Girlfriend text me saying we need to talk?

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
next her. she obviously want you to apologize for her ****ty behaviour and beg for her to stay with you so she can give you le coup de grace. she wants to dump you, she just needs an excuse. show her you are the greater catch and dump her first. there are plenty of single girls out there.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say still shouldn't respond or at the very least give it some time to cool off. And by god man stop asking mutual friends for dirt, you never know where their loyalty stands and they can always run right to her to let her know. Come to the forum for advice and have a stiff upper lip in real life.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's looking for excuses to dump you and you're giving them to her. Sounds like there really is someone else. Trust us.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The North Dragon said:
To late already replied.

Here's how it went so far

I replied

Me- what do we need to talk about'
Her- this relationship and everything else. talk like mature adults.
Me- how is it not working?
Her- you know it's not working me.
Me - ok
Her- I'm right though can't keep doing this.
Me- haven't replied , don't intend to
Your last reply should have been...."ok..have a nice life"....and don't look back. Abe

The North Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
I would say still shouldn't respond or at the very least give it some time to cool off. And by god man stop asking mutual friends for dirt, you never know where their loyalty stands and they can always run right to her to let her know. Come to the forum for advice and have a stiff upper lip in real life.
Yeah lesson learned there about mutual friends. But Everytime you come her people always says just leave? I mean surely there have to be sometimes things can workout? I am not saying mines is salvageable either but I know of relationships that have ended and got back together a few times and are now engaged and have their own place together.

So how does that work?

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The North Dragon said:
Yeah lesson learned there about mutual friends. But Everytime you come her people always says just leave? I mean surely there have to be sometimes things can workout? I am not saying mines is salvageable either but I know of relationships that have ended and got back together a few times and are now engaged and have their own place together.

So how does that work?
you must be a troll. if so im not feeding you anymore

if you arent, then gold help you.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about the quality of your partner and the compatability of the two of you. Advice on this site can be a little biased because we're only hearing about the BAD side of the relationship, only you know about the GOOD side.

If you are truly compatable, meaning you share similiar interests and values and have the same goals in life then just about anything can be overcome.

But don't look to others as an example. Those people that break up to make up only to break up again may be doing so for many different reasons. It's hard to say.

While we can offer our opinions and advice, only YOU know what's best.

What is your gut telling you about this girl? Therein lies the answer, our gut instincts are often spot on, though we may deny them.

The North Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
It's all about the quality of your partner and the compatability of the two of you. Advice on this site can be a little biased because we're only hearing about the BAD side of the relationship, only you know about the GOOD side.

If you are truly compatable, meaning you share similiar interests and values and have the same goals in life then just about anything can be overcome.

But don't look to others as an example. Those people that break up to make up only to break up again may be doing so for many different reasons. It's hard to say.

While we can offer our opinions and advice, only YOU know what's best.

What is your gut telling you about this girl? Therein lies the answer, our gut instincts are often spot on, though we may deny them.
Well last time she behaved like this we talked and managed to sort it which was about 5-6 months ago.

I would like to think she will come around and realise what she's lost and that she was in the wrong provide I stay at NC and show I am moving on.

But by the time that does happen I feel I may already have moved on and not be interested.

The North Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
ImprovingJuan said:
you must be a troll. if so im not feeding you anymore

if you arent, then gold help you.
Mate I am not a troll, I am not coming on these websites to waste time kicking people about. I just lack experience with woman I am only 22, I was a ****head in previous relationships to.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you. I really do. Sadly this girl will not feel the same remorse when she bangs a guy at a party and blames it on the alcohol. Oopppss.

omardacool

Don Juan
Reaction score
22 yea i can see why this happened bro its understandable, but your woman suppose to say a lot about you and right now it sounds like she saying your a insecure guy who does not want to be alone lol, the right thing to have done that night was to leave her at that bar lol, if she is acting like a hoe treat her like one then , and hoes dont get taking out, we go out to meet hoes at bars and lounges cause thats where they hang out lol , they only get the telly treatment lol but move on kid youll be okay..but it sounds like you'll definitely be going back soon lol

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You fell for her bait. Hook, line and sinker.