Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl wants to show me how she likes to be kissed lol

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would like to think I’m a pretty good kisser but obviously she has her own way she likes it. First time we made out she said something about wanting to pull back for a second to make there more tension. Says next time though she wants to show me how she likes to be kissed. Makes me think of the whole frame thing on here. How do you keep things in your frame in this situation?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your brain is way too deep in the manosphere koolaid if you are fearful that her wanting to develop kissing with you is an attack on your "frame". Saying that, if she knew that this is really your frame, she probably would become more hesitant. Relax and enjoy kissing with her.

Ironically just like the radical feminists they claim to despise so much, the guys behind this kind of thinking have the same cynical view of relationships where every word and deed is in bad faith and a treacherous power play.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Would like to think I’m a pretty good kisser but obviously she has her own way she likes it. First time we made out she said something about wanting to pull back for a second to make there more tension. Says next time though she wants to show me how she likes to be kissed. Makes me think of the whole frame thing on here. How do you keep things in your frame in this situation?
shes right but youre right too

whenever i pulled back and trolled women with kissing they wanted it more

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your brain is way too deep in the manosphere koolaid if you are fearful that her wanting to develop kissing with you is an attack on your "frame". Saying that, if she knew that this is really your frame, she probably would become more hesitant. Relax and enjoy kissing with her.

Ironically just like the radical feminists they claim to despise so much, the guys behind this kind of thinking have the same cynical view of relationships where every word and deed is in bad faith and a treacherous power play.
Honestly not that I really care about frame, but more that I just don’t want to screw up with this chick lol I’m fine learning her style. Just seems like being the dominate one in this is more important than ever because this is that Russian born chick that is very submissive. So don’t want to be submissive to her if it’s going to make her lose attraction.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No

Honestly not that I really care about frame, but more that I just don’t want to screw up with this chick lol I’m fine learning her style. Just seems like being the dominate one in this is more important than ever because this is that Russian born chick that is very submissive. So don’t want to be submissive to her if it’s going to make her lose attraction.
It's not submissive and won't make her lose attraction.

What would make her lose attraction if she knew about it (which you deep down know too, or else you would have talked about it with her rather than this forum), and is submissive to the internet keyboard alphas who come up with this stuff and you've gotten it from, is to be secretly fearful that building up kissing with her isn't going to make you look "dominant" enough. Honestly, I am laughing and scoffing as I am writing this at how ridiculous things can become when you drink too much manosphere koolaid. It's not as hard or dangerous to interact with girls as you are making it.

If you were actually selfconfident because you had a solid selfesteem, creating this problem out of nowhere and worrying about it as you've written about here wouldn't even occur to you. It'd be like taken out of a different reality. That should be your real takeaway from this thread.

Last edited:

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not submissive and won't make her lose attraction.

What would make her lose attraction if she knew about it (which you deep down know too, or else you would have talked about it with her rather than this forum), and is submissive to the internet keyboard alphas who come up with this stuff and you've gotten it from, is to be secretly fearful that building up kissing with her isn't going to make you look "dominant" enough. Honestly, I am laughing and scoffing as I am writing this at how ridiculous things can become when you drink too much manosphere koolaid. It's not as hard or dangerous to interact with girls as you are making it.

If you were actually selfconfident because you had a solid selfesteem, creating this problem out of nowhere and worrying about it as you've written about here wouldn't even occur to you. It'd be like taken out of a different reality. That should be your real takeaway from this thread.
Have pretty good self esteem, I’m tall, fit (she texted me after our first date straight up saying how much she liked that I’m tall and handsome and great personality), have my own business making damn good money. Reason for the thread is just that I am definitely starting to get oneitis for her, have never been with a girl like this at all. HB9 that’s extremely cool and down to earth. Might be a BPD with how much affection she shows, seems like love bombing but I think a lot of it is just being born in Russia and raised that way because my buddy dated a chick that was raised in Russia too that was just like that. Been with a legit BPD before so hoping it’s not that lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have pretty good self esteem, I’m tall, fit (she texted me after our first date straight up saying how much she liked that I’m tall and handsome and great personality), have my own business making damn good money. Reason for the thread is just that I am definitely starting to get oneitis for her, have never been with a girl like this at all. HB9 that’s extremely cool and down to earth. Might be a BPD with how much affection she shows, seems like love bombing but I think a lot of it is just being born in Russia and raised that way because my buddy dated a chick that was raised in Russia too that was just like that. Been with a legit BPD before so hoping it’s not that lol
You can deny and and tell me you're an adonis millionaire until the sun goes out, if you really were sure of yourself you still wouldn't have made this thread. May fortune be with you on her mental diagnosis.