously they are checking you out:

if they look your way.....get all excited facial expression...talks to her girlfriends...then girlfriends look your way ...

I think when girls BLATANTLY check you out they are probably just playas and doing it for fun....

but even the shy type girls that check me out are just too shy and don't let you get anywheres either

JDZ

Reaction score
Man i was at this club the other day with my mates and these 2 women were checkin me out......they were givin me long eye contact n that....... l8r on i find her on the dance floor she starts dancin in front of me ....... i start dancin behind her n then suddenly she turns around n asks ' how old r ya?' lol i was caught out lol i dint xpect that question the age of 20 was the best i cud come up wit........ funny thing is she thought i was 24 lol :S hmmmmm neways other than that she still gave me a gd grind but i cdnt do netin else really :p she was quite abit older thn me dont think she'd ave felt cumfy :p

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chicksrock

Describe your physical appearance. You said you are the best dresser but is there anything about your physical appearance that makes you different then the other guys? Are you very muscular?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We didn't see the situation, so the only "data" we have here is what YOU think was happening.
I'm not saying that you were necessarily wrong, but I know too many guys who see things like "hey they like me, hey they are checking me out, hey they are talking about me, right now..." when actually there was NOTHING.

I used to be one of those guys until I learned to only take real actions (accepting to dance with you for example) as signs of interest.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien
We didn't see the situation, so the only "data" we have here is what YOU think was happening.
I'm not saying that you were necessarily wrong, but I know too many guys who see things like "hey they like me, hey they are checking me out, hey they are talking about me, right now..." when actually there was NOTHING.

I used to be one of those guys until I learned to only take real actions (accepting to dance with you for example) as signs of interest.
Yeah alot of guys seem to think that anytime a girl glances there way that the girl wants them.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JDZ
long glances wud that count as a sign of interest??
It's possible, but still not for sure.

There's this one guy at my favorite dance club, everytime he's on the floor, everybody will just keep watching him and talking about him. NOT because he's good, but because he's pretty bad, he would just jump on his feet without any variation for minutes and minutes. (I can get a picture next time if you guys are interested in understanding what I mean:D ). Plus he's short and stocky (not obese, but you can definitely see the fat hanging there). The worst part is that he doesn't know that he's the laughable entertainment of the place.
I have some respect for the dude because at least he's got the guts to go on the floor when there are not many people, but I just wish he knew that he looks REAL BAD. Plus he could have joined me and my break dancer friends so at least he could have improved his moves...:rolleyes: But no, he's a loner, just out there by himself doing his goofy jumps...

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why dance clubs are bad places to pick up chicks. Dance clubs are where all the attention *****s go to make themselves into the center of attention, because they know that every guy there wants to get with them. And they already have a boyfriend at home who is giving them d!ck, so they're not interested in anybody there. They're just interesting in being c0ckteases and maybe having a little fun dancing too.

Regular bars and even everyday places are much easier places to pick up chicks.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs are good places to pick up but you gotta have balls to approach as many chicks as possible. The more you approach the more chance you will have of getting laid.

And, outside the club is good also.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by il_duce
Which is why dance clubs are bad places to pick up chicks. Dance clubs are where all the attention *****s go to make themselves into the center of attention, because they know that every guy there wants to get with them. And they already have a boyfriend at home who is giving them d!ck, so they're not interested in anybody there. They're just interesting in being c0ckteases and maybe having a little fun dancing too.

Regular bars and even everyday places are much easier places to pick up chicks.
Only partly true.
It really depends on the place, mostly the kind of music they play, and as a consequence the kind of customers that it attracts there.

The only local dance club used to be pretty good, they would play a lot of music for those who actually like to dance and have fun. Hiphop, R&B, techno, house, pop; for this reason it was also "good" (girls wise).:D , because most girls don't go with this meat market/power struggle/I'm going to do attentionwhoring mentality, and many girls would go.

But now it's four-hour straight of gangsta rap (you know the ones without any touch of melody), anything that has some melody in it is OUT. Even the famous "In Da Club" by 50 cents would be left out.
Consequence: 99% of the total female population there now are pure attention*****s grinding/teasing with guys (everyone has a shot, only it's never longer than 3mins lol:D ). So basically now it's the "worst place in town" for "that" purpose.

Just last Friday, one "good" chick came up to me because I was doing my break dance stuff and she really like it. I didn't even have the time to close before she got totally sick of the music and left ( she was with lots of friend, so needed to take it "slow"). I could tell that it was a "good shot", but the damn fvcking music ruined everything. She came to have fun (and maybe some more fun with me later:D ), but left totally pissed.
It was her first time in town, and I'm sure that she will never come to that place again.

So if all the "good" potential targets are pissed, we are only left with attention*****s.
:mad:

JDZ

Reaction score
this mite be a lil bit out of topic but who do u reckon has a better chance of bagging a grl in a club a younger guy or an older guy? [age range of say 18 - 27?]... jus curious :p