Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls are like puppets

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a short insight I had yesterday, basically I was dancing with my classmate, I know her for three years but we never really talked a lot. I'm not a good dancer but I had great eye contact with her and good kino and basically I could've just took her by the hand and make out with her without even a word being said. Now the thing is she has a boyfriend but she was as if she couldn't even control herself, just obeying me. She might have been a little drunk but still, and I thought if the girl are really juslt like puppets, you come, press the right buttons and they will do whatever you wish without even thinking. I've noticed this for a couple of times already and to be honest it seems kinda weird to me, like girls don't even think or care about consequenses when you press the right buttons.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not exactly. They won't do anything you say, they are influenced by certain things but not everything.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
No, not exactly. They won't do anything you say, they are influenced by certain things but not everything.
Well yes, that was a bit exagerrated but still my point is that it seemed to me that she would cheat on her BF with me without even reconsidering it at that moment, which brings me to the point that every girl will eventually cheat if a guy comes and presses the right buttons at the right time. This particular girl is the kind of a girl I'd never say would cheat. Of course I can't say that she would definitely cheat on him because I didn't go that far with her, I have no interest in girls with BF but it seemed to me that she would. Which brings me to the point that expecting girl to never cheat on you is madness.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have almost the same theory , women are passive (receiver ) , so men control what data women can receive , while men can produce any kind of data they woman ( a little geeky may be because of my job )

so send signal "I am dominant " woman response "I am submissive"
signal "you are sexy" women response "start feel sexy"
signal "I am aroused by your body" women response" she get aroused "

and so on
good seducers know when to send these signals and how to make it clear , the much sexual signal is clear the more the response is clear , shyness and social programming prevent us from sending clear signals , what is why I want to improve it