Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend Werid Behaviour

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend of ten years has sudenly become to close to another girl who is her best friend. She tells me they are just close friends. But going through her phone when She was asleep. The other girl suggest lesbian clubs, and is clearly hitting on my girlfriend, they talk almost all the time my girlfriend confessed that her friend is attracted to women too…now my girlfriend has lost intrest in sex, She keeps giving excuse saying She is tired etc… and even if We do She is not intrested. What do i do? Should tell her to stop her friendship with the other girl or i join in and encourage her We hang out three of us.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
You need to have a talk with her. No yelling, screaming, or accusing. Just a talk about how you feel about this thing w/ the other girl.

If she doesn't acknowledge how you feel about it and keeps it going with this girl, then you have your answer. Dump and don't look back.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't look like a good situation. If she has lost interest in sex, it is difficult to recover from that. I think she's desiring to have a lesbian sexual relationship.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your princess is in a lesbian castle.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your GF is going down the bicurious route, would you oppose to it? If not, talk to her like mentioned above but tell her all her explorations should include you.

I mean lesbihonest, she's clearly being talked into exploring the possibility of being gay.
137861"]
If your GF is going down the bicurious route, would you oppose to it? If not, talk to her like mentioned above but tell her all her explorations should include you.

I mean lesbihonest, she's clearly being talked into exploring the possibility of being gay.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are done bro. She might stay around but basically she is going to start doing things in an attempt to get you to break up with her most likely. More and more disrespectful things and if you don't eventually she will reluctantly break up with you once she has lost all respect for you.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend of ten years has sudenly become to close to another girl who is her best friend. She tells me they are just close friends. But going through her phone when She was asleep. The other girl suggest lesbian clubs, and is clearly hitting on my girlfriend, they talk almost all the time my girlfriend confessed that her friend is attracted to women too…now my girlfriend has lost intrest in sex, She keeps giving excuse saying She is tired etc… and even if We do She is not intrested. What do i do? Should tell her to stop her friendship with the other girl or i join in and encourage her We hang out three of us.
If she is able to get distracted by ANYONE, guy or girl, then she is not fully committed to you. It would be different if she came to you and suggested threesomes. In fact, she is doing it sneakily. If I was you, have in your mind now that the relationship is on its last legs and just have fun with it. Have threesomes, go to clubs,speak to women together and just enjoy the experience. But if you want a fully comitted relationship with kids family etc etc, then she is not the girl for you

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
now my girlfriend has lost intrest in sex, She keeps giving excuse saying She is tired etc… and even if We do She is not intrested.
Many break ups start like this. She is probably preparing to end the relationship sooner rather than later. Find a girl who is more into sex with you than you into her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are done bro. She might stay around but basically she is going to start doing things in an attempt to get you to break up with her most likely. More and more disrespectful things and if you don't eventually she will reluctantly break up with you once she has lost all respect for you.
@vic1234 -- @BackInTheGame78 is correct that you are done. Best to end it now.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your landlord that you're moving out but don't tell your girlfriend. Then, after she goes out to a lesbian club she will come home to find the place empty (and don't forget to take the lightbulbs for added hillarity).