Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend cut her hair, how do I punish her?

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been dating for 2 months. I've mentioned to her many times how much I like her long hair (goes to her hips). She once asked what I'd think if she cut it and I joked that the next date after that would be when it grew back.

I thought she had high IL but today I found out that she cut it. She doesn't know that I know, hasn't posted any social media pics and we have our next meetup this Sunday. Today when she called she also mentioned that she had a 'surprise' and to promise that I would pretend to like it — I knew it was about the hair.

I don't care that much about the shorter hair (obviously) but my concern is that she went for a hairstyle that she knows I wouldn't like (a girl with high IL wouldn't do that right?).

How should I go about this when I see her on Sunday, or is this just something I should just brush over?

Thread title was just for laughs, I'm not crazy.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her body. She's free to do what she wants.

If you don't like it, you can always dump her.
You didn't read my question. I said how do I go about this, nothing to do with the "her body her choice" BS.

On Sunday do I fake pretend that I like it, no reaction or say that I thought she knew I like it long?

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would lose sleep over it JK, just be mysterious and joke about her V, if she also trimmed it.
I thought about the humor route and say "if it's gone up there did it grow down there" (she's always shaved down). But right now I'm thinking that after Sunday I would make our next meetup 2+ weeks later rather than the usual 1-2x a week so at least it would give her some doubts about the next time she knowingly does something that she knows I wouldn't prefer.

LastManstanding

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about the humor route and say "if it's gone up there did it grow down there" (she's always shaved down). But right now I'm thinking that after Sunday I would make our next meetup 2+ weeks later rather than the usual 1-2x a week so at least it would give her some doubts about the next time she knowingly does something that she knows I wouldn't prefer.
That is too much thought and too much game over a hair cut. I would see her whenever I felt like it

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's her body, but you still have the right to be attracted to your partner. Either dump her or demote her from gf status if it bothers you that much. My gf has long hair and it sheds all over the place, so you might like short hair.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't read my question. I said how do I go about this, nothing to do with the "her body her choice" BS.

On Sunday do I fake pretend that I like it, no reaction or say that I thought she knew I like it long?
If you don't like it, you don't fake pretend that you do.

When she asks you, you tell her you preferred her long hair.

Don't try to pander by pretending to like it when you don't really like it.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she asks you, you tell her you preferred her long hair.
I'll take this advice. It's funny I kept thinking of some kind of angle or something to get a reaction and overthought it all.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take this advice. It's funny I kept thinking of some kind of angle or something to get a reaction and overthought it all.
Good.

If she asks why you preferred it, just tease her about it.

You can say something like because you had something to hold onto while f*cking her doggy style. Go behind her and dry hump and pretend like there's no hair to grab anymore and say with a smirk "See?"

Serenity

Reaction score
Should you care or should you not care... How am I supposed to know this?

Is your reaction dependent upon her or is it not? If it is you act according to how you want her to react, even if it is not how you really feel. If it is not you act according to how you truly feel about it, independent of the outcome.

You seem to have chosen the genuine response, telling her you liked the long hair. You did overthink your response, being honest doesn't require thought. There's no point lying to a girl unless you're ashamed of your truth.

Good choice.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean there's cutting it and then there's cutting it off.

Which did she do? If she went to a pixie cut that's very different from a trim to keep it healthy.

I wear my hair very long, to my waist, and the man I see loves the long locks. But from time to time It requires trimming several inches to keep it maintained. I can cut 6 inches off and still have hair down past my bra in the back...it's still quite long comparatively speaking. He never wants me to cut it.

In winter hair gets dry, prone to static, prone to breakage. It can also be quite heavy. Very long think hair can easily weigh several pounds. It also gets tangled and caught in things. I've had to unwrap my hair from my arms before in the middle of the night. That's the point at which it needs a trim in my book.

I'd wait & see what the new look is and go from there.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
you must be beta. i remember i told both my most recent long term b1tches if they even thought about cutting their hair i would be done and find a girl with long beautiful hair just the way i lile. they never dares cut it short.

you dont got your girl on lock homeboy, shes prolly sukkin d1ck as we speak

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the lenght, if they are still reasonably long I dont see the problem.

Sure if she has a skrillex haircut now its all different.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be either the dumbest or most egotistical post I've ever seen. Honestly she should dump YOU.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
you must be beta. i remember i told both my most recent long term b1tches if they even thought about cutting their hair i would be done and find a girl with long beautiful hair just the way i lile. they never dares cut it short.

you dont got your girl on lock homeboy, shes prolly sukkin d1ck as we speak
Haha I was waiting for a post like this.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I was waiting for a post like this.
Because it's a stupid post. If she said she loved your hair and you buzzed it cause you wanted a new look. What would be her reaction? She probably cut cause she's feeling emotional and wants a new haircut and wants to impress you, especially if she says it's a surprise.

You're mistaking the whole alpha and IL stuff. Your word is not the word of God, she can do whatever she wants. Freedom of choice.

Now the question is how the **** did you ever correlate what a woman is gonna do with her body with her IL in you or said relationship?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah she might have just really wanted to try a new hairstyle for a long time, who cares

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been dating for 2 months. I've mentioned to her many times how much I like her long hair (goes to her hips). She once asked what I'd think if she cut it and I joked that the next date after that would be when it grew back.

I thought she had high IL but today I found out that she cut it. She doesn't know that I know, hasn't posted any social media pics and we have our next meetup this Sunday. Today when she called she also mentioned that she had a 'surprise' and to promise that I would pretend to like it — I knew it was about the hair.

I don't care that much about the shorter hair (obviously) but my concern is that she went for a hairstyle that she knows I wouldn't like (a girl with high IL wouldn't do that right?).

How should I go about this when I see her on Sunday, or is this just something I should just brush over?

Thread title was just for laughs, I'm not crazy.
She cut in in direct opposition to your preference. This is absolutely an act of defiance, whether conscious or sub.

However, you've only been together for 8 weeks. I would take a look at her and if you like, it, live with it. However, if you don't like it, tell her straight out that you hate it or dislike it.

She defied your wishes. Very, very bad. It sets a bad precedent. A women should wear her hair to please her man, ditto with dressing. She should be out to impress YOU. The only reason I'm even suggesting letting it go if you like it, is that the relationship is brand-new.

I personally think it's a very big deal. Every single women that I have ever gone out with has gladly respected my wishes about her hair because they were looking to impress me.

I consider this an extremely bad sign. She should have been delighted that you love her long hair and she should have wanted to please you.

If she has tons of redeeming qualities, you might consider letting this slide, but punish her severely if she defies your preferences again. This sh!t needs to be nipped in the bud.

You're the man. She should want to please you in every way.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
She cut in in direct opposition to your preference. This is absolutely an act of defiance, whether conscious or sub.

However, you've only been together for 8 weeks. I would take a look at her and if you like, it, live with it. However, if you don't like it, tell her straight out that you hate it or dislike it.

She defied your wishes. Very, very bad. It sets a bad precedent. A women should wear her hair to please her man, ditto with dressing. She should be out to impress YOU. The only reason I'm even suggesting letting it go if you like it, is that the relationship is brand-new.

I personally think it's a very big deal. Every single women that I have ever gone out with has gladly respected my wishes about her hair because they were looking to impress me.

I consider this an extremely bad sign. She should have been delighted that you love her long hair and she should have wanted to please you.

If she has tons of redeeming qualities, you might consider letting this slide, but punish her severely if she defies your preferences again. This sh!t needs to be nipped in the bud.

You're the man. She should want to please you in every way.
This is what I was thinking a the start. I'm surprised (not really) that it took so many replies on SS till something like yours came along. I thought I was going crazy after all the "her body her choice" #imwithher #votehillary #malefeminist f@ggot replies. If she had high IL then wouldn't she want to do things that I would like, and try to impress rather than do something that she knows I wouldn't like?

Atom, exactly what do you think I should do to react to her 'surprise'? I was thinking to say that it looked better before and then push our next meetup 2 weeks later instead of the usual 3 days so there is some sort of negative consequence on her. As you said it's a new relationship so it's forgivable but at the same time I want to make sure something like this doesn't happen again. I was also thinking to comment on other girls that have long hair when we go out so she gets the hint real well.

Now the question is how the **** did you ever correlate what a woman is gonna do with her body with her IL in you or said relationship?
Read Atom Smasher's reply. Hopefully you'll get how the two correlate.

Last edited: