"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Girlfriend acting like im the second coming of Jesus

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
My girlfriend always hypes me up as a man, that I am a GREAT man, the best man she's ever known, a gift from God to her ( she's half religious you know them latinas).
If you haven't jizzed in her mouth, azz, pvssy and haven't had any p2m or a2m action then those are just words and you aren't the second coming of Jesus(or if she's Latina, maybe Jesus was her first BF and she was referencing him?). Remember action over words. :p
 
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
80
Age
44
Location
Los Angeles
Maaaaan... it's clear many dudes on here haven't dated a woman with very high interest level before, lol

To the OP: Doc Love used to talk about this exact thing. When women have a 90% or higher interest level in you, this is the type of thing they do. They are so bursting with like for you, combined with feeling loved and cared for, that they can't help but express it in a variety of ways, be it more sex, doing favors for you, or verbalizing ad nausea how much they love and appreciate you.

Women tend to be wordier than men are (27,000 words per day spoken vs. 9,000 for men), so of course, she's going to say nice things about you regularly. If you've known her for as long as you have and haven't seen any major red flags that could indicate doing this to use you in some way, then yeah - it's to be expected based on how much she likes you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

One_Punch_Man

New Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
Age
38
your situation is different but somewhat of that happened to me recently. The girl kept praising me again and again like you are too good, you can have any girl as your partner but what do you find so special about me. I took the bait and praised her a slight bit and and after that she slowly started to pull away.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
^^^

I had a woman do this to me for a few months. A few years back. 3 months of straight love bombing. I started to fall for her pretty hard and then one day she was a different person and her eyes were stone cold towards me. It was like someone zapped the old her out of her when in hindsight she was just putting on an act for those few months.

I’ll never forget that cold stare
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
your situation is different but somewhat of that happened to me recently. The girl kept praising me again and again like you are too good, you can have any girl as your partner but what do you find so special about me. I took the bait and praised her a slight bit and and after that she slowly started to pull away.
out of interest, how were you praising her and how often?

such a weird thing isn't.
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
My girlfriend always hypes me up as a man, that I am a GREAT man, the best man she's ever known, a gift from God to her ( she's half religious you know them latinas). We've been together for a year. That she gets so much help, support and love from me blabla. She also compliments my looks quite often. I always wonder if this is a good thing. Aren't you supposed to be also kindof a ****head? She does say I am sometimes hard on her.
Appreciate her and enjoy it...The best woman for a man is the woman that truly appreciates him...Honor her sentiments!
 

One_Punch_Man

New Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
Age
38
out of interest, how were you praising her and how often?

such a weird thing isn't.
Well that happened suddenly and to her every praise i would praise her back. But after some time i got carried away and started over praising her like:-

Her- You are perfect any girl will want you as partner. What do you find so interesting in me.
Me- I like a lot of things about you.
Her- Like what. What are you looking for in a girl.
Me- You are this and that you are perfect for me. and so and so

Then i became needy and started asking if she liked me. To which she again gave clever reply like why would a girl not like you. you would never hurt a girl etc. etc.
But her actions are speaking something else. She does not pick the phone and after that day has not replied to my messages with great enthusiasm. It might me she is playing hard to get but what else is there in her to chase except for body and ****ty attitude.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Well that happened suddenly and to her every praise i would praise her back. But after some time i got carried away and started over praising her like:-

Her- You are perfect any girl will want you as partner. What do you find so interesting in me.
Me- I like a lot of things about you.
Her- Like what. What are you looking for in a girl.
Me- You are this and that you are perfect for me. and so and so

Then i became needy and started asking if she liked me. To which she again gave clever reply like why would a girl not like you. you would never hurt a girl etc. etc.
But her actions are speaking something else. She does not pick the phone and after that day has not replied to my messages with great enthusiasm. It might me she is playing hard to get but what else is there in her to chase except for body and ****ty attitude.
Sorry to hear that mate, funnybold game isn't it..

Sounds like this is where it went wrong, from my limited expertise

'Then i became needy and started asking if she liked me.'
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Well that happened suddenly and to her every praise i would praise her back. But after some time i got carried away and started over praising her like:-

Her- You are perfect any girl will want you as partner. What do you find so interesting in me.
Me- I like a lot of things about you.
Her- Like what. What are you looking for in a girl.
Me- You are this and that you are perfect for me. and so and so

Then i became needy and started asking if she liked me. To which she again gave clever reply like why would a girl not like you. you would never hurt a girl etc. etc.
But her actions are speaking something else. She does not pick the phone and after that day has not replied to my messages with great enthusiasm. It might me she is playing hard to get but what else is there in her to chase except for body and ****ty attitude.
That sh1tty attitude affects their aura which become disgusting over time.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I'm in a somewhat similar situation myself. My current gf thinks I'm extremely attractive and compliments me often, while also telling me how lucky she is to have me and that she wouldn't trade me for anything or any of her exes. I will sometimes say stuff that sounds extremely ****y just for the fun of it, she rolls her eyes at me and puts me down, but it's all in jest. She knows I'm not arrogant and I know she's just joking. I rarely if ever compliment her looks, I just grab her ass when I walk past.

One thing I think is worth mentioning is that the current gf is a very rare find in that she doesn't ever seem to have been broken by life (gets along well with her father, has never been abused)
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
My girlfriend always hypes me up as a man, that I am a GREAT man, the best man she's ever known, a gift from God to her ( she's half religious you know them latinas). We've been together for a year. That she gets so much help, support and love from me blabla. She also compliments my looks quite often. I always wonder if this is a good thing. Aren't you supposed to be also kindof a ****head? She does say I am sometimes hard on her.
Just out of curiosity - are you actually the second coming of Jesus? If so, then she's acting appropriately.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top