Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend doesn't want to pay me rent.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin
For me I never want to be married. I also got tired of all the time and money wasted traveling between her place and my place.

I also got tired of not having enough time to get things done around my own house.

It also sucks when you have animals to care for.

Having clothes spread between two places and always having to plan ahead and be somewhere at a certain time wore on me.

[/QUOTE]

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard from another employee that he and his girlfriend split everything. Everything 50/50

If she does the dishes , she only does hers .
If she changes the sheets ....you guessed it
If she does the laundry....

If they buy groceries, they only eat what they bought for themselves, or bought together .

I was stunned for about an hour.

Call me old fashioned and I do get the point ,
but you guys are describing a ****ing roommate.

It would be good if both would put on the traditional shoe

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin
For me I never want to be married. I also got tired of all the time and money wasted traveling between her place and my place.
I get it. You’re sacrificing a lot though by having a live in girlfriend.

My situation being married.. my wife lives in my place I bought years ago. We will buy a house together soon. In the meantime, there are no financial splits in my household. Wifey only has our joint bank accounts, and gets paid there. My philosophy is: if a woman wants to live under my roof and goes outside to earn an income, I better have access to every dollar of it.