"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Girl tried to DJ me last night

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
She's a waitress. If she cards you and you take offense to it, she wont get a tip. If she's nice to you after carding you however, you'll forgive her an tip her.

Don't mean to take the wind out of your sails, I wasn't there maybe she really did want to hook up with you. But at the same time, she is a waitress and these girls live off their tips, flirting is a second nature to them.
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I work in a bar myself. I dont mean to downplay what you may be hoping for or your friends were saying but...

No matter how old you are, you HAVE to be carded. At my work, we recently got in a lot of trouble for not carding a 38 year old. **** happens, and you think someone is old enough but you have to card them no matter what. If someone was to get in an accident after they left the bar, you're looking at losing your license for serving someone without ID.

About the girl, with the girls I work with, they use sex to get those good tips. They flirt, play, have fun, talk and go out of their way to make the guy customers think they're into them. Give out a phone number (fake of course....can be fun to give our manager's number though ;) and the guy will almost always drop down a huge tip. That is why us guys have problems getting tips...sure, we can sweet talk and make the ladies happy....
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
DJ is an acronym for a noun, it is NOT A VERB and not be used for *WOMEN*

No she didn't "DJ YOU" - if you gave good tips, haha you got played just like the many dozens of guys that she plays. Oh and your friends, they're fkkn clueless too.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
With waitresses, bartenders or other people in the service industry, the best way to check for interest is to observe how they act around others around you. If you sense that you are getting special treatment or attention for no apparent reason, then perhaps she is truly interested. Otherwise, she can just be acting friendly as part of her job and be angling for good tips to boot.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top