KindredSpiritzz
Senior Don Juan
yeah that'll disappear after awhile. I was the greatest thing since sliced bread for 8 months before that went poof.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
The TRAP IS PRIMED.She's also after my genes because she's always saying she wants a baby that looks like me (I'm white but tan, she's latina but not dark skinned for a latina).
If you haven't jizzed in her mouth, azz, pvssy and haven't had any p2m or a2m action then those are just words and you aren't the second coming of Jesus(or if she's Latina, maybe Jesus was her first BF and she was referencing him?). Remember action over words.My girlfriend always hypes me up as a man, that I am a GREAT man, the best man she's ever known, a gift from God to her ( she's half religious you know them latinas).
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
out of interest, how were you praising her and how often?your situation is different but somewhat of that happened to me recently. The girl kept praising me again and again like you are too good, you can have any girl as your partner but what do you find so special about me. I took the bait and praised her a slight bit and and after that she slowly started to pull away.
Appreciate her and enjoy it...The best woman for a man is the woman that truly appreciates him...Honor her sentiments!My girlfriend always hypes me up as a man, that I am a GREAT man, the best man she's ever known, a gift from God to her ( she's half religious you know them latinas). We've been together for a year. That she gets so much help, support and love from me blabla. She also compliments my looks quite often. I always wonder if this is a good thing. Aren't you supposed to be also kindof a ****head? She does say I am sometimes hard on her.
Well that happened suddenly and to her every praise i would praise her back. But after some time i got carried away and started over praising her like:-out of interest, how were you praising her and how often?
such a weird thing isn't.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Sorry to hear that mate, funnybold game isn't it..Well that happened suddenly and to her every praise i would praise her back. But after some time i got carried away and started over praising her like:-
Her- You are perfect any girl will want you as partner. What do you find so interesting in me.
Me- I like a lot of things about you.
Her- Like what. What are you looking for in a girl.
Me- You are this and that you are perfect for me. and so and so
Then i became needy and started asking if she liked me. To which she again gave clever reply like why would a girl not like you. you would never hurt a girl etc. etc.
But her actions are speaking something else. She does not pick the phone and after that day has not replied to my messages with great enthusiasm. It might me she is playing hard to get but what else is there in her to chase except for body and ****ty attitude.
That sh1tty attitude affects their aura which become disgusting over time.Well that happened suddenly and to her every praise i would praise her back. But after some time i got carried away and started over praising her like:-
Her- You are perfect any girl will want you as partner. What do you find so interesting in me.
Me- I like a lot of things about you.
Her- Like what. What are you looking for in a girl.
Me- You are this and that you are perfect for me. and so and so
Then i became needy and started asking if she liked me. To which she again gave clever reply like why would a girl not like you. you would never hurt a girl etc. etc.
But her actions are speaking something else. She does not pick the phone and after that day has not replied to my messages with great enthusiasm. It might me she is playing hard to get but what else is there in her to chase except for body and ****ty attitude.
Just out of curiosity - are you actually the second coming of Jesus? If so, then she's acting appropriately.My girlfriend always hypes me up as a man, that I am a GREAT man, the best man she's ever known, a gift from God to her ( she's half religious you know them latinas). We've been together for a year. That she gets so much help, support and love from me blabla. She also compliments my looks quite often. I always wonder if this is a good thing. Aren't you supposed to be also kindof a ****head? She does say I am sometimes hard on her.
On a good day I am bro.Just out of curiosity - are you actually the second coming of Jesus? If so, then she's acting appropriately.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.