“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girls are scared of me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
ok, this is weird as hell. I have Phys Ed. (aka, GYM) at school. and this girl sits behind me.

At our school we have roughly 50 "gifted" kids and 200 normal kids (it's kinda like a private school...)

Anyways, the gifted kids are all in accelerated classes and never have any classes, or few, with the regular kids. Except gym. So by the end of these first 4 weeks of school, I've built up a lot of rapport and plus I look good now.

Anyways, the girls behind me....not really hot or anything (friend material) says she was scared of me before.:confused: So I was like, "WTF? Why?"

and she just goes "I don't know."

Keep in mind, some of the gifted kids turn out to be slackers (cuz maybe they just aced the entrance exam) and hang out with the normal kids. I try to, and maybe 48/50 of the gifted kids all respect me. Anyways, I know a lot of the normal kids, I've established connections with maybe 50 of them, but maybe about 150 of THEM know me.

I have a reputation of being smart, and all that but no one really knows much about me, besdies I'm cool, and am really interesting to talk to. So is this intimidating for them or something? She was scared until I just initiated small talk with her one day for no reason. And I guess my charisma or whatever just blew away all her previous inhibitions.

i know this is hindering my chances with other normal chicks, a few of which are hot and I wanna get to gether with. Anywho, the normal kids that know me treat me with respect as everyone I know does, but the ones that don't know me......are "SCARED?!?!" WHAT THE FVCK

Anywho, submit tips on how to get to know them while I'm not in their class and they usually hang out in groups of normal kids and I dunno them, so it's kinda freaky just to walk in there. (they have social heirarchies too). Almost no one in our school holds parties either. Maybe the seniorrs, but juniors....naahh. At least the kids I know don't .. we just hang out and play sports or they go together to eat (I don't cuz of my course load and I'm kinda a mysterious guy, who's got the big picture, rather than a carpe diem mindseT)

much thanks to help and I really appreciate your inputs.

cheers,

afk
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Sounds like you're just a lazy bum. You don't need classes with them to initiate convos, build rapport or get numbers. If anything, that will only hurt you later on if you do get in a relationship: too much is not good. Anyways, it seems like there is a big gap between the "normal" and "gifted" kids. Use this to your advantage, they might not expect you to talk to them but you do and bam! you've got some pvssy on your hands. (Sure, that was a pretty extreme example :D ) And being scared of someone just because they're smart? WTF is that? Either she's majorly insecure or you have a quality besides your intellect that is scaring them.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
It could be that urban look you were going for. Maybe she thinks you're young and thuggin. :D


Edit - Oops, I confused you with This Times For Real.
 

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
hummm..

if it was me i would say not waist you time.. she is wierd

but for you...
just say " i'm not a scary guy" or i"m a frendly guy.. go on and talk about family butterflys and all that ... shizt. etc.. let her know ur human... yeah sounds like u have poor convo skilz.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
probably just your rep or some shlt. I know a lot of guys in that position and they just have a bad rep.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
perhaps with your gifted intellect you could enlighten me as to why you took the time to write this nothing post.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Jester
perhaps with your gifted intellect you could enlighten me as to why you took the time to write this nothing post.
someones in a bad mood tonight ;)
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Jester
perhaps with your gifted intellect you could enlighten me as to why you took the time to write this nothing post.
Wanna fvck?










Now pass that on to your mother for me.

btw, why are you so hostile to me man? Internet grudges are fo homos man!

...ohhh...I get it now.:rolleyes:

yeah...i have a feeling mods are gonna lock it now. I gotta defend myself guys.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Well, I'm also in a "gifted" section of my school; sorta isolated from all the "normals"....

I met most of my resident school friends in elective classes, clubs, or sports teams....I don't think any gifted kids just walk in a group of normals and initiate a conversation or something. Hell, we're pretty scared ourselves since we have nothing in common.

My advice is to make friends with all the "non-gifted" people you see in your classes. From there, you can make friends with their friends and eventually get over the intimidation factor. BTW, that girl who was scared of you is just fùcked up....

Do you wear gang-type clothes or ever kick someone's àss in P.E.?



My thoughts exactly....
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by AFK Protector
yeah...i have a feeling mods are gonna lock it now.
Good guess
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top