Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl told me something...

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is no biggie, not really trying to over-analyze it, it just really caught my attention.

Was talkin to this girl, she tells me this somewhat gross story about her when she was little. I jokingly make fun of her and tell her its sick.
Anyway, she tells me that it's funny because if she told any other guy they would laugh and say it was so cute, but I'm totally up front about things.

^ I don't really get the "up front" comment, im pretty sure thats what im going for though. Just a year ago I would have been one of the guys telling her how cute her story was, now i don't suck up to anyone.
Still, i didn't really get what she meant by that... but she was laughing and stuff so I hope it's a sign that i've changed for the best (afc ---> dj)

Like i said, it's no biggie and I no longer analyze things that girls tell me.... this one just stood out because if it means what i think it means, then other people are probably starting to see the new me and that makes me pretty damn happy.

Kelson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand exactly how you feel; I was laying in bed with a chick when she made a comment along the same lines a number of months ago.

It is, essentially, a compliment...and, even better, it IS a compliment in her mind too [occassionally, you might hear a comment that means you're improving, but doesn't really equate to a compliment in her mind if she actually thought about it...and they are generally just like this off the cuff remark].

All it really means is that she noticed you being honest with her and not supplicating. She even revealed, without noticing it, that you stand out beyond 'other guys' now. It is definately a good thing.

Kelson

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You get a pat on the back. But no diploma yet until she calls you an a55hole. You are on getting out of the matrix though.