"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Girlfriend "likes" jocks Facebook pictures

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
So, she hardly ever "likes" anyone's photos, even her friends. Whether it's male, or female. She's pretty quiet on social media. Lately, I've been noticing this guy liking her pictures, so I clicked on his profile and noticed she was liking his. Not the biggest deal, but again, it's unusual for her.

Here's the kicker, the guy doesn't even live in our state. So, what's the connection here? I don't want to make a big deal out of nothing, but it seems odd.

I'm not going to say a word to her about it, because that would look needy. I'm just wondering what you guys think.

And please, rational advice only. Not "Dump her azz right now!!"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
There's always going to be "some guy" when you are dating a girl. If her behavior starts changing call her out and don't automatically say it's the guy. If you were a lucrative kingdom, how would you prevent other kingdoms from constantly invading you to sack your land?
 

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
I have not banged her, nor do I want to right now.
I respect this, that you are mature enough to have a relationship without sex being the #1 priority.
Sex is important, but for most of the guys on this forum it’s the only thing they know how to do. They don’t understand women, only their pvssies.
You’re going to get a lot of hate about this post for not being needy about sex but I hope you won’t listen to them.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I respect this, that you are mature enough to have a relationship without sex being the #1 priority.
Sex is important, but for most of the guys on this forum it’s the only thing they know how to do. They don’t understand women, only their pvssies.
You’re going to get a lot of hate about this post for not being needy about sex but I hope you won’t listen to them.
lmao yes, a lot of guys on here shoot for quantity over quality so they are shocked that a girl that put out on the first date happens to be thot
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
I don't know about you guys, but I don't try to sleep with a woman right away that I want to date and pursue a relationship with. I like to get to know her, have fun, and see if we're compatible.

Now, if it's some chick off Tinder, yeah I'll try to get her back to my place and bang ASAP. But I would never, ever date that woman.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I don't know about you guys, but I don't try to sleep with a woman right away that I want to date and pursue a relationship with. I like to get to know her, have fun, and see if we're compatible.

Now, if it's some chick off Tinder, yeah I'll try to get her back to my place and bang ASAP. But I would never, ever date that woman.
girls have the friend zone, guys have the fvck zone
 

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
230
Age
41
I don't know about you guys, but I don't try to sleep with a woman right away that I want to date and pursue a relationship with. I like to get to know her, have fun, and see if we're compatible.

Now, if it's some chick off Tinder, yeah I'll try to get her back to my place and bang ASAP. But I would never, ever date that woman.
No problem if that’s your MO with certain girls as well as this one. Sex isn’t everything, but it is big and forms a connection. @Hank Moody asking whether you fvck her right (or at all) is to gauge what kind of relationship you have and what your expectations should be or what you should be concerned about with regards to her. In the title, you refer to her as your “girlfriend”.

If you’re trying to focus on other things with her besides (and before) sex, you shouldn’t be worrying about who’s photos she’s liking either. Focus on being the guy she wants to “like” (and fvck) and steal her attention from social media by being as attractive to her as you can. Then, if her behavior is still questionable, ask yourself if she works for you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Horny owl, I reckon you better hit the weights. You can use the time that you previously used to stalk women you haven't bedded yet.

while a little internet research can help you learn more about a woman you are interested in, too much will have you second guessing yourself. She already has you thinking too much about her. You're fooked...
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
I'm not trying to be mean, so don't take it that way... just saying -

you're in for a rough go 'round with women if that's how you wanna operate.

She (and a majority of women) will chew you up and spit you out if you let her. And laugh while she's doing it.

This isn't an attack of you personally. This is general advice that all men should be aware of.
Still waiting for you to actually give some advice on the situation, lol.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
19,083
I don't know about you guys, but I don't try to sleep with a woman right away that I want to date and pursue a relationship with. I like to get to know her, have fun, and see if we're compatible.

Now, if it's some chick off Tinder, yeah I'll try to get her back to my place and bang ASAP. But I would never, ever date that woman.
What? How can she be your girlfriend without you having had sex with her? Literally no relationship exists until you have had sex. You two are nothing but friends at this point.

You are screwing yourself over...literally you have to have sex with a woman for any type of relationship to happen. The fastest and easiest way to get into a relationship is via sex.

You are delusional. She is banging someone. Might be him.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So, she hardly ever "likes" anyone's photos, even her friends. Whether it's male, or female. She's pretty quiet on social media. Lately, I've been noticing this guy liking her pictures, so I clicked on his profile and noticed she was liking his. Not the biggest deal, but again, it's unusual for her.

Here's the kicker, the guy doesn't even live in our state. So, what's the connection here? I don't want to make a big deal out of nothing, but it seems odd.

I'm not going to say a word to her about it, because that would look needy. I'm just wondering what you guys think.

And please, rational advice only. Not "Dump her azz right now!!"
Start cheating on her if you're not doing it already. And forget about keeping her around long term.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
@GreatHornedOwl , I hate to be this guy... but you’ve been on SoSuave for 10+ years, you’re pushing 40 years old, and you’re asking advice on how to handle a girlfriend (who you haven’t slept with) clicking the “like” button on another guy’s photo on Facebook?

Not sure how you’re surprised by the responses you’re getting lol

Does this chick even know she’s your girlfriend :rofl:

Have you seen your girlfriend’s vagina yet? Does she have one? If so, what if she has a massive wart on it? And you took 2 months running blue pill boyfriend game before you found out? And this whole time you were worried about what this chick with a massive genital wart does with her time on social media?
I could never date a chick with warts on her vagina and that’s why I’d try to bang a chick first before I obsessed over who she’s trading likes with on Facebook.


Obviously, I’m being flippant. Your situation is just odd from the outside looking in (hence the responses you’re getting), and the fact that you’re getting defensive about it makes it funny lol.
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
@GreatHornedOwl , I hate to be this guy... but you’ve been on SoSuave for 10+ years, you’re pushing 40 years old, and you’re asking advice on how to handle a girlfriend (who you haven’t slept with) clicking the “like” button on another guy’s photo on Facebook?
I guess that is kind of depressing when I think about it. Not sure why I do this.
 

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
I guess that is kind of depressing when I think about it. Not sure why I do this.
In all seriousness, girlfriend or not, you are apparently hung up on the social media activity of a chick you haven’t slept with.

Do you not see this as an issue, perhaps a little insecurity on your part?

You are also giving exclusivity to a woman you haven’t banged? Which I think you should investigate as to why. “I don’t like to rush sex with girls I like” isn’t the real reason, from my perspective.

These are the larger underlying issues that a few of the other members are seeing. What this chick does on social media should be a secondary concern to you.
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
OP, Im not going to beat around the bush here. Im just gonna give it to you straight.

Your girl is window shopping for d!ck and has found one that she likes. It doesnt mean she will buy it tomorrow, but she likes what she sees and is just waiting for the right time and opportunity to avail herself to the guy. A “like” from a girl who has ultra-low social media activity is a loud statement of intent.
You’re essentially living on borrowed time; a sitting duck.

Up to you how you want to handle that situation.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top