Girl With Boyfriend

servo1234567

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a problem with a pretty good girl. I like this chick and she likes me but we're not really in a great situation. She's been seeing a guy for about a year and a half. She's got a pretty good guy for a boyfriend. I like him and actually we're friends. We talk everyday. Lately she's been flirting with me, talking to me, and very active on msn messenger with me. I sent her an e-mail and she was very quick about responding. I was actually e-mailing to ask about a friend of hers but it changed quickly when she started talking. We've been talking a while and I found out she's not doing anything tomorrow. Should I ask her to do something?
I like her but I don't really know how moral I'm being about spending time with another guy's chick.

servo1234567

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

I asked her to go with me tomorrow and she said she would if her boyfriend didn't get mad. I think I'm still going but it's probably a better idea to hold off on her for now. She knows I'm interested and if she is so can make the next move.

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a difficult decision man. Do you value the friendship of her boyfriend? I can almost guarentee if "anything" at all happens between you and the chick your going to lose a friend. I have been in the same situation and it turned out horrible. When you said "We talk everyday" was that you and her or you and her boyfriend. If your put in the position where you have the opportunity to talk to her bf every day (sit next to him in school etc...) I really think it would be a bad idea. I'm not the one to make the decision though. Just think everything out before you do something you regret.

Good luck with your decision

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go out and find nice poontang that isn't taken.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I agree with lik, and would like to add... "He who takes a womans pootang that is already taken, recieves a whoopin."

So basically only something bad could happen from this. Go find you another girl.