Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls asking lots of questions on a first date

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you take a girl who is asking a lot of questions as an indicator of high interest on a first date?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What types of questions was she asking? That’ll tell me what she was interested IN.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What types of questions was she asking? That’ll tell me what she was interested IN.
Personal questions - things I enjoy doing and details about that, also my opinions on certain things. Places I’ve been or want to go to, etc. idk, seemed like standard date question material to me.

Reason I ask is I’ve been on dates where a girl literally asks me no personal questions, however they end up showing high interest in other ways (I.e texting after the date to express they had a great time or what not). And pursuing me for further dates. Personally, I like a girl who asks questions since it seems they are more engaged and you can vibe with them a little better.

At one point on the date she actually asked me if I’ve been on many dates from the OLD source we met on. I just said “oh a couple” and quickly changed the subject on her.

8-9/10 she is, in my book. Definitely want to see her again and she said she’s free Saturday.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d take a girl like that over one that just sits there and you have to do 95% of the talking. Sound like you found someone rare. Don’t waste the opportunity.

I take it as a good indicator, she serious about getting to know you.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't answer certain questions, and make her pry the answers out of you. I usually make women guess most things, I went out with a chick the other day who was scary accurate in her guesses when I gave her clues, it was a lot of fun.

I'd say she's interested and is also looking for a reason to ditch you. Tell her that certain questions are classified level girlfriend or whatnot.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d take a girl like that over one that just sits there and you have to do 95% of the talking. Sound like you found someone rare. Don’t waste the opportunity.

I take it as a good indicator, she serious about getting to know you.

Lol - agreed, don’t want to waste the opportunity. On the date we talked about a bar we both had been to nearby my house and how we should go sometime. At the dates end, I did something I never do on first dates, and said if she’s free on Saturday, we should go checkout that place together. She sounded keen on the idea, but I left it at that and we went separate ways for the night.

Thinking about just calling her up on Friday afternoon to see if the following evening still would work out. Whatdya think?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dont say too much it will turn her off. Answer vaguely or funny and flip it back on her

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, was she asking them in a very aggressive manner? TBH, I don’t see her asking you a ton of questions a good sign. Women love to talk and when they are into you (on the first date) they can’t stop talking about themselves, trying to impress you. Ask her out again and let us know. I’m curious.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't answer certain questions, and make her pry the answers out of you. I usually make women guess most things, I went out with a chick the other day who was scary accurate in her guesses when I gave her clues, it was a lot of fun.

I'd say she's interested and is also looking for a reason to ditch you. Tell her that certain questions are classified level girlfriend or whatnot.
Very clever.

Aside to OP, each time a woman asks me lots of questions, I'll take that as an indication of her being highly attracted to me and thus it spikes her curiosity.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, was she asking them in a very aggressive manner? TBH, I don’t see her asking you a ton of questions a good sign. Women love to talk and when they are into you (on the first date) they can’t stop talking about themselves, trying to impress you. Ask her out again and let us know. I’m curious.

Ok, planning to just call her Friday afternoon. I’m not in any rush and she works long nursing shifts I’ll let some time pass if that’s a decent idea

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I prefer a woman who is asking questions in an attempt to get to know me better and determine comparability. So many first dates revolve around them talking about themselves or what an ******* their ex was/is that I'd consider a thoughtful discourse about normal "get to know you" things to be very refreshing.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Letting you know. Had second date Friday evening - ended up back at my place and hooked up. She said she was glad that I ****ed her. So I think it was a sign of interest in this case.