Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl tried to DJ me last night

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a waitress. If she cards you and you take offense to it, she wont get a tip. If she's nice to you after carding you however, you'll forgive her an tip her.

Don't mean to take the wind out of your sails, I wasn't there maybe she really did want to hook up with you. But at the same time, she is a waitress and these girls live off their tips, flirting is a second nature to them.

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in a bar myself. I dont mean to downplay what you may be hoping for or your friends were saying but...

No matter how old you are, you HAVE to be carded. At my work, we recently got in a lot of trouble for not carding a 38 year old. **** happens, and you think someone is old enough but you have to card them no matter what. If someone was to get in an accident after they left the bar, you're looking at losing your license for serving someone without ID.

About the girl, with the girls I work with, they use sex to get those good tips. They flirt, play, have fun, talk and go out of their way to make the guy customers think they're into them. Give out a phone number (fake of course....can be fun to give our manager's number though ;) and the guy will almost always drop down a huge tip. That is why us guys have problems getting tips...sure, we can sweet talk and make the ladies happy....

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ is an acronym for a noun, it is NOT A VERB and not be used for *WOMEN*

No she didn't "DJ YOU" - if you gave good tips, haha you got played just like the many dozens of guys that she plays. Oh and your friends, they're fkkn clueless too.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With waitresses, bartenders or other people in the service industry, the best way to check for interest is to observe how they act around others around you. If you sense that you are getting special treatment or attention for no apparent reason, then perhaps she is truly interested. Otherwise, she can just be acting friendly as part of her job and be angling for good tips to boot.