Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls are scared of me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, this is weird as hell. I have Phys Ed. (aka, GYM) at school. and this girl sits behind me.

At our school we have roughly 50 "gifted" kids and 200 normal kids (it's kinda like a private school...)

Anyways, the gifted kids are all in accelerated classes and never have any classes, or few, with the regular kids. Except gym. So by the end of these first 4 weeks of school, I've built up a lot of rapport and plus I look good now.

Anyways, the girls behind me....not really hot or anything (friend material) says she was scared of me before.:confused: So I was like, "WTF? Why?"

and she just goes "I don't know."

Keep in mind, some of the gifted kids turn out to be slackers (cuz maybe they just aced the entrance exam) and hang out with the normal kids. I try to, and maybe 48/50 of the gifted kids all respect me. Anyways, I know a lot of the normal kids, I've established connections with maybe 50 of them, but maybe about 150 of THEM know me.

I have a reputation of being smart, and all that but no one really knows much about me, besdies I'm cool, and am really interesting to talk to. So is this intimidating for them or something? She was scared until I just initiated small talk with her one day for no reason. And I guess my charisma or whatever just blew away all her previous inhibitions.

i know this is hindering my chances with other normal chicks, a few of which are hot and I wanna get to gether with. Anywho, the normal kids that know me treat me with respect as everyone I know does, but the ones that don't know me......are "SCARED?!?!" WHAT THE FVCK

Anywho, submit tips on how to get to know them while I'm not in their class and they usually hang out in groups of normal kids and I dunno them, so it's kinda freaky just to walk in there. (they have social heirarchies too). Almost no one in our school holds parties either. Maybe the seniorrs, but juniors....naahh. At least the kids I know don't .. we just hang out and play sports or they go together to eat (I don't cuz of my course load and I'm kinda a mysterious guy, who's got the big picture, rather than a carpe diem mindseT)

much thanks to help and I really appreciate your inputs.

cheers,

afk

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're just a lazy bum. You don't need classes with them to initiate convos, build rapport or get numbers. If anything, that will only hurt you later on if you do get in a relationship: too much is not good. Anyways, it seems like there is a big gap between the "normal" and "gifted" kids. Use this to your advantage, they might not expect you to talk to them but you do and bam! you've got some pvssy on your hands. (Sure, that was a pretty extreme example :D ) And being scared of someone just because they're smart? WTF is that? Either she's majorly insecure or you have a quality besides your intellect that is scaring them.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be that urban look you were going for. Maybe she thinks you're young and thuggin. :D

Edit - Oops, I confused you with This Times For Real.

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
hummm..

if it was me i would say not waist you time.. she is wierd

but for you...
just say " i'm not a scary guy" or i"m a frendly guy.. go on and talk about family butterflys and all that ... shizt. etc.. let her know ur human... yeah sounds like u have poor convo skilz.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
probably just your rep or some shlt. I know a lot of guys in that position and they just have a bad rep.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps with your gifted intellect you could enlighten me as to why you took the time to write this nothing post.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
perhaps with your gifted intellect you could enlighten me as to why you took the time to write this nothing post.
someones in a bad mood tonight ;)

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
Wanna fvck?

Now pass that on to your mother for me.

btw, why are you so hostile to me man? Internet grudges are fo homos man!

...ohhh...I get it now.:rolleyes:

yeah...i have a feeling mods are gonna lock it now. I gotta defend myself guys.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm also in a "gifted" section of my school; sorta isolated from all the "normals"....

I met most of my resident school friends in elective classes, clubs, or sports teams....I don't think any gifted kids just walk in a group of normals and initiate a conversation or something. Hell, we're pretty scared ourselves since we have nothing in common.

My advice is to make friends with all the "non-gifted" people you see in your classes. From there, you can make friends with their friends and eventually get over the intimidation factor. BTW, that girl who was scared of you is just fùcked up....

Do you wear gang-type clothes or ever kick someone's àss in P.E.?

My thoughts exactly....

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
yeah...i have a feeling mods are gonna lock it now.
Good guess

Status
Not open for further replies.