Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend (23) using drugs

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone I have a quick question. My GF is on vacation in Vietnam and she told me she is for the first time this vacation(she used before) using whippets at a lounge with her cousin and brother. Given she is a great girlfriend overall. She cooks for me cleans for me, does everything a girlfriend should. But her using whippets in a balloon at a lounge kinda got to me. Not sure if I should break up with her or not. Yes I’ve talked to her about it I don’t like it and I can’t control what she does but I don’t prefer it by any means. Given I did my fair share of stuff in my 20s also so I can’t be super mad. But I truthfully don’t like this at all. Anyone here want to give some advice or opinions on this. Should I stay with her or let her go. We’ve been in a relationship for a year not FYI.

Thanks

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone I have a quick question. My GF is on vacation in Vietnam and she told me she is for the first time this vacation(she used before) using whippets at a lounge with her cousin and brother. Given she is a great girlfriend overall. She cooks for me cleans for me, does everything a girlfriend should. But her using whippets in a balloon at a lounge kinda got to me. Not sure if I should break up with her or not. Yes I’ve talked to her about it I don’t like it and I can’t control what she does but I don’t prefer it by any means. Given I did my fair share of stuff in my 20s also so I can’t be super mad. But I truthfully don’t like this at all. Anyone here want to give some advice or opinions on this. Should I stay with her or let her go. We’ve been in a relationship for a year not FYI.

Thanks
Why is this even a question? She should already be cut loose. The title of this thread should’ve been “Found out my girfriend (23) was doing drugs, so I dumped her a$$”

Doing drugs is an indicator of deeper mental problems. If she’s willing to poison her body for the sake of a high, there’s a problem there. You should already be gone and on to the next.

U

user43770

I remember whippets being pretty common in my highschool years. It's like you said, young people are going to experiment. Some of those people went on to use much harder drugs, which is always a concern; I'm a firm believer in gateway drugs.

You said she tried it with family, so there's that. It would be different if she was experimenting with people she'd just met, thereby putting herself in a vulnerable position.

Certainly something worth keeping an eye on.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you how this is going to play out with her because I’ve been there and lived the experience with a girl who was a drug addict.

She WILL move on to harder drugs, she WILL start hanging out with some real losers who all they have in common is drugs and you won’t be important anymore. Unless you decide to become a drug addict yourself.

If you try to argue with her about it she will tell you to “calm the fvck down” or “chill the fvck out” like you’re being dramatic about it, which you aren’t.

Fvck these people, let em go do their drugs and kill themselves. She will probably get pregnant by a drug addict too in the near future.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Thanks
If my girlfriend even smokes I'll dump her.

If she goes on partying like a party girl I'll dump her.

She knows my standards. Some standards I set is uncompromising.

Hypothetically, if my girlfriend told me she did the same as yours, I won't even be bothered to reply because in my mind the moment she told me that is because she wanted me to dismiss her.

And I will.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this even a question? She should already be cut loose. The title of this thread should’ve been “Found out my girfriend (23) was doing drugs, so I dumped her a$$”

Doing drugs is an indicator of deeper mental problems. If she’s willing to poison her body for the sake of a high, there’s a problem there. You should already be gone and on to the next.
I would runaway from girl who's chasing high.. No matter its drugs, or in relationship.. Its huge red flags.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
+1

The wall claims all.

Women age like bread or milk.

Men age like a fine wine.

Op, women exacerbate the process by drug use, whoring around, booze, and ****ty lifestyle.
Do u send that pic to your mom/grandmother? Do u let her know she ages like spoiled milk?

RadiantPurple

Reaction score
Dude relax , have u got merrier? ..no
Do u own her? ..no
She have been honest with u? ..yes
She did it with her family?..yes
So wtf is the problem? U don’t like the lable that hallowed that bull**** gas?
Now , u can tell ur opinion about it (whatever) is it , but remember don’t try to change her and force her to change As u won’t like it.. define a standard of what u think about drags.. and if it’s not stop and she continues to hard stuff ( high probity she won’t by ur description ) , or she start using drugs on regularly then u both have different views on this stuff ,that I am impressed that very important to u , u must split.

But I think u don’t need to split coz she did the most childish drug and mistake.

I think u should be more flowing and bitching on stupid stuff like this. And if it’s so important to u , just be loyal to ur ideals.

And about drags -
People using it for
1. Coz they want try it
2. Coz they have a reality that complicated to them to deal , so the using it for escape .

Drugs - not only gas,weed, coke, heroine etc.. including also pc , pc gaming, tv, and every stuff that serve an escape.

RadiantPurple

Reaction score
If my girlfriend even smokes I'll dump her.

If she goes on partying like a party girl I'll dump her.

She knows my standards. Some standards I set is uncompromising.

Hypothetically, if my girlfriend told me she did the same as yours, I won't even be bothered to reply because in my mind the moment she told me that is because she wanted me to dismiss her.

And I will.
So she won’t tell u and stuff behind ur back..
So u will live in a lie..u didn’t solve the problem..
I think - it’s not they way of alpha to dump evey problem he have.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So she won’t tell u and stuff behind ur back..
So u will live in a lie..u didn’t solve the problem..
I think - it’s not they way of alpha to dump evey problem he have.
I don't care if its the alpha way or not.

All I care is Spaz way or the highway.

And those r my laws.

U

user43770

I don't care if its the alpha way or not.

All I care is Spaz way or the highway.

And those r my laws.
You've never tried any drugs? No wonder I don't like you.

You seem like a very unoriginal guy. Drugs might help you lol

I don't promote drug use, but I can tell from this thread a bunch about y'all

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks
dump her now, it's not worth trying to fix her and her byproduct problem due to drugs

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I recently dumped a chick who was using cocaine..

Let me tell you man, any chick using Class A drugs, is a disaster waiting to happen.

Girls who take drugs, end up associationing with other drug users.

The one I was seeing, said she was an occasional user of cocaine, and she would quit.

However its about the circle of friends they hang around with. If the freinds or family take drugs, then she will always have that influence around her.

Imagine how you will feel anytime your girl is out drinking with her friends? You will always have the drugs in the back of your mind.

Girls who use cocaine, tend to sleep around op.. Any drug use with a girl you are dating is a BIG ass red flag.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've never tried any drugs? ,,,, I can tell from this thread a bunch about y'all
So now you're trying to shame men who do not use drugs?
So what, now the new terminology is :
Drug user= Cool
Non-drug user= Losers?

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
So now you're trying to shame men who do not use drugs?
So what, now the new terminology is :
Drug user= Cool
Non-drug user= Losers?
you're right, he is the looser, he need drugs to be happy and to give a purpose in life destroying is body and brain, turning up with a limp d!ck.