“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Girlfriends On Spring Break

CuLprit

New Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
My girlfriend and I are going to different places for spring break, she will be at a pretty crowded and popular beach and though I do trust her, I'm worried she'll be tempted to cheat on me (she is hot and often has guys hitting on her), Also she may be drunk for a good bit down there, and she'd be much more likely to cheat when she's drunk. Is there any way I can make sure she's faithful, or at least find out if she wasn't? Thanks
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Trust is the basis of your relationship. Embrace it or you will fall.
 

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
England
She'll probably cheat unless she's extremely commited. Follow her around with a shotgun.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Can you ever make sure anyone is truthful? Or find out if they were or not?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by SuperFlex
She'll probably cheat unless she's extremely commited. Follow her around with a shotgun.
:rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
It depends what your defintion of cheating on you is. If her flirting with people is something you consider is cheating then of course she will be. Id say almost every girl in every relationship flirts with other guys while they are in a relationship and you better just accept it. On another note, you said she was going to the beach so of course she is going there to check out/flirt with guys thats the whole point. You dont need to be at a crowded beach to go swimming or get a tan...
 

teedo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
up north
this is something i dont really understand. why do u care if she messes around with some other guys on her vacation?? its a vacation so shes not gonna leave you for any of them. they dont know you so theyre not disrespecting you. odds are theyre just gonna teach ur girl a couple tricks shell bring back to you. i dont see why so many guys are afraid of this :confused:
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
I can't believe some girls would be so inconsiderate that they would go somewhere without their boyfriend, especially on spring break!

I say break up with her right now, and tell her explicitly your reason for doing so. For example:

"I'm so insecure that I am deathly afraid you will cheat on me with all sorts of guys that are infinitely more attractive than me while you'reon vaction, so I have decided to preempt your sluttish actions by breaking up with you immediately, whether you actually cheat on me or not."

After saying something similar to this, she will immediately drop down to her knees and beg forgiveness for her two-timing desires, inviting you to sweep her into the bedroom and make passionate love all night long.

In all seriousness, she may cheat and she may not cheat. Since you have no way to really tell, simply assume that because you are so attractive and suave she won't, then you won't have anything to worry about. After all, she's just a girl.
 

Dudeman

New Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
If you two have a good relationship, and she's a respectable girl, she won't cheat. But if she does, you might be able to tell by how she acts/what she says when she gets back.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by triple_ultima
I can't believe some girls would be so inconsiderate that they would go somewhere without their boyfriend, especially on spring break!

I say break up with her right now, and tell her explicitly your reason for doing so. For example:

"I'm so insecure that I am deathly afraid you will cheat on me with all sorts of guys that are infinitely more attractive than me while you'reon vaction, so I have decided to preempt your sluttish actions by breaking up with you immediately, whether you actually cheat on me or not."

After saying something similar to this, she will immediately drop down to her knees and beg forgiveness for her two-timing desires, inviting you to sweep her into the bedroom and make passionate love all night long.

In all seriousness, she may cheat and she may not cheat. Since you have no way to really tell, simply assume that because you are so attractive and suave she won't, then you won't have anything to worry about. After all, she's just a girl.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yup, original poster, All girls cheat so just accept. There won't be a single chick in the world that will faithful. Dump her now.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
Seriously who cares? It's not like you two are married or anything :p
 

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
why arent you two going somewhere together? if it was serious,i would want to be with my gf for spring break. whats the point of going to spring break if youre not going to get laid. youre going to watch all your friends get laid with gorgeous random beach girls and youre gunna be alone...hate to sound pesimistic,but that sucks
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Originally posted by mrsoy
why arent you two going somewhere together? if it was serious,i would want to be with my gf for spring break. whats the point of going to spring break if youre not going to get laid. youre going to watch all your friends get laid with gorgeous random beach girls and youre gunna be alone...hate to sound pesimistic,but that sucks
I dont even have to know the girl.

If given the opportunity(which of course she will have), she will cheat on you and im not being sarcastic. Actions arent realy what you should base your decision on although everybody says that. What you should base your decision on is behavior.

Behavior states that if a girl had a high interest level in you she would want to be with you on spring break.

But no, she wants to get away from you and so she is.

not worth being with my friend.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Jester
I dont even have to know the girl.

If given the opportunity(which of course she will have), she will cheat on you and im not being sarcastic. Actions arent realy what you should base your decision on although everybody says that. What you should base your decision on is behavior.

Behavior states that if a girl had a high interest level in you she would want to be with you on spring break.

But no, she wants to get away from you and so she is.

not worth being with my friend.
could probably apply to many girls but one day you will lose one worth your while if you have such views.
 

CuLprit

New Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
It's not a situation where she chose to go without me, a friend of her's parents are driving them and I wasn't able to go with them since I don't know the other family very well. Just to clear that up.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top