Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GIRLFRIEND MAKES EXCUSE FOR SEX ALL TIME

• Thread starter Deleted member 138215
  • Start date

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a brutally honest thing I'm saying. If you want women all over you after you have sex...the sex must be good FOR HER. Women don't discard good or great lovers easily and women don't withold sex from them either. Good lovers are too rare and therefore have value.

So start on your bedroom skills and go from there.
Now I'm intrigued. What do you believe constitutes a good lover?

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone who listens and loves making a women *** and gets a thrill from it. The easier it becomes to you which gives you confidence to know you can do it each time.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back off, and deal with your bad monkey.:p

Let her chase you.

Duh....DJ 101o_O

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I'm intrigued. What do you believe constitutes a good lover?
The succinct response given by @strikerace13 is pretty spot on. There are men who don't take the time to invest in the other person's pleasure and experience. In other words there are men who assume that if they are getting their rocks off that sex is good and everybody is happy. This is a lazy and selfish attitude. There are also women who have psychological barriers to intimacy that might be entirely independent of the man in the equation and there is every variation under the sun between these extremes.

Great lovers exhibit the following characteristics:

1. They are forthcoming and communicate what they seek in the sexual interaction for their own gratification
2. They are attentive and concerned with /listening/learning what their partner needs for the partner's gratification
3. They are emotionally open and engaged (this one is most important IMO)
4. They are not goal oriented insofar as climax is concerned (climax happens naturally more often than not when goal oriented pressures are alleviated)
5. They do not assume they know everything
6. They are willing to invest into the partner and the interaction. This investment can be for anything from a ONS to a lengthy marriage. The investment facilitates openness from the partner as well as acceptance.
7. They have a desire to learn or expand their technical skill and enjoy the sexual experience
8. They seek intimacy and connection (again whether in a ONS or an LTR); what the intimacy/connection looks like is going to vary depending on the relationship between two people
9. They are not judgemental

How all that manifests itself is going to vary tremendously based on the variables present in any given interaction between lovers. But finding all those 9 things together in one person is unusual. And worth something.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had this girlfriend for two years.I enjoy sex with her!We dont seem to be on the same page sexually.I try to make advances and she almost always makes excuses.I have tried talking and it doesn't work.I spend the night there alot and I try but excuses galore.Any input appreaciated.
here's what's gonna happen in this order:

1. you're gonna get fed up with her BS and walk out

2. suddenly she'll be in the mood everyday

then one of these things will happen:

3A. things will slow down again when you're no longer about to leave or she gets tired of pity fvcking you

3B. she'll finally admit to herself and to you that she doesn't want your d!ck and drop you

3C. you won't fall for her BS tell her to get fvcked after banging 1 last time

here are the real two reasons a woman stops having sex with you: either the sex was a means to an end and now that she has you locked down she doesn't have to bother OR she's not really into you anymore and is likely to dump you or cheat on you within the next few months

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you even implying that it somehow is something he did wrong that is the problem here? Maybe she's just a manipulative, immoral and dishonest person?
What he did wrong is allowed it to escalate. I'm sure he was naive to her true nature. Sometimes what we did wrong my brother was help them.

A

AJ84

Women also use sex to manipulate men all the time. Many try to condition a mans behavior by denying sex, such honestly i dont know why this isn't considered sexual abuse because thats it is.

For example if you're gf is mad because you're paying attention more to football then her, and she denies you sex. Why is this socially acceptable but a man grabbing a random womans @ss at the club is considered sexual assault?

Women may be physically weaker, and men are superior at using physical force to coerce someone, but women use sex or the possibility of sex to manipulate. This should simply not be legal.
True, it's a crappy strategy that women use all the time.

A

AJ84

Why are you even implying that it somehow is something he did wrong that is the problem here? Maybe she's just a manipulative, immoral and dishonest person?
You didn't read what I posted though you quoted it twice. If you did, you would have seen the part where I stated it may be a problem from her end. It's the third paragraph in the post that you referenced. Twice.

A

AJ84

What he did wrong is allowed it to escalate. I'm sure he was naive to her true nature. Sometimes what we did wrong my brother was help them.
Please try reading posts without a confirmation bias filter.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girlfriend refuses to fvck me, I will immediately start looking for her replacement.
My current girlfriend told me she is paranoid as hell I might leave her, because I talk and make jokes with any woman I come in contact with even if I am together with her, cashiers, waitresses, friends of friends, strangers I want to ask directions from etc.
She knows I have a wandering eye and I am always on the lookout for an upgrade.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had this girlfriend for two years.I enjoy sex with her!We dont seem to be on the same page sexually.I try to make advances and she almost always makes excuses.I have tried talking and it doesn't work.I spend the night there alot and I try but excuses galore.Any input appreaciated.
So, you aren't doing it right.

Not in the mood, low libido or sec drive is grounds for discarded.

If drake was in town her mood and vagina would change.

#nextset son.

There a playboy I know, age 40+ who informs all his plates from day one that, 'not in the mood' just means she's not the right girl for me. So, instead of being rapey or swats initiating, you next her or you leave her home, and you go get baes.

Low sex drive is unacceptable.