“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Girl's asking for your number?

EverybodyPlaysAFool

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Sacramento,CA
Okay, I'm sure this has happend to everyone on here at least once in their Don Juan career...but has anybody ever asked a girl if she wanted to hang out sometime and she said "Yeah, whats your number?" What the hell is that...that -ish through my whole game plan off...anyone got a good reversal for this move? Cause it happend to me last nite. I mean I ain't trippin to much cause I'm the prize here but I want to prepare for future situations that may have this delimma.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
"Oh, I don't know the number out of the top of my head.. Why don't you give me yours.."

Remember though that you should have your phone on anonymous cuz sometimes she might say: Now you have my number, call me right now so I have yours.. :|
 

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
I don't see what the big deal is with her having your number. She wants it, give it to her. Then say, "Sure, but you have to promise not to stalk me. I know it'll be hard, but try."

And if you eventually don't want to talk to her, store her number in your phone as "Dont answer" or some variation. And if she calls from someone else's phone, suck it up, take the call, say you can't talk, and store THAT number as "dont answer2". etc. etc.

Alexi
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by sfalexi
I don't see what the big deal is with her having your number. She wants it, give it to her. Then say, "Sure, but you have to promise not to stalk me. I know it'll be hard, but try."

And if you eventually don't want to talk to her, store her number in your phone as "Dont answer" or some variation. And if she calls from someone else's phone, suck it up, take the call, say you can't talk, and store THAT number as "dont answer2". etc. etc.

Alexi
wtf is this? be a man not a little boy or girl who is interested in playing phone games.

anyways, a girl that asks for your number is interested in hanging out/keeping in contact with you. it doesn't mean anything else.
 

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
Who's playing phone games? I simply offerred advice on how to take the "give me your number" comment.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

EverybodyPlaysAFool

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Sacramento,CA
Peep this...

Okay, I got the facts thanks fella's. Anyway, I guess it isn't a big deal if she has my number if she calls she calls if not, **** it! But I forgot to mention that she is Mexican and her english is not that great (which I find it to be attractive) and I know (considering that I am half Mexican) that Hispanic parents are strict especially with there daughters. Now I am not trying to make an excuse but now that I think about it...it makes sense as to why she wanted my number. Moving on...
 
Top