Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend Is Behaving Distant?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true.. If anyone is going to question themselves now, it will be her.

Thank you, it's easier said than done, because I did love this chick, however i'm not going to let this situation beat me.

The long term future did not look good with this one.. Time to move on!
You loved her. That is healthy. You don't have to hate her now, in order for you to move on!!! You can hate her if you choose to. You don't have to. You can simply wish her the best, inside yourself. That's it! No hate is needed! You simply know and accept that her time in your life, as your GF, has concluded. That's it.

Nothing is gained, IMHO, by hating her now. In my eyes, she was a blessing. She was a blessing for that part of your life. NOW, there are MORE blessings to experience, moving forward.

As I see it, life has a NEW woman lined up for you! I am curious to see who she is! Aren't you?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You loved her. That is healthy. You don't have to hate her now, in order for you to move on!!! You can hate her if you choose to. You don't have to. You can simply wish her the best, inside yourself. That's it! No hate is needed! You simply know and accept that her time in your life, as your GF, has concluded. That's it.

Nothing is gained, IMHO, by hating her now. In my eyes, she was a blessing. She was a blessing for that part of your life. NOW, there are MORE blessings to experience, moving forward.

As I see it, life has a NEW woman lined up for you! I am curious to see who she is! Aren't you?
I do feel angry, but mostly with myself.. Mostly because I invested this long in something that was not likely to workout.

I wouldn't normally make such a mistake, however because she was a great GF pretty much most of the time, I felt it might be worth the investment.

Clearly I was wrong.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do feel angry, but mostly with myself.. Mostly because I invested this long in something that was not likely to workout.

I wouldn't normally make such a mistake, however because she was a great GF pretty much most of the time, I felt it might be worth the investment.

Clearly I was wrong.
Just because you have broken up does not mean any part of it now has to be declared wrong. It worked for you, while it did. Now it doesn't. That's all. Nothing has to be wrong about. It is simply time to move on, starting right now. That's all.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking up with someone via text message after a 2 year relationship is immature, insulting, and classless. You just got a really good look at her character and what you had to look forward to had you stayed with her.

Now you can see how she chooses to handle tough conversations and uncomfortable situations. Certainly not like adults do. I wonder what kind of advice she'd give her kid if he were 15-16 and wanted to break up with a girl he was seeing for say 6 months. "Dump her over text, Son"? I doubt it. No wonder her marriage didn't work out and she's a single mom--she can't f*ucking communicate.

People are just so weak now. Breaking up over text, endless swiping left and right, and ghosting--which I'm usually not a big fan of but in this situation I don't think you should give her one more minute of your time or data on your wireless plan. Your response should be NO RESPONSE. She'll think you don't give a f*uck which is good. Then go total NC.

Breaking up over text after 2 years <shaking head>, what a f*ucking sh*t show.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She lives an hour away and has a 12 year old son..
Sht dude, she has a 12 year old son, she's a divorcee with a trailer, be glad it's over. Don't ever waste your time on women with children ever again, put them into sex zone, it's ok to fck them. Girlfriend material doesn't have a trailer and come in nice fine looking package and is easily accessible.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking up with someone via text message after a 2 year relationship is immature, insulting, and classless. You just got a really good look at her character and what you had to look forward to had you stayed with her.

Now you can see how she chooses to handle tough conversations and uncomfortable situations. Certainly not like adults do. I wonder what kind of advice she'd give her kid if he were 15-16 and wanted to break up with a girl he was seeing for say 6 months. "Dump her over text, Son"? I doubt it. No wonder her marriage didn't work out and she's a single mom--she can't f*ucking communicate.

People are just so weak now. Breaking up over text, endless swiping left and right, and ghosting--which I'm usually not a big fan of but in this situation I don't think you should give her one more minute of your time or data on your wireless plan. Your response should be NO RESPONSE. She'll think you don't give a f*uck which is good. Then go total NC.

Breaking up over text after 2 years <shaking head>, what a f*ucking sh*t show.
I know.. Was such a shallow little text message too.

I always thought she was a considerate woman, but I was wrong.

I'm trying to see this as a positive thing, as I could have invested even more years with her.

I have defo learned from this.. Long distance can work for a little while, some months or maybe a year.

But long distance, only seeing etch other once or twice a week over a period of 4-5 years, thats just fukin nuts.

Maybe I felt she was worth it, but now I realise it would have eventually failed without a doubt.

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you ok bro? You keep posting the same thing over and over here.
Relax and go do something productive.
ALso never again get involved with single moms are you that desperate? There are millions of women who dont have kids and here you are getting into a relationship with a mom. Come on dude.
She did you a favor.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her off a little last week, because she signed up with some sales man, who came to her door, then later he tried his best to get her bank account details.. I told her that was a silly move and she should had been more careful.
This is symbolism, probably, for the whole relationship. You're trying to take care of her. She senses that you need her. Big turn-off. If you've been subliminally behaving like this for a while, it's not a shocker to see her IL in you drop.

Are your finances grouped together? If no, this isn't your problem. It should have been a big red flag for you though. But instead of walking away yourself, you showed weakness by trying to fix her. Never a good plan.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you ok bro? You keep posting the same thing over and over here.
Relax and go do something productive.
ALso never again get involved with single moms are you that desperate? There are millions of women who dont have kids and here you are getting into a relationship with a mom. Come on dude.
She did you a favor.
I got to agree on the posting about it thing.

I dont completely agree on the mom thing. No mom and below 30 seems to be a mantra here.
He was not living with her or providing with her so imo mom thing is invalid,

After a certain age if your pool of single non-mom get smaller and smaller,if you are hell bent on no mom you will wait a long time.

She will try an contact you again soon, because your ghosting will make her feel uneasy.
She might even drop by your place if she cant get an answer from you, dont let her drag you into a discussion or argument.
Just stay stoic ignore, tell her you dont need to discuss it and leave it at that.
The wanting to contact you will be to make her feel better not you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is symbolism, probably, for the whole relationship. You're trying to take care of her. She senses that you need her. Big turn-off. If you've been subliminally behaving like this for a while, it's not a shocker to see her IL in you drop.

Are your finances grouped together? If no, this isn't your problem. It should have been a big red flag for you though. But instead of walking away yourself, you showed weakness by trying to fix her. Never a good plan.
Nope that was actually one of first times I told her to be cautious of door sales man knocking on her door..

Prior to that, she asked me to help her find a good mechanic for her car, because as a woman she was getting ripped off.

In a relationship, that kinda thing sometimes happen.. I don't have any financial ties with her at all.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to agree on the posting about it thing.

I dont completely agree on the mom thing. No mom and below 30 seems to be a mantra here.
He was not living with her or providing with her so imo mom thing is invalid,

After a certain age if your pool of single non-mom get smaller and smaller,if you are hell bent on no mom you will wait a long time.

She will try an contact you again soon, because your ghosting will make her feel uneasy.
She might even drop by your place if she cant get an answer from you, dont let her drag you into a discussion or argument.
Just stay stoic ignore, tell her you dont need to discuss it and leave it at that.
The wanting to contact you will be to make her feel better not you.
I'm done with this.. Won't be making any contact of any kind.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her off because, these people could have robbed her.. she turned it into being the VICTIM

plus.. i always sensed she was holding back emotionally from day one.. probably damage from the ex.

I'm thinking best just ignore her, and move the **** on
I mean, you didn't need to "tell her off"

I suspect, if any voices were raised it was wholly because you were fearful of her making choices that would have led to her being financially taken advantage of...
It's great that you care, but try to calmly talk about shiz like this.

If you end up seeing that she's going to continue to make these same choices, you have to evaluate if you can live with her the way she is.

I know your heart is in the right place, I imagine your masculinity might get the better of you.

Sorry it ended up this way

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else wonder what night have been if these two ppl decided to value their relationship enough to try to work it out?