You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Personal questions - things I enjoy doing and details about that, also my opinions on certain things. Places I’ve been or want to go to, etc. idk, seemed like standard date question material to me.What types of questions was she asking? That’ll tell me what she was interested IN.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I’d take a girl like that over one that just sits there and you have to do 95% of the talking. Sound like you found someone rare. Don’t waste the opportunity.
I take it as a good indicator, she serious about getting to know you.
Very clever.Don't answer certain questions, and make her pry the answers out of you. I usually make women guess most things, I went out with a chick the other day who was scary accurate in her guesses when I gave her clues, it was a lot of fun.
I'd say she's interested and is also looking for a reason to ditch you. Tell her that certain questions are classified level girlfriend or whatnot.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Depends, was she asking them in a very aggressive manner? TBH, I don’t see her asking you a ton of questions a good sign. Women love to talk and when they are into you (on the first date) they can’t stop talking about themselves, trying to impress you. Ask her out again and let us know. I’m curious.
Depends, was she asking them in a very aggressive manner? TBH, I don’t see her asking you a ton of questions a good sign. Women love to talk and when they are into you (on the first date) they can’t stop talking about themselves, trying to impress you. Ask her out again and let us know. I’m curious.