Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Bending Over

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.

Yesterday this girl who works in the bakery saw me walk in and when I looked over her way to notice her with a smile I went on with my business then a few minutes later after leaving the fruits and veggie area I look up and here she is walking toward me from the otherside of the store and when she got close she has this nice smile on her face and I smiled back and asked how she was doing as she was walking by but to my surprise she didn't answer.

What does that mean and the smile looked like she was into me but she didn't answer. Now we're not talking about a hot 10 here maybe a 5 or 6 but her confidence is very attractive and hot the way she carries herself.

Reckon she hates my guts or shes just shy in not responding to my question of interest or she was keeping with store policy always smile at customers?

LoneSilver

blinkwatt said:
Alright let me tell you something since I work in a grocery store. If an employee pops up in your line of site and just happens to come by you everytime then they are checking you out.