"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Girlfriend wanted to go to Amsterdam.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Damn I wanna take a month in Amsterdam! They have lots of nice toys for old boys...and ho's too.
That would be a nice plan for a day without her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
But I really do not think at all she is the type to throw **** tests at me deliberately (unless women sometimes do it unconsciously?)
All women sh1t test. Consciously and subconsciously. They admit it if you ask them the right way.

Also, am I the only one who thinks international travel alone when you're in a relationship is a clear sign of waning interest and/or disrespect? Why on earth would you not want to travel with the person you supposedly love? I get maybe taking a weekend away from each other to see family or friends. But I feel like if you're "adventuring", as women put it, why wouldn't you want to do that with your partner? I guess the young and with the girlfriends thing make sense... I dunno
 
Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Also, am I the only one who thinks international travel alone when you're in a relationship is a clear sign of waning interest and/or disrespect? Why on earth would you not want to travel with the person you supposedly love? I get maybe taking a weekend away from each other to see family or friends. But I feel like if you're "adventuring", as women put it, why wouldn't you want to do that with your partner? I guess the young and with the girlfriends thing make sense... I dunno
This
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I've been with my girlfriend for 8 months now. we're incredibly close, have met and spent alot of time with each other's families etc
Last girlfriend I had was on vacation with her boyfriend of 8 months, I fvcked her in their hotel room while the guy was drinking at the bar. Do you even know what kind of orgies await these women that travel to places? It's wild, and they all are either married happily have children and stuff, or have boyfriends and planning to get married, but they all slvts and love getting fvcked too.

It's called a vacation romance, some dude will fvck your girlfriend, and you will never find out about it, unless she decides to dump you for your beta behavior when you keep calling and messaging her, trying to find out if she's fvcking already or not.
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
I had one tell me she and her bestie were planning a ocean cruise somewhere, they weren't sure where yet. I said whatever, just keep in mind you may have trouble getting back in this house when you come back.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
If she wanted to go on any other kind of vacation then I'd be entirely cool with that. but that place is purely sex and drugs.
You don’t think she can find drugs and sex anywhere else except Amsterdam? Is she allowed to go to New York and hang out with Wall Street millionaires? Is she allowed to go to Los Angeles and hang out with a 25 Year old Brad Pitts? Is she allowed to go to Hong Kong where men will give $10,000 for one night?

Come on bro, if not Amsterdam it will be 20 other places. You can’t control anything except yourself.
 
Top