Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend says "Her Parents are out of the house"

KKnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend of 1month + told me her parents are going to be out of the house in about a week. She did NOT necesarily say I should be coming over but I'm a little confused if she is trying to tell me something? I mean it has only been a month and she has been my friend for a year + so would it be an invitation to anything? Help appreciated

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey damn she souldn't be any clearer in the fact that she wants you to come over. GF of over 4 weeks is definitely wanting you to come over. Just try to get invited over. lol. Or like call her when her parents are out of town and when she says she doesn't have anything to do just ask he rif she wants some company. It's hard to invite your self over to someones house but you are dating her. lol.

KKnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh i have been to her house many times. Ok to put it more straight forwards you think it might have something to do with sex? Im not trying to rush anything myself but we are very affectionate towards eachother. I guess im basically asking you guys to read her mind, which is kinda hard :| I dunno i guess ill jsut treat it normally.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1. Go Over there and bone the **** out of her.

Step 2. Call everyone you know and throw a party.

Step 3. Come back to this message board and tell everyone how awesome your week was and thank all of us for our suport.

Parents out of the house for a week is not just a nice little conversation piece, she's letting you know that it's game on.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so then she might want to kick it up a notch. you have the signal to go. \o/ \o\ /o/ /o\ \o/

Reaction score
just get urself over 2 her house. she sounds like the kind of girl that will probaly do all the work so u just get ur ass over her house n let her do her job!...damn three guys tellin u 2 go over her house n give her tha time of her life?..shouldnt this tell u somthing?....MAKE US PROUD!!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want the stills. ;)

AS

Yagrash

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's screaming "come get physical with me" in your ear. So if you want to, do it.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's basically inviting you over when she says something like this. Don't go over there expecting sex, but just go and see what happens. Who knows :woo:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In situations where you are trying to read a girls mind there is one thing that you have to remember: GIRLS WANT YOU TO RAIL THE **** OUT OF THEM, EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE!! Social conditioning makes it difficult, but there wont be much of that when your alone with her at her house.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PihiPlaya For The Win.
:)

KKnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx for the responses. I'll just go to her house and expect nothing really, only to see what will happen. She doesn't really seem like the type of girl that'll want sex after a month+ of a relationship but then again who knows? Only time will tell.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KKnight
Thx for the responses. I'll just go to her house and expect nothing really, only to see what will happen. She doesn't really seem like the type of girl that'll want sex after a month+ of a relationship but then again who knows? Only time will tell.
You clearly dont know women. Understand this: Women all want sex... right now. The only reason they don't do it is because they will get labelled a 'slut'. She wont be if your with her so its a n invite for sex. Just make the necessary moves on her.

KKnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
You clearly dont know women. Understand this: Women all want sex... right now. The only reason they don't do it is because they will get labelled a 'slut'. She wont be if your with her so its a n invite for sex. Just make the necessary moves on her.
Clearly I don't. ;) Ok will do

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
she has waited 1 month and is telling you that her parents are going to be out of the house which means i am going to have the house to myself and be all alone which means that i wont have to worry about them walking in and finding you ****ing the **** out of me

enjoy

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly I don't. ;) Ok will do
Good stuff, make sure you let us all know how you go!

Good luck

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or it could just meen that her parents are out of the house and she wants to make out without worrying about her parents barging in...
getting her to have sex with u depends on how u play it... read the sex thread someone created on this site... it will help u alot....