Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Trouble

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Concerning all DJs!
I am posting about a problem im having specifically with this girl I recently started to get to know from School. Shes been in one of my classes for a year now and I only started talkin to her recently. Not because i've only just plucked up the courage but because I realised I want to go out with her.

-When I talk to her on IM it has always been me that initiates conversation but I always manage to have something interesting to talk about. Should I stop initiating conversations?

- her friends see her as the random one and usually I can make some jokes using 'random' material.

-She doesnt exactly respond to any ****y remarks but does the solely funny ones.

-I don't know what to say to her in class as she doesnt give me eye contact and I dont know how to initiate a casual conversation with her. She always walks right past the front of my desk to her gf in that row. Note that its jus her and her girlfriend that sit beside eachother! I've though about joining them but it would just seem so weird with all my friends in the row behind and a spare seat.
Its not that i dont have the courage/confidence to say anything i just dont have a clue what could be relevant.
Am i being a bore/uninteresting asking about certain work/homework all the time?

Windows of oppurtunity ahead:
We both go to the same Charity based/lunchtime club which visits elderly afterschool.
At this Christmas Concert I plan to play a solo on acoustic guitar.

Any help/tips/advice lads?

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to be giving too much attention to this particular girl.

Also, talking over IM (not to mention initiating every single conversation) is bad. High-school bad.

You need to create some kind of attraction, and that implies making yourself WAY less available. Right now, it looks as though you're labeled as a "new friend" to her.

I highly recommend you read the DJ Bible, as you seem to not be grasping some of the basic principles.
Best of luck.
Peace.

-Bill

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't intiate all of the conversations. Let her do some work too.

Work on being unavailable, so that she'll value your presents more.

It's not being soley ****y or soley funny. It's being ****y funny. Take a ****y statement and add humor to it.

Read the bible more.

Good Luck:cool: