"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Girl who schedules you a couple hours later on the same day.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
i understand your answers. i think i was to little in my context. she already did that once to me and i agreed as the beta buck i was. things didnt get better after that. So now i just say we made an agreement and she didnt kept to it, wich i found disrespectfull. Im 30 she is 23. I told her i cant do that time and said we will do this thursday at 13.00. She agreed.

Respect is everything
It sounds to me like she might have low interest, but on the other hand doing the same thing at 3pm instead of 1pm is hardly a big deal. Personally I'd have just agreed to it and tried to escalate on the date as normal, rather than making plans for another day which is even more inconvenient. I'd rather find out today if she's down than wait until Thursday.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
It sounds to me like she might have low interest, but on the other hand doing the same thing at 3pm instead of 1pm is hardly a big deal. Personally I'd have just agreed to it and tried to escalate on the date as normal, rather than making plans for another day which is even more inconvenient. I'd rather find out today if she's down than wait until Thursday.
If you agree with her reschedule for later it means that you are chasing her . She is more interested in seeing other people before you and even pushes your date in order to this , while you will agree with it .

dates on women’s terms is not a good deal , as she holds all the cards :)
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
If you agree with her reschedule for later it means that you are chasing her . She is more interested in seeing other people before you and even pushes your date in order to this , while you will agree with it .

dates on women’s terms is not a good deal , as she holds all the cards :)
I would agree because 2 hours later hardly makes any difference to me, whilst having to do the same thing all over again on another day is a pain in the ass and she could just flake again. As long as she doesn't pull this last minute or cancel completely I wouldn't be bothered at all.

For all you know, she could actually have tried to reschedule in order to be able to spend more time with the guy and not have other things pending afterwards.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I would agree because 2 hours later hardly makes any difference to me, whilst having to do the same thing all over again on another day is a pain in the ass and she could just flake again. As long as she doesn't pull this last minute or cancel completely I wouldn't be bothered at all.

For all you know, she could actually have tried to reschedule in order to be able to spend more time with the guy and not have other things pending afterwards.
the op mentioned that she had low interest from the get go , as they dated for a while and they Broked due her low interest level
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
@Warpal
Too many guys in this thread are concerned about what she thinks about you and how you might appear to her.

That's a completely useless exercise. So what if she thinks you're butthurt or neurotic? She may hate your guts because you wore a green sweater, we have absolutely no idea.

Remember guys, what a woman or anyone thinks about you is absolutely none of your business.

Speak your truth and own it. The more effortless you can make this for yourself the better. Imo it sounds like low interest. Personally I don't reschedule on the same day, it throws my schedule off and you're right, it shows disrespect.

If she reschedules for the same day I'd simply say 'No I'm busy then, but I might be free later in the week.' I would let her put the effort in of rescheduling since she's the one breaking the date.

Or I might tell her where I'll be and what I'll be doing at her proposed time, basically saying 'I'm not going out of my way for you at that time, but you are free to come seduce me.'

If she doesn't reschedule or tag along with whatever I'm doing at her rescheduled time then bullet dodged, precious time saved. This is my personal style. Some guys don't mind chasing and rescheduling a million times. I do.
Gold
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
No poosey is worth a mans self respect
yes , but I think that people here are super sensitive and over exaggerate things .

This is way I say that first you have to accept that women will be a little bit tougher to you so they can test how you really are .

if She continue being rude or disrespectful after you brush off this a couple of times ( as it might be a test ) then you can put her to her place and walk away :)
 
Top