“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Girlfriend Gaining Weight... What to do...

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Women tend to dress sexier when they are single and just starting to hook up with you, but after it becomes an LTR they tone down. But the clothes are still in the closet.

If she is gaining, there is always an article of clothing she has not worn in some time because of it. Ask her to wear it because you just remembered how much you use to like her in it. Be playful.

The problem will reveal itself without you being openly rude or suspiciously suggestive, risking wasting your time with all the BS of an argument.

When she starts her backpeddling, her unwillingness or discovers the buttons don't close, shrug it off, make it all ok, even if the fat question comes up, peck her on the cheek and abrubtly decide to go do something totally unrelated and fairly boring instead, like mowing the lawn.

That ought to light a fire under her azz.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by DEKKA
comedy. pure comedy.

cruel yet effective in an "i'm not scared of you" kind of way. i like.
LOL!

WARNING : I have been b1tched slapped several times and they hurt like hell but itll make her never forget you…..even if its in a negative way ;)
 
Top