Girl walked out... Of my fvcking house

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
In LA if you find the right circles, you will have access to never ending 8+. Then again even in clubs girls hook up on eye contact alone. For people outside of LA, I don't think they understand how casual hooking up is. It's like going to the gym.

But I realize not every city is like LA. Not everyone's dating life is as black and white as work out, make money, go out and get reward by easy slvts.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems strange to me that someone who I have fvcked would not feel comfortable making themselves at home in my place while I took a quick shower.
Sex doesn’t mean much. Everyone likes sex, it’s mutual. That’s why she put out for OP the first time they met. You don’t seem to understand that they only met once. Then having sex is meaningless simply because it’s mutual pleasure.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't seem to understand that as a relationship escalates (fvckbuddy or otherwise), these sort of things become commonplace.
No, this is exactly what I’m saying. They weren’t commonplace.
If she returned for a date after sex, and she stormed out at the thought of relaxing with a drink while he showered....then things weren't exactly meaningless, were they?
You misinterpret what I was applying the word ‘meaningless’ to.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is different, they are commonplace.

Then what are you applying meaningless to?

They met and fvcked on the 1st date, and they were meeting again for another date. Then she threw a $hitfit and left despite him opening his home to her.

What kind of sociopath sleeps with a guy, sets up another date, has open access to his home and then rages about a 15 minute wait when she could have just had a drink and learned more about the guy while checking out his living quarters?
Because the dynamics are different. It’s more about fun, not learning about the guy to try and tie him down. I don’t like to brand women and say that they tend to be sluts or only want sex if they put out on the first date. But you kinda do have to know some of the patterns. Or maybe she was starting to like him too much or something and got anxious then threw a hissy fit because her mind was racing too much.

Regardless, we can’t possibly know the entire context of the situation since we weren’t there so it doesn’t matter. But it’s good to look at things from both sides. See all perspectives. Better just to honor your arrangements.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems pretty crazy...especially since women pull this sh!t all the time and think nothing of it

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't have to be in it to tie the guy down, but if it was all about sex then why not just make it a booty call?

The point is, this woman was a spoiled princess. If she can't roll with some minor changes, especially when the guy is being gracious about it, then she is just another entitled cvnt who deserves nothing.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for people like this.
The double standards of SS. There have been threads like this where guys have been in this woman’s position before and everyone was still insulting the woman.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double standard?

Would you throw a $hitfit if a woman had 15 minutes left to get ready and offered you a drink, food, couch, tv or whatever you wanted while you waited? That seems ridiculously uptight.

Moreover, men and women want and respond to different things. That means the double-standard argument is usually trash.
It’s genera human etiquette, not man or woman. This is not exclusive to either sex. This website is though. That’s the difference. And personally if I didn’t know someone and I knew I had to wait more than 10 minutes for them when I don’t know them that well, I probably would leave. It was over 20 minutes, not 15.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need an update from OP

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said 15, and you would leave, I wouldn't. I imagine the OP wouldn't either.

If I didn't know them that well I would use it as an opportunity to learn some.

He was very gracious during it, so he provided etiquette for not being ready yet.
It just differs from person to person I guess.
I get out of the bathroom right around 20 minutes

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A shower takes 5 minutes. Are you guys women?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To those of you reading in the future, make your own decisions upon judging a person’s character. Consider others’ opinions, but don’t take it to heart. Judging them yourself is how you determine your compatibility with them and will help you notice certain traits about yourself that you may not have thought you had before, and you can better judge yourself than and see what you need to stop or continue doing.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I have to disagree here.

Most men would be ok showing up at a woman's house and her saying she has to shower, and catering to your happiness while you wait.

That isn't even comparable to being 30 minutes late meeting at a neutral place.
We need to link the epic Jophil thread here of him not putting up with this type of sh1t when a girl he was dating did this to him. He walked straight out.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date planned ALL WEEK with a girl I've already met (once, and had sex with). She comes over tonight at 8, when I said to be to my place, I invite her in, give her a kiss, and tell her I need 10-15 minutes to shower cause I just got outta the gym and am running a little late. Asked her if she wanted a drink, needed to use the bathroom, and told her to make herself at home.

I get out of the bathroom right around 20 minutes later, go to my room, and SHE'S GONE. Turns out she went home, WITHOUT TELLING OR TEXTING ME, and her response was: "that was extremely disrespectful and a waste of my time. You should have been ready."

How can someone be such an entitled, stuck up CVNT that you WALK OUT because I need a few extra minutes to get ready AFTER SHE'S ALREADY THERE, and WHEN I'M ABOUT TO TAKE HER OUT AND PAY FOR EVERYTHING?

The sh!t never ends. I'm cursed.
Of course guys, being logical creatures, want to attribute her behavior to the external, logical facts--a 10 to 15 min shower. But that's neither here nor there. Reread the bold, OP. One you're needy AF. You've been here 8 years and still trying to pull the whole elaborate date schema. And two, you're incongruent. A guy who doesn't give a fvck can flake on her three times, invite her over, take a three hour shower and still have her sitting around.

But that's because he's congruent. And women make different rules for different guys. While internally, you're exhibiting behavior that you're your own mental point of origin, none of your internals match up. Internally, you have her as your MPO. Women won't tolerate that discrepancy.

And now you're all butthurt. Do you know what your reaction would be if you were living with a sense of abundance. This whole thing would be hysterical--because really it is--and you'd be excited to hang with your friends next time to share this story with them or you'd go out after you got out of the shower and use the story as an opinion opener (and it'd be a good one).

Don't be a little victim, bro. It's not a good look.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Need an update from OP
I told her she was an immature, disrespectful cvnt and wished her luck immediately after. She's 19 from Maryland and was admittedly on her period. I was taking her out as a reward for the first hangout. Funny how good intentions are what end up backfiring

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women dont do this bro ...come on you should know this, they talk to there mates about it
Yep, they are the masters of passive aggression and bitchiness.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
calling a woman a **** is low value behaviour from trashy males............and you got your desert served ****ing cold bro
I call it like it is. I don't blame you for getting defensive and saying this, as you're a female.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women dont do this bro ...come on you should know this, they talk to there mates about it
Au contraire young-in.

I've had plenty of women show distaste to my actions, thus putting me on notice.

I've had no women show no distaste and just walk out, thus blindsiding me, as in OP's situation.

This is what I mean by overt.