Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl wants to live dangerously HELP !!

wrestlerbjj

Reaction score
hey ive been dating this girl for 4 months and the more i get to know her the more i realize this girl... is kinda well "sheltered"

Whenever this girl tells me about sumthing that was so much fun it has to do when sumone pushed her boundaries.... Such as her sneaking into a place after hours or sumthing against the rules

this leads me to believe this girl loves living dangerously as do all girls i guess... wut are sum things i can do to incorporate this element of danger into sum of our dates without getting arrested ! This girl is awesome and I really want her to have a fun time

I was thinking of bringing her to parties and such but ... i realy dont need a bunch of drunk horny guys hitting on her

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She maybe looking just for the adrenaline rush. Think skydiving, paintball, racing at a speedway. Those things will certainly get the blood pumping.

-Grey Fox

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paintball!!!!!

She wants to do something risky.... so my question is... Do YOU?

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
paintballing is about as fun as it gets. if you're girl is willing to do it, you're a lucky man. very few girls around here would ever go paintballing. "it'd hurt too much." lol.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you 18? if not then do something cool and dangerous.

Paintball might be fun for you, bot not necesarily as much fun for her.

I'm not saying break the law, just remember its only illegal if you get caught. ;)

jiveturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
sex with no condom is cool AND dangerous!!!!!!!!!

seriously tho....hmmm......do sumthing thats childish fun....... if shes sheltered, shes probly never done that type of thing.... things like:

-ringing doors and running away
-egging cars/houses

u know, stupid stuff u did as a kid.....it sounds lame, but it'll give u both a good adrenaline rush, and if u get chases or anything, gaurenteed it'll be a date to remember