Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend giving TOO much atention!

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at my relation, and my girl is giving me too much atention, it even gets boring.
I mean like, she sends me like 200 sms's by week, and wants to chat long by sms, she will do everything i ask her to do, if i want to go this place she will, if i want sex this moment she will want too, all she's focused on is to please me.
She completly quit the drama ****, and i like it, but she is being too nice right now. A couple months ago she would tag along drinking a few beers with me, and now she doesnt drink not even one, and its not fun. Also going out with her at saturday night, she has to be home at 3:30 am so i cant make big plans cause we cant go clubing, and if i setup something with my friends, she will be too much focused in me instead of socializing.

I really like her a lot, but what you guys sugest as a way to handle this kind of atention?

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore her text messages and call her a cab from the club

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol in portugal ppl start to enter the clubs at 2 am, and the prime hour its between 3 and 5:30 am, so there's no point in going to a club from 2 to 3.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
so leave her at home

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like her a lot.

i dunno what about, but seems like every LTR i have, at some point i get bored. Then i break up, and latter i miss the girl.

chuchu

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesnt want to drink or stay up late, then let her be. If you cant respect your girl, then you should go find someone else more suitable for you.

Filipe

Don Juan
Reaction score
finally I find a portuguese guy in this forum :) Trance in what city do you live?