"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Girl With Boyfriend

servo1234567

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I've got a problem with a pretty good girl. I like this chick and she likes me but we're not really in a great situation. She's been seeing a guy for about a year and a half. She's got a pretty good guy for a boyfriend. I like him and actually we're friends. We talk everyday. Lately she's been flirting with me, talking to me, and very active on msn messenger with me. I sent her an e-mail and she was very quick about responding. I was actually e-mailing to ask about a friend of hers but it changed quickly when she started talking. We've been talking a while and I found out she's not doing anything tomorrow. Should I ask her to do something?
I like her but I don't really know how moral I'm being about spending time with another guy's chick.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

servo1234567

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Update:

I asked her to go with me tomorrow and she said she would if her boyfriend didn't get mad. I think I'm still going but it's probably a better idea to hold off on her for now. She knows I'm interested and if she is so can make the next move.
 

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Thats a difficult decision man. Do you value the friendship of her boyfriend? I can almost guarentee if "anything" at all happens between you and the chick your going to lose a friend. I have been in the same situation and it turned out horrible. When you said "We talk everyday" was that you and her or you and her boyfriend. If your put in the position where you have the opportunity to talk to her bf every day (sit next to him in school etc...) I really think it would be a bad idea. I'm not the one to make the decision though. Just think everything out before you do something you regret.

Good luck with your decision
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I say go out and find nice poontang that isn't taken.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I agree with lik, and would like to add... "He who takes a womans pootang that is already taken, recieves a whoopin."

So basically only something bad could happen from this. Go find you another girl.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top