"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

girls all over you

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
TO the guys who get the 8-9.5 girls, post your photos.

I'm curious to see what kind of guy lands the hotties. Here in Ohio, hot babes tend to go for average looking guys.

I get tired of everyone asking me why i never have a GF. I'm selective and only want to BNG 8-9.5, so i'm curious what type of guy gets girls of this caliber; so i can compare and contrast....lol

Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
you cant judge someone based on their physical appearance to be a player. i too have been a victim of it....many ppl think that of me and one time my bro's friend asked me if i was.

other many times ppl will ask me where my gf is, i tell them i dont have one, they ask why? i just say i dunno.
this other time in class, this dude asked me , i said nope dont have a gf, he said i was lying ot him.....i go wtf, how come u think im lying?? he just nodded his head.
when i receive a phone call from a friend, this girl asks if it was my gf...

yea i am getting quite sick of ppl assuming i have a gf, and of ppl who ask why i dont have one.
 

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
well im a fairly ugly guy but my girlfreind is so hot that she gets hit on by every guy in a room when we go out somewhere and when we walk down a busy street guys constantly check her out and make comments and tell me how lucky i am, once they see me looking at them checking her out. it certainly boosts your ego when you are going out with someone and every guy in the disco tries to pick her up and she keeps going home with you. but im sure it boosts her ego even more.

and alot of guys are like how the hell do YOU get a chick like that. you are the ugliest guy ive ever seen.

it just goes to show it doesnt matter what you look like. as long as you arnt a **** head, and practice the things people talk about here you can do well.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
Dude i totally agree with you about looks. I'm a really handsome guy, but i really don't get girls. My one friend who is 6'5 ,skinny as a rail, gets so much action it's not even funny. He isn't that good looking, however he still lands chicks.

When i approach girls in bars/clubs, they usually have their guard up and i don't really get to far. I'm convinced i'm never going to find a girl in a bar or club, it's just not meant to be.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
yea i think many ppl start to assume that when they see a good looking guy they will think they are a player. in addition, if they dress metrosexually, they'll even think they are definite players.

think of this:
how often in the past have you in the bar/ club seen HB's 8+,
then start thinking in your mind of how easily they cycle through guys and how it's just 1 after the other, easpecially if they seem outgoing, im sure this thought occured at least once in your mind.

but most of this world judges the book by it's cover, so there's really nothing we can do about changing ppl's impression of you...the ones that dont even know you.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Tristan, I'm about the handsomest they come :), I'm very selective. Everyone asks me why I don't have a steady g/f or not married - I tell them that I don't marry hors - they kind of look at me strange and then say, "yeah, there are lot of hors out there!!" I only go after 9's!!!
 
Last edited:

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ScrewIt
yea i think many ppl start to assume that when they see a good looking guy they will think they are a player. in addition, if they dress metrosexually, they'll even think they are definite players.

think of this:
how often in the past have you in the bar/ club seen HB's 8+,
then start thinking in your mind of how easily they cycle through guys and how it's just 1 after the other, easpecially if they seem outgoing, im sure this thought occured at least once in your mind.

but most of this world judges the book by it's cover, so there's really nothing we can do about changing ppl's impression of you...the ones that dont even know you.
true
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
This thread is about POSTING PICS OF YOURSELF IF YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE. THreadstarter and even myself is hardly interested in what the fvck some of you think about looks if they matter or not. They do, just not as much as you might think.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by ScrewIt
you cant judge someone based on their physical appearance to be a player. i too have been a victim of it....many ppl think that of me and one time my bro's friend asked me if i was.

other many times ppl will ask me where my gf is, i tell them i dont have one, they ask why? i just say i dunno.
this other time in class, this dude asked me , i said nope dont have a gf, he said i was lying ot him.....i go wtf, how come u think im lying?? he just nodded his head.
when i receive a phone call from a friend, this girl asks if it was my gf...

yea i am getting quite sick of ppl assuming i have a gf, and of ppl who ask why i dont have one.
Actually you somewhat can... I get called a player and stuff like that all the time by unknown people and they are positivly right, I am admittadely a player, Ill even tell girls... And you can often tell by a guys appearance if hes a player... His looks + style + bodylanguage... I dont think nan looks like one though. His eyes are too kind.
 

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
This has nothing to do with posting your picture if your attractive. I'm very attractive for a male, yet i don't reap any benefits for having good looks (ex. dating bad a$$ females). I guess i wanted to see what the don juans look like who get the 8-9.5 type girls. At least this isn't another does she like me or not thread.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by dillin
you look like a player
thanks, i try....

lol, j/k

i actually have a girlfriend of over 1 year but whenever I go out and drink and if my friends have girls there I usually get offered stuff but I tell them I have a girlfriend and I usually get "that doesnt matter" reaction from them.

Then I'll just leave the room or something to avoid them. Even though I look like a player, I would never cheat
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
And you can often tell by a guys appearance if hes a player... His looks + style + bodylanguage... I dont think nan looks like one though. His eyes are too kind.
Well, the art of deception and the craft of manipulation is wonderful now isn't it?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Kineti Charm, I know Ive railed you before but you dont change ;)

you bring up how important looks are continually, and how blessed YOU are!

You also ask everyone to "post pics if they are attractive." (even tho threadstarter didnt agree this was the point - lol)

and YOU still havent blessed us with your radiant beauty:rolleyes:

Im not gonna leave you alone on this you know it :D

post a pic, cruise:D
 
Top