"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Girl wants to live dangerously HELP !!

wrestlerbjj

New Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
hey ive been dating this girl for 4 months and the more i get to know her the more i realize this girl... is kinda well "sheltered"

Whenever this girl tells me about sumthing that was so much fun it has to do when sumone pushed her boundaries.... Such as her sneaking into a place after hours or sumthing against the rules

this leads me to believe this girl loves living dangerously as do all girls i guess... wut are sum things i can do to incorporate this element of danger into sum of our dates without getting arrested ! This girl is awesome and I really want her to have a fun time

I was thinking of bringing her to parties and such but ... i realy dont need a bunch of drunk horny guys hitting on her
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
She maybe looking just for the adrenaline rush. Think skydiving, paintball, racing at a speedway. Those things will certainly get the blood pumping.

-Grey Fox
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
paintball!!!!!

She wants to do something risky.... so my question is... Do YOU?
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
paintballing is about as fun as it gets. if you're girl is willing to do it, you're a lucky man. very few girls around here would ever go paintballing. "it'd hurt too much." lol.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Are you 18? if not then do something cool and dangerous.

Paintball might be fun for you, bot not necesarily as much fun for her.

I'm not saying break the law, just remember its only illegal if you get caught. ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jiveturkey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Age
40
sex with no condom is cool AND dangerous!!!!!!!!!

seriously tho....hmmm......do sumthing thats childish fun....... if shes sheltered, shes probly never done that type of thing.... things like:

-ringing doors and running away
-egging cars/houses

u know, stupid stuff u did as a kid.....it sounds lame, but it'll give u both a good adrenaline rush, and if u get chases or anything, gaurenteed it'll be a date to remember
 
Top