"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Girl with boyfriend

ClubHop83

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
MIami, Fl, USA
Ok, so ive been talking to this beautiful 9 lately and its been going really well. She's 18 and a freshman in college and im 20 and a sophomore. She is Columbian and seems like one of those sweet girly good girls. Everytime she sees me approach she smiles at me, she smiles and/or laughs throughout our conversations as I keep it light, flirty, and funny and in general seems to enjoy them. Her body language is good as she occasionally plays with her hair, looks down, smiles, and fidgets a bit. The only problem is that after the 4th time we had spoken, she mentioned she had a boyfriend back in Columbia. You know, a long distance sort of deal. Well, it came up casually, its not like she intended for it to mean, "Get away, I have a bf". Anyway, in my biased opinion she is too young to be so damn committed to someone so far away. I think she is amazing and want to proceed with her but dont know how. I figure its dangerous ground, if I come on too strong it could be bad and if I act like a tool for too long I will end up in the friend zone forever. The only reason im sticking around is because I have a gut feeling she is somewhat interested. HELP!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I stick the fvck away from messing with anyone from columbia, puerto rico and **** like that. But that's just me :p :p


Just go ahead if you want too and see.
 

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Wow. This is probably the fifth topic I've seen about a LDR girl in the past two days, and that's how long I've been here! The general consensus: Go for it, steal her, you have nothing to lose, just don't focus too much in case it doesn't work.
 

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
Read the bible...it will teach you how. I'm surprised you haven't considered it. She is no different from any other girl in the world...so the same thing applies here.
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
i think if she's mildly interested in you, the boyfriend destroyer pattern would be very effective.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
well dude, most likely she wouldn't mind getting you as a fbuddy. don't look for a relationship from this foreign biotch!
 
Top