Girl with a bf???

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay chick I am interested in. She knows who I am, have talked a few times briefly. Though I never number closed because I was busy with another chick. She is also friends with my cousin.

So she has a boyfriend... I really don't think it should matter as he is probably a dirty little ****a. I mean what is the success chance with a girl with a bf.?

If they know something truely better comes along will they dispatch the dead wood (bf). Or are they usually going to stay with there bf.. Also does it matter how long they have been together.. A short period would maybe mean no attachment but they are excited as it is new.. Long period may mean attachment but it may be getting boring..

This girl ain't majorly hot not bad just she don't drink, smoke and party as far as I know. So she comes out of my personal made filter pretty well. Thoughts on this!

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
LegendBoy said:
So she has a boyfriend... I really don't think it should matter as he is probably a dirty little ****a. I mean what is the success chance with a girl with a bf.?
…About the same as with a [non-desperate] girl without a boyfriend.
Unless she is super happy with her bf she'd probably leave him faster than it took me to write this.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
WHAT IS WITH GUYS ON THIS SITE THAT WANT UNAVAILABLE WOMEN!!!!

I'm tried of seeing this f*cking question. Dude, why do want to spend you time and efforts on a chick that isn't available? When I see this, immediately think that the guy asking the question really isn't serious about getting chicks, because if he wasn't he wouldn't be putting his time, effort, and money into a woman that isn't available to him.

Unless this broad is purusing you, why are you bothering?

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some questions:
1) Does the boyfriend own a gun?
2) Is he a member of the Church of Satan?
3) Is he a member of a gang or have mob connections?
4) Does he have alot of prison friends or have a criminal record?
5) Does he wear a leather jacket and owns a Harley Davidson bike?

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
Some questions:
1) Does the boyfriend own a gun?
2) Is he a member of the Church of Satan?
3) Is he a member of a gang or have mob connections?
4) Does he have alot of prison friends or have a criminal record?
5) Does he wear a leather jacket and owns a Harley Davidson bike?
You should be slightly concerned with the first 4.
The fifth one---not so much.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Its element of "having stuff you shouldn't have"....

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls with boyfriends should be off limits, unless her boyfriend is a loser.

good luck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:

I'm tried of seeing this f*cking question. Dude, why do want to spend you time and efforts on a chick that isn't available? When I see this, immediately think that the guy asking the question really isn't serious about getting chicks, because if he wasn't he wouldn't be putting his time, effort, and money into a woman that isn't available to him.

There's a lot of taken women out there. Obviously some of them must have crappy boyfriends. Not trying to make it right just giving you some of the rationales.

Instinctive

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they're long term, don't try and break it up. Its not right, especially when there are so many hot girls out there. If its under 3 months, she's fair game! Don't disrespect her bf, as she will get defensive. Almost overpraise him, so that she focuses on his bad points. If she talks to you about something he does, subtly indicate that he's overkeen like "awww he's just really protective of you because he likes you so much, he doesnt want to let you go."

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I really reckon I should be able to get her... Who ever he is chances are his looks aren't like mine. So i have the edge there..

Anyway I'll have an attempt next week at school.

Nox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:

Have you ever look around and talk to girls lately? Most of the hot and "good" chicks are already taken. There are rarely any "good" chicks around when you're around the age of maybe 20 and up.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:

I can't find single women anywhere!!! Thats why.:cuss:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Its element of "having stuff you shouldn't have"....
One of the girls at my job was saying this about human nature in general. Kind of a grass is always greener type deal. I had her tell me her story and she was seeing this guy out here, kind of taking him for granted was seeing other guys on the side. Then the guy moved to Kansas for baseball, gets a new girlfriend and she's like "what the hell he's not allowed to do that!" I guess the guys coming back to vegas for holidays and she's feinding for him now that he's unvailable. Summary: He's gone and has a girlfirend making him unavailable and more desireable. If he dropped everything and came back she'd lose intrest almost instantly (by her own admittion).

I suppose we all instctively want things that are unavailable or off limits to us. I'm developing a theory on why this is but It's very incomplete at the moment.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I learned from this site and experience is to next a girl with a bf. really.