"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Girl using neg-hit against me

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
This chick I was talking to was neg hitting me all night after I've neg hitted her in a jokingly way for the past month.

Guys, how do you counteract this stuff. Is she mirroring my actions because she wants to get even or because she sees it as a playful ritual between us.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SheepSter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
Xandaman, I can tell you are a very talented poster, keep up the good work, you make the 12 year olds proud....

That's a neghit dude.
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
In my past experiences w/ college girls, when they neg hit me, its a sign of interest. Although if you noticed her personality is generally suited for that sh#t, take it as her just messing with you.
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
no girl without some kinda intrest would neg hit you, just as you wouldn't neg hit her.

dunno what to say about neg hits though its been done to me.. and i haven't found a really good way to counteract except dish out another neg hit on her lol
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
hey guys insults arent neg hits ok
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by CherryBreaker
This chick I was talking to was neg hitting me all night after I've neg hitted her in a jokingly way for the past month.

Guys, how do you counteract this stuff. Is she mirroring my actions because she wants to get even or because she sees it as a playful ritual between us.
How does she neg hit you?
 

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
386
Reaction score
1
Location
Virginia Beach
cry and tell her your sensitive.


but on a more serious note, neg hit's are countered by indifference. she is trying to invoke a response from you, cancel her plan. she neg hits you because when you neg hit her she is affected. visa vie act consistantly indifferent.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Accuse her of flirtin with you and then tell her she'll have to do more than just teasing to get you into bed with her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by CherryBreaker
This chick I was talking to was neg hitting me all night after I've neg hitted her in a jokingly way for the past month.

Guys, how do you counteract this stuff. Is she mirroring my actions because she wants to get even or because she sees it as a playful ritual between us.
Well, about a year ago I was mixing drinks behind the bar at a party. I was pretty drunk and literally hit on every girl that asked for a drink. One girl (HB6) did a neg hit on my new hairstyle. I told her that I got compliments on my hairstyle from most of the hot chicks, thereby questioning her taste (and neg hitting her back...).

In the course of the night she ordered 2 more drinks and each time I would start a conversation with her and ask for her name (pretending that we had not met before). She got really upset because she introduced herself 3 times to me and I pretended not to know her. Well she totally bought it because it was a very busy party and I was very drunk. I have seen her a couple of times since then and she treats me real nice (although I do not fu**ing care about her at all).
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Originally posted by christz
lol so where's the line drawn?
A neg-hit is usually a backhanded compliment... Let's say you are talking to a girl in a club and she tells you that she is a doctor/lawyer/vet etc. if you said something like "WOW! You're a lot smarter than you look!"... that's a neghit. If you said "I didn't think you were smart enough to be a doctor" thats an insult.

A good neghit should either sound like a compliment or have something funny about it. The real meaning of the neghit doesn't come out until they have had a chance to think about it.

Cheers
 
Top