Girls At coffee stores

victor22

Don Juan
Reaction score
HEy Guys

Giveme Some advices,

How do you pick up girls from coffee stores and book stores.

bye

SinisaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read "The DJ Bible" in the top right corner of this site. It's gona give you more then "pickin up girls at bookstores + coffee shops". That's my recommendation, tho I do have one question. Did you try using the search function of this site for the question you just asked??? Because I think it has been already brought up quite a few times.

JC i was expecting a lil bit more then a "lol" from you :D

-Sinisa

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heck, who needs to read the DJ Bible!? It's so damn long... There is a very simple and foolproof way to pick up girls at bookstores.

1. Go to the "magazines" section. Look for "adult magazines".
2. Pick up the girl you like.
3. Go home and enjoy.

I'm such a genius! Just wait for my "How to pick up girls on the Internet" guide. :D

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picking up girls at coffee stores is a NO BRAINER. honestly, you just start talking about what you see around you. coffee, its aroma, what you like about it, etc. this should be a walk in the park for anyone with a pair.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
victor22 your question is too general. There so many aspects in "picking up" a girl. Theres been books written on it, do you think you'll get the answer in a few sentences? This all takes work.

Why is this in the Don Juan Tips?

CLOSE

LittleElf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just spill some really hot coffee on a girl that you like. The girlies love that kind of thing. :cool:

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LittleElf
Just spill some really hot coffee on a girl that you like. The girlies love that kind of thing. :cool:
aim for their eyes, they really love that :crackup:

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this:

Whatever she orders, make a note of it, then walk up to her and say,

"Double Vanilla Nonfat Split-Shot? (or whatever her drink is) You must really be into anal."