Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend too demanding? Or am I a ****?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You should have taken the lead and the initiative to ask her to msg you once she's safely back home.

A man is always the protector of his mate and must project it to maintain dominance in the relationship - asking her to call you or msg you after she arrives home safely projects that image.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no it doesnt help her unless you are jacked 10/10 gorilla 6''2 masterchad testorenized beasts that trains martial arts (and even then you would have no chance vs knife or gun or vs 2-3 people)

but if you are low inhib 10/10 look-wise gorilla 6''2 testorenized masterchad ripped beast then you can say no to her and dont care as she wont stop texting you
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm seriously lost with all these acronyms.
I get that way too and I’ve been in this a while. If you need an acronym clarified just ask the poster and don’t fret. I personally am not a big fan of using an acronym per every tiny thing. We have these devices now that allow us to type out whole words pretty fast without making a loud mechanical clank.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you ill send her home first, afterward going back to mine, never had an issue with this one.. And my girl (exes exes) always return the favour generously. Cough cough.. Its reciprocity that matters in any healthy relationships.. No?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not unreasonable to asking him to make sure she gets home.
But it is unreasonable getting mad at him for not doing something she did not tell him to do.
Ofc being attentive in the right occasion is good, but on the other side being too attentive is a turn off for most.

I remember getting coffee in a drive thru with my Ex, I make my order she says nothing.
I get my coffee and we leave then she gets mad at me because i did not ask her what she wanted, she dont drink coffee FFS.
she can talk for herself, she should have told me she wanted something
Agreed with the coffee things.. Its not about you asking.. Its about getting you whack and bishing about it, it's called negging,to make you feel worthless/guilty, u cant pleased this girl and she never will.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesnt make much sense. If you want to make sure she gets home safe then take her home yourself.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my neck of the woods, women might find it creepy esp. on the first couple of dates.

I know it sounds overdone but that's how they can be.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need to attend my Gentleman's Boot Camp. Don't let the principles taught here eclipse your being a well-rounded and socially aware man.
I agree with you, of course. But I get the impression being a gentleman is very far down on the priority list of most PUA sites, if it is even considered desirable at all.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

So recently my girlfriend and I went out to a party. Afterwards we went home and due to the fact I live closer I got home first.

The thing is, it was late and I went to sleep, but the girl would have really appreciated it if I had stayed up to make sure she got home safe, as she lives in a fairly dodgy area.

Since I haven't been in many relationships, I'm unsure if this is an unreasonable request, or if I should have done it?

In my head, if she got attacked or something, like there's nothing I can do anyway right? It's highly unlikely attackers would leave her with her phone, so in what case does it benefit us for me to stay up and wait for her to get home? Apart from the obvious fact that she would appreciate it?
You made your mistake by not driving your girlfriend to and from the venue.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you, of course. But I get the impression being a gentleman is very far down on the priority list of most PUA sites, if it is even considered desirable at all.
Very true. This is exactly why so many men on these sites (including this one) complain about the low quality of women out there. The women worth being with usually value a strong yet gentlemanly guy. Most young men think in extremes and hold that you can't be "alpha" and a gentleman at the same time. If I was able to figure out the effective balance, I figure almost anyone can.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. This is exactly why so many men on these sites (including this one) complain about the low quality of women out there. The women worth being with usually value a strong yet gentlemanly guy.
You've hit the nail on the head there. They've always pushed being the jerk here, and I've always said the girls who are attracted to jerks are not the girls I'm interested in. I could care less what they want, or what they are attracted to.

Of course, a lot of guys have long since given up looking for higher quality women, and are only interested in what a woman can do for them in the time they are between the sheets. And a lot of the manosphere pushes this as the correct attitude, and anything less (or more) is not manliness.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea of male refinement is long gone it seems.

I prefer to present myself as a refined man, with a bit of a sly “bad boy” streak which I reveal at will for the express purpose of having fun, or for playful teasing. This way she gets some occasional “bad boy” thrill, while knowing she’s with a solid man, and not a jerk. The mischievousness is expressed in a controlled, fun and entertaining way, as opposed to the “jerk”, who acts on autopilot and can’t even help himself.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it shouldn't be that difficult to have enough intellectual empathy to understand that if acting nice was working then there wouldn't be any desire or attempt to change.
I think there's a huge difference between being a gentleman and being "nice" (at least how the PUAs define it) though.

I agree that creepily adopting the mannerisms of douches it's not going to attract the best quality but there's a reason why taking no chance at all attracted virtually zero.
When I was a young man, I was always one to take the chance. It didn't always work out (my SMV at the time probably wasn't the highest lol), but as they say you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. It's not that I was that confident, but I guess I was following my biological drives.