"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

girl wants sex...

Overhand_Right

New Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I'm going to a drive-in movie with a girl who i'm pretty sure just wants to screw me before I go back to college. She always asking me when we are going to hang out and such. She has been saying this for a while and I finally asked her to the movies.

My question is this.... Do I treat her differently on this date than opposed to a girl I number closed in a bar? Should I still try to engage in good conversation...etc. Or should I skip right to the kino, and sexual stuff.

I'm a RAFC and I'm new to having a girl want to just plain **** me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Trinidad & Tobago
If your sure id advise you to start makeing advanced toward her. Like If your in the movies put your hand around her, go for a kiss a little necking touch her in approately in certain situations, If shes cool with it all Its a matter of time before the situation gets hot enought that your F@^%in each other's brains out.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
a drive in movie eh?

sorry, I just wanted to say I love the name 'Overhand_Right'
 
Top