Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend going to vacation, need advice.

wonderMan

Reaction score
I'm a 20 year old male and my girlfriend is 17 years old, we're from Europe and have been in a relationship for a year. We live like 2 hours apart from eachother but she spends 5 days of the week in town 15 minutes away so we see eachother pretty much once or twice a week and I go over to her place for the weekends (more privacy at her place). We haven't seen eachother in 2 weeks because I had exams at college and she went on a vacation with her aunt, uncle, grandma and grandpa. Today is monday and she leaves on saturday at 12am because they have a end of school year vacation to Greece, I've been on the exact same vacation and theres alot of drinking and messing around so I am slightly concerned but have decided to stay calm and focused on myself and observe her behaviour after she gets home and make my decision from there. The sex overall is great. She was a virgin when we met so I had to kinda let her inner slut out and show her a few things but we have sex multiple times a night and I am very satisfied with the quality (dirty talk, submition, *******s, facials, random handjobs) it has definitely improved alot since the first time we had sex. The problem I'm having is that we're both busy this week before her vacation and have only a few options:

1. She comes to my town but we only have enough time for a coffee and a walk maybe (no opportunity for seduction, sex and fun times) because we have limited time
2. I go over to her place on friday but have to leave on saturday (kinda feels pathethic that I would drive for 2 hours just to have sex before she goes and next day I leave + stepping into her frame)
3. We don't see eachother for another 2 weeks (which means 4 or almost 5 weeks no sex, no real life interaction, no converation and her going to Greece to drink and have fun)

So do you think I should go over to her place, **** her good but ultimately look a bit needy or desperate (driving 2 hours just to have sex and see her for a day), let her step into my frame and come to me but pretty much no opportunity for sex to happen or do I just go full alpha and say see you in 2 weeks but risk her getting mad and cheating in Greece without ever telling me (which is kinda unlikely because I do trust her but it's literally going to be 5 days of pre parties, parties and after parties which for me was a bit tempting not going to lie).

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well, is she going with friends or family? Sounds like a girl holiday. Will there be a chance for debauchery?

Secondly, I’d make the drive and f**k her like a rag doll, for hours, like put some serious back into it, do some new things and just rail the living shyte out of her, make sure she’s sore for days. Force her to submit in ways she hasn’t before. This will stay with her for a while, all the better if she’s saying things like “holy f*k” when you’re done.

If you think the people she’s going with will encourage her to be slooty then at least you got one good last sesh out of her and you leave your footprint on her soul. (Assuming you’d dump her if you find out she’s cheated). Beat case scenario you leave her in a state where you are all she is thinking about for two weeks.

You’re in a hard place, but son you’re 20, the whole world is unfolding before you right now, this too shall pass.

No matter what occurs you will be ok. I hope things go well.

Do you two text or video chat when apart? Maybe have the conversation with her and turn things up a 1/4 of a notch so she senses you’re more “in” the relationship than before - it could marinate in her during the trip and have her missing her boyfriend who’s at home slaving away while she’s having fun.

Maybe try keeping contact up via electronic means. “Let’s stay in contact while you’re gone I want you to have a great time and share pics with me real time, etc. that way I can feel like I’m with you and know you’re ok”.

just some thoughts for you young brother.

p.s. once she’s home and you guys have s*x notice everything, every detail be super sober and alert. Since you broke her in and presumably are the only man she’s slept with you have the upper hand, any new or changed behavior will be easily noticeable, if you really want to know if she did fool around.

wonderMan

Reaction score
Pierce.Manhammer,

Behaviour wise she's a very nice and well mannered girl, dresses appropriately and treats people with kindness her family is also quite strict but they're really good people, she was definitely raised up to be a good woman so I have my reasons to think she wouldn't exactly cheat on me (but we all know hypergamy and female nature). You mentioned communication and texting/video chat. I'm quite busy during the week (college, work, gym, skating, friends) so usually she sends a "I miss you" text with a mirror selfie or just texts that she misses me and we have a 5 minute conversation and then we go and do our own things. We will flirt and tease through text also. I however NEVER initiate text messages unless we're planning a date or I'm visiting her place. In real life she's cuddly, loves to conversate, flirts with me and the sex is great so I don't think the communication is a problem. However this time I'm kinda caught off guard. We haven't had sex or talked at all in pretty much 2 almost 3 weeks (except the occasional "whats up" and teasing + flirting, she initates the talk, I initiate flirting/sexting) and have been pretty distant with eachother having our own fun and I'm afraid that another 2 weeks apart would lead to an argument or possibly her cheating without me finding out (maybe it's worth to mention here, she will be ovulating during this vacation and she hasn't had **** for 3 weeks). Maybe I'm looking a bit too deep, but it's the first time I've been put in such a situation.

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
wonderMan you are in a difficult position, but you also can't lose. In your position you only have the option to assert your dominance and **** her hard before she travels to Greece. You cannot control her unless you do something morally questionable and I will advise you hard against trying it, because it can destroy the current frame you have with your girl. If she ends up cheating on you that would suck, but since it was you who has taken her virginity, this means she would still be below the 3 partner mark and still has her pairbonding ability afterwards. So she is a rare case of a woman that is salvageable, if you care about her beyond the sex. You only have to yeet her if she somehow ends up in a gang bang or becomes disrespectful towards you.

Reaction score
depends on the type of cheater.

If she’s a natural cheater then you will probably never know and just get those gut feelings.

If she’s weak then she will probably tell you shortly or make it pretty obvious lol.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I get it, and if things are in fact as they’re presented things may be ok. You will always be her first, the man who showed her how. This is an advantage. But if you want to preserve what you have you must go bang the hell out of her before she goes.

Pierce.Manhammer,

Behaviour wise she's a very nice and well mannered girl, dresses appropriately and treats people with kindness her family is also quite strict but they're really good people, she was definitely raised up to be a good woman so I have my reasons to think she wouldn't exactly cheat on me (but we all know hypergamy and female nature). You mentioned communication and texting/video chat. I'm quite busy during the week (college, work, gym, skating, friends) so usually she sends a "I miss you" text with a mirror selfie or just texts that she misses me and we have a 5 minute conversation and then we go and do our own things. We will flirt and tease through text also. I however NEVER initiate text messages unless we're planning a date or I'm visiting her place. In real life she's cuddly, loves to conversate, flirts with me and the sex is great so I don't think the communication is a problem. However this time I'm kinda caught off guard. We haven't had sex or talked at all in pretty much 2 almost 3 weeks (except the occasional "whats up" and teasing + flirting, she initates the talk, I initiate flirting/sexting) and have been pretty distant with eachother having our own fun and I'm afraid that another 2 weeks apart would lead to an argument or possibly her cheating without me finding out (maybe it's worth to mention here, she will be ovulating during this vacation and she hasn't had **** for 3 weeks). Maybe I'm looking a bit too deep, but it's the first time I've been put in such a situation.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't control what she does... don't worry about it. Do you and when she he's back just pay attention to her behavior. If she acts cold and indifferent when she gets back. It's over.... your 20... your whole life is ahead of you.

Epi

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. She comes to my town but we only have enough time for a coffee and a walk maybe (no opportunity for seduction, sex and fun times) because we have limited time
man , cut the bullsh1t . I was in uni too . No one is so swamped that he does not have time to say goodbye properly to his gf that is leaving for 2 weeks

even nerds have time . Most of the students do j@ck sh1t all day

You try to look more alpha than you are , and now you have the imposture syndrome

say goodbye properly to her , skip some courses or whatever

and exams are quite easy too , if you did not party all the time for the entire semester , you should be able to pass the exams with no problem

guess what , no one cares what grade you got at whatever course . It is all in your head

Last edited:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, come on man!! You have Vaginaitus real bad. Welcome to your first hard lesson pertaining to Women. Stop everything in your head. When she comes back and everything's cool and she missed you then this was all for not.
She comes back all weird then well like I said. Be distant, stay distant, do NOT let her lead.

Steno

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are wayyy overreacting, shes on vacation with her aunt, uncle, grandma and grandpa. You have to train yourself to be less anxious about things, a vacation like that shouldn't be causing any stress.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude you are wayyy overreacting, shes on vacation with her aunt, uncle, grandma and grandpa. You have to train yourself to be less anxious about things, a vacation like that shouldn't be causing any stress.
She should be the one worrying about what OP is going to be doing while she is gone, not the other way around. You are 20 and at University. You should be like a god to a 17 year old high school chick.

wonderMan

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I have decided to go to her place and just **** her like theres no tommorow and just see what happens. She said shes excited Im coming and can't wait and she also has a gift for me (1 year anniversary). I will observe her behaviour after she gets back and decide from there, I have no intention to control her, I will just monitor her behaviour when she comes home.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She comes to my town but we only have enough time for a coffee and a walk maybe (no opportunity for seduction, sex and fun times) because we have limited time
I remember my previous gf. She wanted to go out, do other stuff, and at the end of the night, maybe have sex if it wasnt too late or she wasnt too tired. We were together 4 years but Guess what? That relationshiop didnt work

Once my current girlfriend and I started having sex, it has always been sex first, then maybe do other stuff. Every single time we go out, sex first, then maybe go to dinner or the movies or whatever