Girlfriend complimented a buddy.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, do your girlfriends ever compliment your buddies on their eyes? I was sittin at some caffee finishing up a game of chess with a buddy of mine, and my girl came to get me, and she waited around 15 minutes for us to finish up. I was kickin' his butt and we all exchanged some convo, and as I was contemplating my move and she was talking to him, she says "I like your eyes." Then she said something to the effect of how small they are so it makes 'em look good or something, I'm really not sure.

My buddy is no threat whatsoever, not good looking, no game really, kinda still imature and inexperienced, but it sent out a weird wibe for me. Am I just trippin' or what? It's like in this last week my jelaousy factor is kickin' up. I also remember her on the phone talking to me while she was at work and as one of the people was leaving the store she goes like "I like your shoes" and he says "thanks" and she sort of laughed/giggled/smiled (not really sure). Anything wrong with complimenting guys on their physical appearance in front of your boyfriend of a year and a half? Just curious.

I didn't say anything to her, but just for the hell of it I'd like to tell one of her friends one of these days "I like your eyes" while all of us are out for coffee. I think I might do that to see the reaction. Any inputs? ***** slap me if needed!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry man,my good friends girlfriend complemeted our homies all the time. Yet she never sucked one of us off,only her boyfriend. So there really is not a reason to get jealous unless she starts to kino it up with him.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx for your thoughts. Anybody out there dissagree with this or feel different? Thanx.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, please don't get insecure over this. You don't own the girl. Once you understand/realize that you can let go a little and trust her to not screw you over. Hopefully you have good friends who will report her if she tries anything. Plus, is she's a cheater then you don't need her anyways. dont sweat it

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sexysuave
Just out of curiousity, do your girlfriends ever compliment your buddies on their eyes? I was sittin at some caffee finishing up a game of chess with a buddy of mine, and my girl came to get me, and she waited around 15 minutes for us to finish up. I was kickin' his butt and we all exchanged some convo, and as I was contemplating my move and she was talking to him, she says "I like your eyes." Then she said something to the effect of how small they are so it makes 'em look good or something, I'm really not sure.

My buddy is no threat whatsoever, not good looking, no game really, kinda still imature and inexperienced, but it sent out a weird wibe for me. Am I just trippin' or what? It's like in this last week my jelaousy factor is kickin' up. I also remember her on the phone talking to me while she was at work and as one of the people was leaving the store she goes like "I like your shoes" and he says "thanks" and she sort of laughed/giggled/smiled (not really sure). Anything wrong with complimenting guys on their physical appearance in front of your boyfriend of a year and a half? Just curious.

I didn't say anything to her, but just for the hell of it I'd like to tell one of her friends one of these days "I like your eyes" while all of us are out for coffee. I think I might do that to see the reaction. Any inputs? ***** slap me if needed!
Relax bro,... You have nothing to worry about. Be cool and be laid back about it.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's rude.

What would she say if you told one of her friends she had nice hips or something? I mean that's the type of things guys are drawn to... girls are drawn to eyes...

but really it's nothing to care about.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, thanx for the replies, any other inputs are more then welcome. And mightymate, are you being sarcastic there or what? I guess some of you think it's nothing, and the others think it's rude, but nothing to really sweat over. Any other takes? How many LTR girlfriends out there do this (for peeps in LTR)?

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this its just me but my gf says that and I break up with her instantly, not for lack of security just for my ego what kind of **** is that. I just dont tolerate those type of behaviors.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it can be smallest signs. I bet she wants to do him. No joke.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start talking to other girls. Make yourself harder to get ahold of and try to study on Bible moves to become more desirable. If you seriously start investing your time in other girls, it should come naturally.

But what do I know, you're most likely going to do whatever you feel like considering most people on this site just use posting as a way to gather their thoughts to make their own decision, no matter what they're advised.

Most import, don't let it get to you. She'll be able to tell through your actions if she can't see it right off the bat. Jealousy destroys relationships.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man, I really doubt that she wants to "do him", if she did in fact, I'd feel pretty sorry for her. But anyways, seems like a lot of VERY different opinions here. From "don't even trip at all" to "dump her". I'd love to get some more input from people that are in actuall relationships and if they have ever gone through this? Thanx.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would anyone else like to take on this one? I also remembered a couple of months ago we were watching MTV or something and some dude was on there singing a song on some video and she was like "he's kinda cute" and I look at her and she says "don't get the wrong idea, I just think he has like cute eyes. Totally forgat about that one. No biggie or rude? How many experience this?

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, thanx for the replies, any other inputs are more then welcome. And mightymate, are you being sarcastic there or what? I guess some of you think it's nothing, and the others think it's rude, but nothing to really sweat over. Any other takes? How many LTR girlfriends out there do this (for peeps in LTR)?
Im not sarcastic. If my woman did that id get mad. She would never do that tho. Thats too rude.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH NO my girl is attracted to someone else. Who gives a ****. Im attracted to all sorts of girls but I dont go out and **** them because I dont cheat on my girl. You are insecure ****s and dont dare call yourself DJ's, you are just faking it.

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
This means one thing: your girl has enough class to compliment your "not good looking" friend (your words) and make him feel good. Consider yourself lucky and take it as a good thing.

Is your friend somewhat insecure? Women can spot that a mile away and she was probably just being sweet and making him feel better about himself. Back in my "loser" days, I had several friends' girlfriends do this type of thing for me. "Wow. You're really good on guitar." "It's neat how you're so quick-minded." You get the idea.

If he is really your friend, you won't begrudge him this.

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course You can be attracted to other girls. But do You compliment tits of other girl to her infront of Yours gf?
Eyes is one of most important things that girls love. Its like You complimenting ass or tits of friend of Your gf.

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of disagreement about this. From where I sit, you have two choices:

1. Be a secure "alpha man" and appreciate that your girlfriend is nice to your friends, thereby making you more attractive to her.

-OR-

2. Confront her about it and come across as an insecure, clingy, needy pu$$y boy.

Your choice.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, ofcourse we're attracted and all, but is it OK to compliment a guys physical appearance in front of your boyfriend? Obviously a lot of different opinions.

Skel, I'm guessing your girl has done this before and you just didn't trip right? That's my take on it since youre saying anyone who would get offended is an AFC.

Guitarplayer, I agree and I did think of that. I have nothing against that there and you may just very well be right. However a few months back, she complimented an obviously good looking singer on MTV, saying "he's cute" and then adding, "don't get me wrong, I just think he has like cute eyes". She sure ain't tryin' to make him look better, feel me! :). Anyways, people with girlfriends out there that have been together for a while, does your girl ever do this? If so, what is your take on it, how do you react? Thanx

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitarplayer, I agree and I did think of that. I have nothing against that there and you may just very well be right. However a few months back, she complimented an obviously good looking singer on MTV, saying "he's cute" and then adding, "don't get me wrong, I just think he has like cute eyes".
I'm a recent widower. My wife and I would be watching TV, like American Idol for example (yeah, yeah, I know) :rolleyes: and she would say things like, "the first guy was a slightly better singer, but this guy is so CUTE!" Usually, I would do something like a fake gay voice and go, "Oh, thtop it! He thure ith!"

It's all in how you play it. Like someone else pointed out, it wasn't like she was doing kino on the guy or anything, right? Trust me on this, if she just complimented his eyes, everything is just fine.

:cool: