Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GIRLFRIEND MAKES EXCUSE FOR SEX ALL TIME

• Thread starter Deleted member 138215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 138215

I have had this girlfriend for two years.I enjoy sex with her!We dont seem to be on the same page sexually.I try to make advances and she almost always makes excuses.I have tried talking and it doesn't work.I spend the night there alot and I try but excuses galore.Any input appreaciated.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah you again looks like you are back again with the one who after took your money leave you.

if she are making excuses for sex its time for you make excuses to spend time with her, and spend your time with someone else

starting to feel like a troll, no one is that stupid, but sometimes people really impress me.....

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to make advances and she almost always makes excuses.
I misunderstood your thread title. I was expecting:

"Hey baby, it's raining! Let's have sex!"

"Hey baby, looks like the carpet needs cleaning, let's have sex!"

"Hey baby, I forgot to pick up your dry cleaning, let's have sex!"

I think your thread title should be:

Girlfriend Makes Excuses to NOT Have Sex

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP thinks "shes the one", She knows he thinks this, and is getting great satisfaction with the power trip

even if he walks, hes so weak shell drop him a message to lure him right back in

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who is not sexing or nursing you (i.e., for the VERY Mature Man, LOL), nor taking care of YOUR kids, is not worth keeping around.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I have had this girlfriend for two years.I enjoy sex with her!We dont seem to be on the same page sexually.I try to make advances and she almost always makes excuses.I have tried talking and it doesn't work.I spend the night there alot and I try but excuses galore.Any input appreaciated.
Sounds like a sucky deal.

What makes you think you cannot do better elsewhere?

Surely you can throw this shrew back into wence she came....given that she no longer serves you

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Owen from rsd addressed this in one of his new videos.

"I'm with a girl and she's starts throwing up excuses not to have sex, head ache, sore stomach etc, after awhile I realize.. you know what? if I was drake you would be running to my house with aids to try and fvck me, your obviously not that into me anymore so you gotta go! ... bam her ***** gets wet a firehose."

something along those words lol, if a girl knows you can go out and fvck other girls she will want to keep you.

letting her not have sex is digging yourself into a hole.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time a woman is making excuses not to have sex with you there are only 2 reasons this happens:

1. She doesn't like the sex for whatever reason

2. She is sexing someone else

These can occur in combination.

That's it. There are all sorts of reasons behind item 1 starting with the guy not being a good or great lover. No woman is going to make excuses to avoid sex with a great lover. Not one. If she has the character to be loyal to another (a la reason 2, that's different)...but she will only avoid sex with her LTR if the sex really isn't very good to start with.

This is a brutally honest thing I'm saying. If you want women all over you after you have sex...the sex must be good FOR HER. Women don't discard good or great lovers easily and women don't withold sex from them either. Good lovers are too rare and therefore have value.

So start on your bedroom skills and go from there.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s cutting of sex now dump her fast.
There will be no sex after marriage
No sex after kids.
Forget it man trust me. In 45 and seen too many guys go up this dead end.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all simple. A woman who cares is going to want to please you. The sleeping with her without sex is a withholding power Trip for her.

A

AJ84

Women make excuses when they don't enjoy the sex, even if the guy is nice in other ways.
That's why some women continue to sleep with jerks, just because the sex is good.
However, bad sex isn't necessarily the guys fault. If the girl is inexperienced or closed off sexually the issue is with her and it may take some patience and selfless tact on your part for her to loosen up.
Have a frank conversation with her about why she is turning you down. This is potentially fixable so don't just dump the girl for this without communicating with her first and going from there. If it's her, you can decide if you want to work on it with her. If it's you, you can decide if you want to work on it for her (which of course benefits you). But you won't know unless you actually talk to her directly.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was molested or sexually abused at a young age. Maybe that age was so young, that she does not remember it, but is still fvcked up from it. That doesn't mean you should stay in a bad relationship, but there's no need to be angry at someone who is not compatible with you. You can move on without taking it personally.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She is telling you what's in store for you.....which is very limited sex that you will ultimately have to work your balls off to get.

If she was really into you, she could not resist having your d!ck in her if the sex was any good at all.

You can either stick around and try to find out why she doesnt want to fvck you and let her know that you are ok with that behavior......

Or simply tell her to go skip rocks and pound sand up her @ss because you need sex and are going to go find it somewhere else. And then you go hit up other women.

Option 2 is the only option btw if you cant figure it out.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has lost interest in you but doesnt have the stones to end it yet. When a woman starts to shut the tap off from a physical stand point she, she is no longer feels emotionally attached to you.

This is a bad place to be because this is when 90 % of women will begin cheating. When cheating begins they then justify their bad behaviour by blaiming everything on you.

Withdraw all attention. Go do your thing. Get busy. You're lucky this is just a girlfriend snd not a wife that is going to cheat and then take half of your assets.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women make excuses when they don't enjoy the sex, even if the guy is nice in other ways.
That's why some women continue to sleep with jerks, just because the sex is good.
However, bad sex isn't necessarily the guys fault. If the girl is inexperienced or closed off sexually the issue is with her and it may take some patience and selfless tact on your part for her to loosen up.
Have a frank conversation with her about why she is turning you down. This is potentially fixable so don't just dump the girl for this without communicating with her first and going from there. If it's her, you can decide if you want to work on it with her. If it's you, you can decide if you want to work on it for her (which of course benefits you). But you won't know unless you actually talk to her directly.
They can shut you down even if they enjoy the sex. It's about control. Some folks crave that more.