Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl who ghosted me. Should I delete her from social media?

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was talking with this girl for a month who led me on during quarantine and winded up ghosting me. Said she would call me the next day and never did (so I never reinitiated). Meanwhile haven’t heard from her in three weeks, probably branch swinging.

We’re friends on FB and Instagram but now I’m thinking to just delete her from both (not block).

Does this convey weakness? By being friends on IG and FB we’re just orbiting. She’ll watch my stories occasionally while I’ll never watch hers. On one hand remaining friends provides validation for her.

Thoughts?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter whether a girl thinks you "convey weakness" when she already doesn't and never will want your d1ck within 10 metres of her, maybe I guess unless you are trying to fvck her friends. Do what you feel like doing that keeps your self-respect and peace of mind, that's the most important part of my advice and always will be from my experience.

The other part is that if you want to delete her, I don't think it conveys weakness, I think it conveys that you don't waste space for dead contacts. Stop watching her antisocial media stories or whatever for sure, and just delete her anyway too.

GaBrotha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I'd delete her. Nothing worse than orbiting a chick that doesn't value you the way you value her. And another thing is, by continuing to value her such as following her social media (e.g. FB and IG) means that she still holds power over your head because she can use guys like you as an ego boost to help validate her status of every guy wanting her. I hate to use MGTOW terminology here, but don't be a simp for any female.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Was talking with this girl for a month who led me on during quarantine and winded up ghosting me. Said she would call me the next day and never did (so I never reinitiated). Meanwhile haven’t heard from her in three weeks, probably branch swinging.

We’re friends on FB and Instagram but now I’m thinking to just delete her from both (not block).

Does this convey weakness? By being friends on IG and FB we’re just orbiting. She’ll watch my stories occasionally while I’ll never watch hers. On one hand remaining friends provides validation for her.

Thoughts?
First off why are you friends on either platform with these girls? What possible good can come from it?

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you're here posting a thread about this girl you only talked too for a month already means you are way too emotionally invested.

You should delete her on FB & instagram because you will keep obsessing over her, this will give you some sort of closure and will give you the feeling that you ended on your terms. However, she won't probably even notice you deleted her.

If you had other things going on in your life or other women you've been talking to, it wouldn't even cross your mind whether or not you should delete her because you would have an abundance mindset and would already forgot she ghosted you.

Just being honest.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you friend request her initially? I dont understand why guys friend request girls in the first place if you are interested in smashing her...stop doing that. It is her job to friend request you and follow you.

My advice do not do anything. Just move on with your life and find a hotter girl. Girls are sleuths so she will find out.

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I do the right thing my cutting off contact after she said she would call me back but didn’t?
aka should I try to reinitiate contact one more time?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont block and dont delete, simply disable any update notification from her so you wont see her.

Then next time you clean up your friends list get rid of her.

If she contacts you again, keep your answers brief, short and closed.

It's quite obvious you are of no importance or worth of respect to her.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It might look butthurt but do you really see any benefit to keeping her on social media?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why did you add her to your social media to begin with? They use those things to try and disqualify you and you apparently helped her do that.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete. Based on your post, you are too invested. Men who are “invested”, keep women who reject them on their social media because they hope one day, she will have a change of heart and contact them. Most of the time it doesn’t happen. Best to move on.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
So, I had similar experience. I had this girl phone number on my phone and her as a contact on my whatapp. I called her once and after 5 minutes of chit chat, she said she will call back later, but never did. A month later, I called her, but she didn't pick up. As a result, I took her out of my contacts. I deleted her number. When this happened, my face pic on WhatsApp was no longer visible to her. I have settings where only my contacts can see my status, face pic, last seen online, and so on. If some1 gets A hold of my number he/she can add me, but cannot see my pic. A month later, I put her number back on my phone and I saved her. Then, I observed I could no longer see her face pic. So, I picked up another phone and I added her. When I opened WhatsApp, I saw her pic, which is set to public. Nevertheless, I could not see her pic on my phone. In conclusion, she blocked me. I am not sure if she only blocked me on WhatsApp or the phone too.
So if you block her, expect to be blocked too. If you delete her and she believes you blocked her, she may block you. I never blocked this girl, so that's my story.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
As a rule of my thumb for myself I do not keep any women on my social media. Viewing my profile you might think I'm gay if you notice I have to women. When a girl send me an invite to friends, I view her profile and don't add her, I might message if she's hot, I might put likes and dislikes. So yea, adding sht on social media, it called friends and buddies not just because out of the blue. Men prefer it is social umbrella, some even message over whatsapp or other sms service once they get girl's number. Women use on champs. Look guys, provide a ton of interesting and hot pictures with lots of bling and money, and don't add any girl to your online.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I do the right thing my cutting off contact after she said she would call me back but didn’t?
NO. Don't reinitiate contact, Fvck em. You gotta just take all this extra time you would have wasted with this hoe to work on yourself and find other hoes.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you did. If she was really interested she would have called you like she said she would. Do not reinitiate contact. She's not into you. You will just make a fool of yourself. Do you think she would have not called Chris Hemsworth? You know the answer.