"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Girlfriend's off-hand comments about my height.

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

HenBogan

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
42
Age
51
She seems to have no class...

Don't lower yourself but it's not acceptable... Do you want to live with this for the rest of your life...
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
When you have high self esteem you have a radar that can pick up disrespect 100% of the time. The thing that keeps you in the relationship is feeling you don’t deserve better.

The OP is not confused. He’s not an idiot. He’s in law school. If he is smart enough to be in law school, then he is smart enough to know what disrespect is. His problem is he doesn’t feel like he deserves better. He has low self esteem......which is one half of a relationship with a narcissist. Two sides of the same coin.
Feeling disrespected is very subjective and does not necessary mean being disrespected.

For some ppl its hard to see the difference, specially when lacking experience with the opposite sex.

Its the same with dealing with women emotional crap, it make you question yourself are they all like this or i got a crazy one.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
When I was 14 I knew when girls were playing games with me. I knew how fake the kids were. Trying to fit in, making fun of each other, being superficial, etc. I knew how neurotic the world was. I felt it in my core. And I didn’t need any experience.

Everyone is born with an internal compass. North is love, south is fear. This compass is our emotional guidance system.

I knew when girls were trying to use me or acting manipulative way before I started dating. My core would always tell me. I didn’t have to logically discuss it with an online forum.

I knew that 90% of girls in my high school were attention wh0res. I didn’t need Sousuave to tell me and neither did I question myself.

If I knew all of this at puberty, I seriously doubt the OP, who is a grown a$$ man going to law school and living in a luxury apartment can’t tell the when a woman is disrespecting him.

You guys are giving him excuses.
Op situation is an obvious one.
However some situation are more greyish, and this is where experience and social/emotional inteligence is important.

But i see your point and i think that in the end we should follow our internal compass even if its not always objective.
 
Top