"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Girls and musicians

bassdude

New Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Abbotsford, BC.
Why is it that girls love musicians?
Is it the artisit facet or is it because we are often indepentant?

I'm trying to figure this out since being in a band has boosted the rate I meet girls by over 100%.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
You're the center of attention, the man of the hour when you're in a band, especially the lead singer. Girls LOVE to be in the spotlight and guys in bands have that.
 

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Is the drummer in your band getting the same attention from the chicks?

Secretly, I knew there was another reason why I started playing drums again...
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Drummers/bassists/backup guitarists etc don't get as much because they aren't in the lead of the band.

For example I'm the lead guitarist and singer of my band, and I have people I've never met come up to me and ask me about my music. People don't do that for the drummer and bassist of the band because they're kind of in the background, they aren't the sort of spokesperson of the band.

Not to say don't play drums, but don't play any musical instrument just to get girls, do it for youself and if it helps with chicks, awesome. But don't expect it to, play instruments for yourself.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
I'm in a band and I'm the lead singer. I've noticed that it works on the younger chicks more than the older ones usually. They're already freaking out that a guy 2 years older than them is talking to them and the fact that theyre on stage makes them crazy.
 

Retrothe80sninja

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Just curious, but do y'all think that Pianists would have the same effect since the piano is usualy considered more conservative and less exciting than rock and roll style instruments?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Retrothe80sninja
Just curious, but do y'all think that Pianists would have the same effect since the piano is usualy considered more conservative and less exciting than rock and roll style instruments?
Been there, done that. Nope. That doesn't mean to stop playing it though, if you enjoy it, continue with it. It's not like it's helping you, it just won't hurt you. It's neutrel with women, although it helps with other areas of you rlife. Creativity, inspiration, etc.
 

Anchorman

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
It's very true that being in a band helps you meet chicks. Unfortunately, my band plays death metal so I dont get to meet as many, but its all good. BTW I play guitar.
 

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
Just curious, but do y'all think that Pianists would have the same effect since the piano is usualy considered more conservative and less exciting than rock and roll style instruments?
You could learn some mainstream songs that girls are likely to have heard. For example:

Billy Joel - Piano Man
Coldplay - Clocks, The Scientist
Ben Folds Five - Brick

You can rock out with piano, too.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bassdude

New Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Abbotsford, BC.
If you really immerse yourself in music. Become music.

If you run around on stage letting it all out. (or you play piano with so much energy that people are just drawn in)

If you become your music, people notice! My band has a piano player (well.. keyboard, but still). He gets tons of poon mainly cuz he is so damn talented.
 

Anchorman

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Also the type of music your band plays has a huge effect on how many and what kind of girls you will attract. If you play mostly nice songs, with clean riffs, you will probably attract more girls then if you play raw grind guitar, blast beats and deep growl vocals.
 

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Ha

Sad to say but the trumpet isn't really a good instrument for getting girls. However since I am the best I do get a lot of credit and I am in the spotlight a lot so it can attract a few chicks
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top