Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend (23) using drugs

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at the guys that replied here after you, it seems that they like cuckoldry. Many guys in this post should read the Rationale male Basics and the Myth of quality woman
True. TRM is good but rollo married epiphany phase and a woman in a industry notorious for cucking their husbands. Again, a lot of guys are red pill aware they know what top form SMV 18-23 is. They still marry cratered SMV or post cawk carousel.

Rollo is still with his wife. If a man seeks to be that, follow said path. Even he argues don't marry. Do as he says not as he does. He's a outlier. Not the norm.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. TRM is good but rollo married epiphany phase and a woman in a industry notorious for cucking their husbands. Again, a lot of guys are red pill aware they know what top form SMV 18-23 is. They still marry cratered SMV or post cawk carousel.

Rollo is still with his wife. If a man seeks to be that, follow said path. Even he argues don't marry. Do as he says not as he does. He's a outlier. Not the norm.
If you watch red pill 101 on the rationale male channel, in one of the early videos rollo tells that he dated his wife in his late 20's not exclusively while she was dating others guys that was making many more money than he was making with the band. Some years later she asked him to become exclusively, she did what he says, SHE ENTERED IN HIS FRAME. Then he says to do not marry up to your late 30's given the MEN SMV. And if a men doesen't marry in hes 30's and 40's he will enjoy the freedom that many married blu pilled men will envy, specialy while enjoying his SMV peak

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone I have a quick question. My GF is on vacation in Vietnam and she told me she is for the first time this vacation(she used before) using whippets at a lounge with her cousin and brother. Given she is a great girlfriend overall. She cooks for me cleans for me, does everything a girlfriend should. But her using whippets in a balloon at a lounge kinda got to me. Not sure if I should break up with her or not. Yes I’ve talked to her about it I don’t like it and I can’t control what she does but I don’t prefer it by any means. Given I did my fair share of stuff in my 20s also so I can’t be super mad. But I truthfully don’t like this at all. Anyone here want to give some advice or opinions on this. Should I stay with her or let her go. We’ve been in a relationship for a year not FYI.

Thanks
Putting aside the drug part, that's a soft form of cuckoldry. She's on vacation without you and you're ok with it? Come on dude....

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
If we are being straight, many here would consider putting mayonnaise on a salad as talking a walk on the wild side. So big grain of salt.

He said family holiday, not girls weekender.
She went with her cousin and brother, not parents and grandparents. A friend of mine cheated on his girlfriend twice in Vacation. He went with his cousin. Her relatives ain't gonna rat her out if she fvcks another guy

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you watch red pill 101 on the rationale male channel, in one of the early videos rollo tells that he dated his wife in his late 20's not exclusively while she was dating others guys that was making many more money than he was making with the band. Some years later she asked him to become exclusively, she did what he says, SHE ENTERED IN HIS FRAME. Then he says to do not marry up to your late 30's given the MEN SMV. And if a men doesen't marry in hes 30's and 40's he will enjoy the freedom that many married blu pilled men will envy, specialy while enjoying his SMV peak
A lot of dude's say a lot of things.

Rollo and TRM brand is pretty spot on. IMHO, he could have dated hotter, younger, barely legal newly 18 19 20 21.

Mate, I am 30. I don't date epiphany phase. I troll women on sight talking marriage lol. Not happening.

I'm skeptical of any married man by default in the modern era.

Bachelor for life. To each their own.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A nitrous oxide high lasts like less than 5 minutes. It's way safer than alcohol. Would you break up with her if she got drunk once? lol.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her to sniff drugs from your c.ock instead
Hammer Rails.....Hammer Rails ..

If you're into the drug scene she has two choices.....either she stops or she hits the bricks

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone I have a quick question. My GF is on vacation in Vietnam and she told me she is for the first time this vacation(she used before) using whippets at a lounge with her cousin and brother. Given she is a great girlfriend overall. She cooks for me cleans for me, does everything a girlfriend should. But her using whippets in a balloon at a lounge kinda got to me. Not sure if I should break up with her or not. Yes I’ve talked to her about it I don’t like it and I can’t control what she does but I don’t prefer it by any means. Given I did my fair share of stuff in my 20s also so I can’t be super mad. But I truthfully don’t like this at all. Anyone here want to give some advice or opinions on this. Should I stay with her or let her go. We’ve been in a relationship for a year not FYI.

Thanks
This drug is probably not really a drug like the hard ones. But just like Alcohol can probably be a problem. I had to look it up.

From the OP post I infer that that girl is from Vietnam and visiting family on vacation. She told you about it... She is in a place far away from you, and can do anything she wants and you will/would never ever know. In this case she is hanging out with family and having a good time.

Now it is possible that some guy can approach from the side and so on... or one that she already planned on... or a friend of the brother... or …. The list is endless. And there are players all over the world, even in the lounge she is telling you about.... Do you know the family she is visit... if not yet and you keep her get to know them. And go with her on the next vacation and see the place for yourself if you have not already.

In itself if I have the setting/venue right.. don't see it as a problem. If she is doing this whippets alone some times or more than couple times a year on special occasions then huge red flag. If she is out with the girl friends or orbiters doing this then red flag. Brother/Cousin/Family/Visiting home, probably fine and no big deal.

If it was harder drugs, run away.